It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world's economy will suffer very soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm posting this in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest section because I feel this ties into that. If this isn't the correct place then someone please move it. I didn't see any threads talking about it, but if they're out there and there's no reason for this thread then please direct me to it so I can move my discussion there.

For a while now I've felt the economy to be unstable. It doesn't take a genius to realize this. Too many bailouts. Too many dips and rises. I know the very fact that it happens is normal, but as I said, there's too much. It's obvious something big is going to happen in the next year. Whether its aliens, the apocalypse, Illuminati establishing a new world order, or the reset of the world economy. Personally I believe it's the latter. Take it as you will, I'm just here to share this for those who haven't seen it, so you guys can form own opinions.

No one believed Porter Stansberry eight years ago. As head of one of America’s largest independent financial research firms, Mr. Stansberry’s work back in 2008 led him to a bold, but worrisome, conclusion:

He predicted that the world’s largest mortgage bankers–Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which at the time were responsible for nearly 50% of all the mortgages in America–would soon go bankrupt.

In fact, in June of 2008, while their stock prices were still trading at well over $20 per share, Stansberry published a report to his customers titled: “Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Going to Zero.”

Dear Fellow American, Do you believe America's financial problems from 2008 have been fixed? Do you think we are on the brink of another banking crisis, or a problem with our currency? If you are concerned about these possibilities, you are not alone. We are now facing serious economic problems in the United States. And it's about to get much, much worse.

The evidence is piling up all around us... In recent months, we've seen nearly $8 trillion disappear from world stock markets... and a whopping 70% of investors lose money in 2015. Even the great Warren Buffett lost $11 billion dollars. We're looking at a collapse in corporate bonds.. and plummeting oil and commodity prices.

Research shows the "too big to fail" banks, the top five largest financial institutions (the ones that were bailed out in 2008), are now 25% bigger than they were back then, and more dangerous than ever.

Both quoted from two sources. Links included below.

Expert Says: “Look who’s going bankrupt next in America”: Link

"This is what I'm doing to protect my family and my finances - I recommend you do the same.": Link

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

Yet many people believe that the most terrible threat to the world would be to allow those cronies to go bankrupt.

This is not a problem with markets, it is a problem with interventionism. When, if ever, will they learn?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

It'll just be a shame once people break out in riots and innocents start getting killed as governments bring out militias to quell the panic. Then again, just more conspiracy talk.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In America we are the Militias and the government fears us.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Hahahaha.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Again?

Well, I say now is a great time to buy stock in water, alcohol, and ammo . . . someone always makes out well.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've seen that 2nd link everywhere and it's a hook for an investment company. He may be right or wrong, but it's still fear mongering to bring in business. How are you, the average Joe, going to benefit when all the stock markets crash, if you have all your money tied up in the stock market?

If/when it all comes down, money won't help. Or gold or silver or whatever else these gurus are pushing. Seeds, ammo, guns, medical supplies, food, clean water, ammo [ yes I know I said it twice ] and many other things that a pile of gold won't buy, because No One Has It.
If you believe it's all about to fall apart, start stockpiling the things you'll actually need for at least the first 90 days and worry about money when the smoke clears.
I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but I'll worry about food and water, long, Long, before I'll worry about investments.
edit on 29-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think we'll be ok for a little while longer.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The greed and corrupt behavior of these banks and political "leaders" WILL cause some large problems in the near future, but once again it will be the tax payers and citizens who pay the price, while the banks and politicians get off scot-free (and richer).

It's a sickening state of affairs.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
greencmp

This is not a problem with markets, it is a problem with interventionism. When, if ever, will they learn?

Really, it's like smoke a cigarette.

edit on Rpm82916v23201600000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I've seen that 2nd link everywhere and it's a hook for an investment company. He may be right or wrong, but it's still fear mongering to bring in business. How are you, the average Joe, going to benefit when all the stock markets crash, if you have all your money tied up in the stock market?

