It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I Like This One Tenth Grader...

page: 9
15
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here's a pine marten:


So THAT'S what a live hotdog looks like!




posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Funny looking dog.


I would make you the softest merkin out of that thing.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's not related to the canine family. It's related to the following:
Weasel
Wolverine
Mink
Otter
Badger



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Over my dead body.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I know and the colors! Adorable!

See lazyfortress, that's how you get the girls! Talk about animals!



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Over my dead body.


This can be arranged.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: DBCowboy

.....
Wolverine
.....


So it's got super sharp, metal finger nails? Doesn't sound like any hotdog I've eaten before.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I hope you're taking notes, kid.

AugustusMasonicus

^This guy's got it goin on.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
See lazyfortress, that's how you get the girls! Talk about animals!


Exactly.

'Hey ladies! Wanna pet my Marten?'



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wha... Animals? That's it? I don't think that'll work... I thought guitar picked up chicks. That's 25% of the reason why I chose to play guitar. The other 75% is because 90% of the songs I listen to contain some awesome guitar riffs.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Over my dead body.


This can be arranged.


No. The elf won't allow it.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

No it is not at all weird.

Weird would be denying that you had any such interest, making things really awkward, and being one of those people who insists on being too cool, to the point where the individual you really like, can think of you only as being that icy, aloof fellow who treats her like a disease, because emotions are your kryptonite.

That would be weird.

What this is, that you are experiencing right now, is called life, and it happens all over the world, every day. If it did not, then no one would be around to experience any of this in the first place



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That was deep.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: Night Star

Wha... Animals? That's it? I don't think that'll work... I thought guitar picked up chicks. That's 25% of the reason why I chose to play guitar. The other 75% is because 90% of the songs I listen to contain some awesome guitar riffs.


Well my Husband plays guitar, but I loved him for who he was, not because he played guitar. You want someone who will want you for being you.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
No. The elf won't allow it.


What are you gonna do? Chase me around in your support hoes?



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Speaking of guitar, my mom wants me to practice guitar. Which means I have to log off. Which means that when mom isn't monitoring me in the basement, I can act like I'm playing guitar, but post on ATS. I'm such a rebel... I'll be back in about 5 mikes. Over and out!



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol I love that your other post got 3 stars



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's not related to the canine family. It's related to the following:
Weasel
Wolverine
Mink
Otter
Badger


trick question!

wolverine is an X-Man!



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Night Star
No. The elf won't allow it.


What are you gonna do? Chase me around in your support hoes?


No, you might like that.



posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
lol I love that your other post got 3 stars


About arranging your death?

I thought it would get more.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join