It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Headings vs Text - A Possible ME Start Date?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
You actually do not think that. On your timeline everyone has fibulas.. Some of those people with fibulas remember things differently.

< 3

LOL so now you know what I think, eh?

Ok, I'll rephrase:

I think only those who claim to have had an absent sternum, heart on the left, lower kidneys, pulse in the middle of the wrist and no fibula in another timeline, can remember a "past that has been changed".

(I should also add: lived in a planet at the edge of a galaxy with countries and continents in different places and where narwhal didn't exist).

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Posting to many threads on the same subject can become a little cumbersome for some of the members around here, personally I've seen probably 10 different threads on the subject recently. I do agree with some of the members around here that people should add to the threads that are already here. But I believe it is supposed to be the mods who move that information from one place to another as well they usually leave a post about there already being a thread about the subject, sometimes even the server recognizes it and directs you to a thread , recently I tried to create a thread about the slow load times and the server directed me to a thread already in existence, and I even found a solution within those threads to the slow load time.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

There may be something to this ME after all.

I didn't remember having Google back in 1975, but there it is. Right in front of us all.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i think the strange lights and sounds have something to do with dimensional changes occuring for "some" reason and the mandella effect and these could be related. Could be technology, could be time travel expirements gone bad. Ive experienced a first hand dimensional transfer i think once. I was suffering voices, in the hospital. I tried using the front of my brain to squeeze a possible implant i thought might be there. after that paintings in the ward changed, i experienced a time jump. and started hearing loud explosions where no one else could.
edit on 14-9-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: add

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

That may be related? I hadn't heard of lights / sounds..

Have you ruled out a medical issue?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

medical issue, of course it is..but what doctor would truly care? doctor who??

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

You were in the hospital "suffering voices," as you say. You referred to it as a "ward." Did you tell those doctors about your experiences?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

You were in the hospital "suffering voices," as you say. You referred to it as a "ward." Did you tell those doctors about your experiences?
not at the time, i wanted out of that hell hole. being labeled schizophrenic you try to reduce the crazy things people think about you. besides doctors only understand the dsm and money.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

not at the time, i wanted out of that hell hole. being labeled schizophrenic you try to reduce the crazy things people think about you. besides doctors only understand the dsm and money.

In addition to schizophrenia, some forms of epilepsy (in particular, occipital lobe) can cause visual and auditory hallucinations such as "lights and sounds."
edit on 14-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
For me I have noticed effects since 1998 with realizing they were effects and just put them down to me being wrong, now because of social media it is easier to notice something is not right as other people share their experience as i believe without social media we would all be still thinking there was something wrong with ourselves and not a bigger issue.

I have seen what you highlighted on several newspapers/ websites/ loads and loads of places and i think "How can this happen?" i mean surely someone must spot it?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeMcCann

I remember noticing "Jiff" in the market and wondering when they changed their name - that was years and years before the ME.

I'm trying to nail down a possible start date - but it's sporadic to say the least.

To me the misspellings between title and body in newspapers is a kind of ME thumbprint. Other's think that was caused by different editors.

I think they would spot it too. Those editors would be fired for repeated blunders. Something changed the body but not the heading and it's very strange.

Additionally, all names are names other Effected remember the first way. To debunk the thumbprint would be to find the same circumstance (head/body dependencies) for the same term across multiple newspapers (as I showed in the Niagra post).

For instance with Christopher Reeves - I remember Reeves - and I cite Somewhere In Time as why. Others say it's because I'm confusing the initial Superman - to which I reply Superwho? I'm not into super heros and didn't know there was a first superman named Reeves. I may of seen one Superman when I was a kid and don't own anything even remotely like superman paraphernalia. I do own Somewhere In Time, and have seen it over and over again.

edit on 10-5-2017 by Pearj because: Changed 'site' to cite - oops!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

JOURNALISTS DO NOT WRITE THE TITLES. They are written by sub editors when preparing a news paper for print. Yes spelling errors occur since the editor doesn't see them.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Could be metahumans making tests in the timeline

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Mind Blown! I wonder if there is any example involving the bears

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I drive on I95 which is a 3 lane highway on both sides. That's 6 lanes total. But there's also 6 letters in Niagra and I have 6 bucks in my pocket. That's 666. Better watch out I think it means something.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join