If/when it all comes down, money won't help. Or gold or silver or whatever else these gurus are pushing. Seeds, ammo, guns, medical supplies, food, clean water, ammo [ yes I know I said it twice ] and many other things that a pile of gold won't buy, because No One Has It.
If you believe it's all about to fall apart, start stockpiling the things you'll actually need for at least the first 90 days and worry about money when the smoke clears.
I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but I'll worry about food and water, long, Long, before I'll worry about investments.

Quiet down you! The less people know this the better off those of us that do will be.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The only survivors of any disaster that matter are those who were unprepared and survived still.

Animals Like Me.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XendorFazem

No one believed Porter Stansberry eight years ago. As head of one of America’s largest independent financial research firms, Mr. Stansberry’s work back in 2008 led him to a bold, but worrisome, conclusion.

While his home page bullets seem like a promotion, well it is, albeit the book is relatively inexpensive,
I did note what he says about these three amigos,

"Rickards is publically recommending people rush to buy gold, real estate and hard assets."

"Rogers moved his entire family to Singapore to essentially get them out of America."

"And Bass built a 41,000 square foot ranch stocked with firearms and gold."

That's kind of putting your money where your mouth is......
edit on 29-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Economy will continue to be unstable. US dollar is holding many countries hostage. Also because people will continue to support their fake capitalism and blames communism for everything. Unwillingly to change the system for the greater good. Everything is communist to their eyes. Capitalist just want money. Money is everything. That is all. They don't care about people anymore. The US military thinks they are doing something good. They are in fact the last target to get screwed over if we win the war against Russo-China alliance. Why do you think vets been screwed over since Vietnam.
This ain't WW2 boys. So don't play their game since 8 nation alliance against China which lead to Japan dominating Asia again. Repeat, redo, and sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They can't prop it up much longer without addressing the fact that millions of high paying jobs were shipped over seas.

So until they do that then everything else about the economy is a lie.

Oh and the tech bubble won't replace those millions of jobs.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
They can't prop it up much longer without addressing the fact that millions of high paying jobs were shipped over seas.

So until they do that then everything else about the economy is a lie.

Oh and the tech bubble won't replace those millions of jobs.

We have a president who is seemingly hell bent on a war with Russia (don’t forget China…), all the while he is bringing in more and more Syrian (and other) Islamists into this nation while our southern borders pour in even more.
His cause and solution are ‘global warming’ and ‘gun control’.

Trump
A racist republican who has an obsession with bragging about how rich he is, building walls, banning Muslims, deporting Mexicans, trash talking , and starting WW3. Even the other republicans hate him.

Hillary Clinton.....
Was she ever arrested? Indicted? Arraigned? Put on trial? Why does “CROOK” describe the former first lady and current Presidential candidate?
A huge percentage of this country is armed. Starvation mixed with no legal authority will create a recipe for some truly awful human beings combining their efforts.
A fact of life in every nation without a strong central government.
In countries such as Somalia, Sudan and every other nation ravaged by war and pestilence, the rise of warlords is all but an inevitability. These groups take, rape, and pillage from everyone around them.
To believe that the United States will be any different than any other third world country after a massive collapse is naïve at best

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
The only survivors of any disaster that matter are those who were unprepared and survived still.

Animals Like Me.
If you are not prepared for the new America either by strength of numbers and arms or by the ability to blend in and hide, your fate will be the same as those horrible wretches in such nations as Sudan and Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The problem is that The American Dream became a nightmare: This means it used to be so if you worked hard and kept to the rules this was more or less a guarantee for success. But now this dream is over: The poor getting poorer the rich getting richer. Has all to do with the (Communistic) Plan Economy #bigbrotheriswatchingyou is forcing upon the world and the Internet economy. This works like the pan global conglomerate of the secret agencies are bribing the informants, the informants are bribing the business men, the business men are bribing the politicians ... and this goes all the way up to the emperor

new topics

top topics

join