It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Willy Wonka secretly a pedophile?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think this news article will squash any question of Gene's intention.

www.msn.com...

His concern for children was exemplary, and I feel (opinion) he would never agree to any tainted work.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I think this news article will squash any question of Gene's intention.

www.msn.com...

His concern for children was exemplary, and I feel (opinion) he would never agree to any tainted work.

I don't think anyone has suggested Gene had anything to do with it.

Look, the guy who wrote the book, years later decided to use the term SnozBerry as a penis reference in an adult novel, when in his children's book he had the kids licking snozberry wallpaper. Maybe the author was just a pervert.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am hoping by now we have established the premise of the thread IS NOT about Gene Wilder being suspect of anything.

Greggers made a valid point about the author.

Maybe discuss that instead of defending the character of a man who is Not being maligned. I am a life long fan of gene, I do not see this thread as disrespectful.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I can't remember the monkeys or tigers sending a probe to Pluto.

They may have sent one to Uranus.

Bad-dum-tish!

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your waitress.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Tjoran
Why does it feel like i have angered many of you by bringing this topic up? It was just an innocent question, I apologize :

There are few pure movies that all can watch at any time together. This is one of them. The Princess Bride is another. Just a good movie for everyone.

If you watch the Princess Bride again, you have to admit Fezzik was clearly an anti-semite due to the zeal with which the character produced the Holocaust Cloak for Westley.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wait !?!? What??

Clearly you are joking. But I clearly cannot accept that, because if you were not joking, you would want me to think it was indeed a joke...but you would know that I would come to that conclusion, so there fore I cannot choose option A and clearly option B is out of the realm of possibility because I cannot underestimate you..so clearly fezzik is a Nazi!

Wait....what?

~meathead

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join