It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Like This One Tenth Grader...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: Miracula2

I'm forever alone. I never dated anyone. And besides... I give up on getting a girlfriend. Too time consuming, too risky, and hurts feelings. I don't feel like doing that now...

You sound like you're in your sixties and are a "confirmed bachelor".

Stop worrying about the women. The minute you do, they'll come to you!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it needs more light. It hasn't grown an inch, and it's been over a year since I've bought it from this little gift shop in Arizona.

Sunny area and water only once a month. Mine are doing fine.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Now that I'm done with HW, I can now post on the forums! Since this is a thread about my crush, I'd like to explain to you this:

I'm taller than most 10th and 11th graders, some 12th graders. I'm taller than my crush by a few inches. I am not good at starting conversations with girls, as all I love to talk about are aircraft, bugs/insects, satellites, Battlefield 3, Vietnam and the Gulf War, tanks, computers, and a few other things.

Ask her questions about herself, you could theoretically go on for years just asking her questions and she might not even notice. She'll probably eventually ask you something. That's the plan, now go do it! Also, activities are fun. Girls like to go out in public and do things. After you spend a total of an hour asking her questions then ask if she wants to hang out and do some activity in public.
edit on 31amWed, 31 Aug 2016 04:36:09 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31amWed, 31 Aug 2016 04:36:39 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31amWed, 31 Aug 2016 04:37:36 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Be confident......oh they love that. No matter what grade your in.
If you can make her laugh, its in the bag.
I wish I was in high school again. Then again you never grow up. (just out)

Whoever said, "if you can keep up on this site at your age", is so right.

If she says she has a boyfriend, just let her know you would rather he didn't come with on your date.

Good luck kid! Now go get her.

PS: If she says no, play it cool. Just know you have 4 years ahead of you in high school.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

Fort knox

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
im pretty close to your age dude(19), so i think i can help.
firstly as someone else said confidence..... you could look like a pug, but if you got confidence.... your chances are fair.

Secondly anytime you talk to her about something you enjoy doing speak with passion. im on my way to becoming an engineer and absolute love the profession, so something ive always talked about "how i wanted to change the world" and that "engineers could take us out to the farthest reaches of space to see sights no one has ever seen. to see a piece of the universe that has existed for billions of years produce colours and do things so incredible that words couldn't even describe it". anytime i've used that they've absolutely loved it.

thirdly the age thing would usually be a problem but you seem a lot older than you actually are. this is quite good for you because you dont want to pick-up the girl but actually go out with her. which is easier because chicks always dig older acting guys

so first spark a conversation up, if she doesnt already know you introduce yourself. let the conversation flow naturally (stay away from bugs topic for now) say something about music along the lines of " hey*her name* i heard you have a great taste in music, could you recommend a couple bands " whatever you do dont lie that you know a band she said about and that theyre really good. you'll crash and burn. after this conversation say goodbye and that you'll speak again, etc.( dont drag it out leave an air of mystery)

next time you see her say youve "listened to the bands and that they were pretty cool or something along those lines then say you seem really cool i'd like it if we hang out some time just the two of us so i can get to know you better"

and boom you got a date with 2 weeks of graft unless shes into guys the complete opposite of you...in which case you're gunna get shot down dude but dont worry i've been shot down numerous times really doesnt matter. you'll have bragging rights that you got a massive set of metaphorical balls
happy hunting brother
edit on 31-8-2016 by Imabadperson because: missed a sentence

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In the future young man you'll be in the clubs & bars looking for that connection......so as with now, don't center in on ONE girl. Ask out the damn entire class of female 9th graders at you school. When that fails, enroll in another school. As for the future and looking to hook up in a bar or club.......this one girl thing is gonna send you home alone more times than not. Home & alone. Not where you want to end up.....then again looking for love in a bar is like trying to smoke concrete.

Think quanity right now & quality later in life. Spread your oates like your trying to reseed the prairie lands of Alberta.
edit on 31-8-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I said goodbye to my crush, and she said bye back! I also overheard her talk about me (in a good way) to her friends. Heheheh.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Gosh! Keep talking! I made the biggest mistake of my life in high school. I was in 11th and the nicest guy on this planet was in the 10th. His name was Miles and he was probably the tallest guy I ever met. Adorable, Kind. Funny. UGH!!! My girl friends teased us relentlessly. Finally they threatened to end the friendship because "It's just too weird for you to be dating someone younger than yourself." (This was in '75) Dear God....where were my brains? I broke up with the guy. Then, they dumped me anyway. And to make the matter worse, one of them went out with him!!! I crushed the guy!!!
I went back and tried to explain my lack of brains but it was too late. So, if she makes a stupid move like I did, please inquire if the problem is age or nasty girlfriends. Cut her a little slack and be willing to at least listen when she comes crawling back your way. High school can be really great and sometimes, it can be really rotten. I still regret my decision to this day....he was THAT good.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: smcneil01

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that! Wow...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

How in earth is this still on the front page of ATS.

(because people are replying, commenting on it, like you just did.) well done those of you who thought that. Idiots.

Utter madness..... This site has turned from intellectual debate to childish chatter. Starting to look like Facebook... Next we will have what people are having to eat.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Next we will have what people are having to eat.

I had sushi for lunch.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I had dinner rolls for lunch

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BlackProject
Next we will have what people are having to eat.

I had sushi for lunch.

Hopefully I detect humour from yourself, not defending this totally useless post.
edit on 31-8-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Yes. But I really did have sushi for lunch.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Go for it, dude.

As someone who's shy around women, just ask her out.

duckduckgo.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join