It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Like This One Tenth Grader...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

Patience young Jedi.

Patience.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
She's in 10th grade. She's still too young for anything more the PuppyLove.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Be yourself, be honest, be confident. And Don't forget to treat the lady with respect. Your gonna do alright, chief...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Go for it - there is a rule you should keep in mind. If you're under a certain age, then I'd be cautious about where things go.

However, in this case you are crushing on a girl older than you, so that rule doesn't apply! My first crush was on a 10th grader when I was in 9th, and my first dance in 9th grade was with an 11th grader. So I say ask her out, and pick someone else if she says no (she won't be the only girl you fall for).

Good Luck!

-foss

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Dude...I married a girl from high school when I turned 18. I was in 9th grade and she was in 11th grade when we met...and were together for 13 years

Me in 9th, her in 11th...so there you go...

(post by Cloudbuster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Your need to put your IQ in your signature, considering the IQ scores are that of shear nonsense. I wouldn't gloat about a broken system of intelligence.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I keep getting killed by jerks in slither.io... No wonder I quit that game a few months ago.

Well, I'm back. Question: I have a small cactus, and it doesn't seem to be growing. Why? I've watered it and everything...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
Question: I have a small cactus, and it doesn't seem to be growing. Why? I've watered it and everything...

It's probably cold from not being in its natural environment. Put it in the oven at 150* for about 2-3 hours so it warms up.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's not 150 degrees in Arizona. I've been there, and it's usually 110. One time it was 123 degrees.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Most ovens don't go below 150*. Don't worry, Mr. Cactus wont care.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm thinking about getting another cactus, but a tad bit bigger. I love cacti. When I grow up, I'm gonna dedicate one room of my house to my cacti. Cacti can live up to 100 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it needs more light. It hasn't grown an inch, and it's been over a year since I've bought it from this little gift shop in Arizona.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok so here is what my dad taught me...smart man

If you have enough people in High School, I expect that you all change classes at the same time...like on the 5-10 minute mark?

Ok so you take a week, figure out her pattern of classes. Then, find her locker. Ok here is where you put it all together

You find a path where you intersect hers...but you need to be BEHIND her....don't try this crap facing her.Wait til she is surrounded by a medium crowd....not alone...not a big crowd. When she is carrying her books, trip her then immediately move out of the way

Rush in, and help her up, help her pick up her books...BOOM you have a conversation piece

It's a GUARANTEED RESPONSE

She'll either fall in love with you or you'll get a detention

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

That seems too risky... Someone may see me trip her. Heck, I may trip over myself, being lanky.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: KyoZero

That seems too risky... Someone may see me trip her. Heck, I may trip over myself, being lanky.
YOU TAKE RISKS WHEN YOU LIKE/LOVE SOMEONE!

Lol

Sorry having a weird day

Honestly, just be you...genuine and make your approach

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Is it weird if I have a crush on a 10th grader? She's in my geometry class. She seems nice, and I have talked to her. I'm in 9th grade, and I'm assuming she's about 2 years older than me, as I am the youngest in 9th grade. Yeah... I have nothing else to add...

Man up and ask her out. You'll only kick yourself for not asking. Better to ask and be turned down then to not ask about someone you are interested in.

If you don't the ask the chances are nil. And she will automatically go to someone else.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

I'm forever alone. I never dated anyone. And besides... I give up on getting a girlfriend. Too time consuming, too risky, and hurts feelings. I don't feel like doing that now...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You don't need a girlfriend your to young anyway. Better to just be who you are and love yourself which I know is hard but there is plenty of time for having a girlfriend later. Take care of your self and love will follow.
In new zealand we say KIA KAHA which means stand tall and strong.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I think it needs more light.

Then leave the oven door open. It will get more light and stay warm.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join