It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to see an excellent movie about the Illuminati see...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Being There with Peter Sellers. You won't know what it has to do with the Illuminati at first but just watch, it's brilliant. Has anyone seen it? It's the best movie involving the Illuminati I've seen.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thank you for the tip, been meaning to start a thread on this!

What other movies have illuminati references OR IMAGERY in them?

I've got a brief list-

Reign of Fire
Eyes Wide Shut
The Matrix (1 & especially 2)

Anyone else?

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i'd say you could find illuminati imagery in 90% of all big movies(lotta small time flicks 2) made in the past 50 years if you have a deep enough understanding of how they operate. Few examples off the top of my head(although I try to stay away from movies now adays, mind control tech is so sick and advanced they can phuck with you pretty good just from watching the shat)

Hairy Potter 1 and 2(how wonderfull, getting the kids interested in the occult and satanism! I'm just so gitty i just can't contain my excitement! BTW, New Fairy Potter book just released, kids are flocking to these book gatherings all across Amerika and UK, summer Solstice begins today, june 21-22(illumianti ritual begins), getting them conditioned to the occult calender ritual days)

Any Stanely Kubrick Movie including Eyes Wide Shut, 2001 space odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Barry lyndon, Full Metal Jacket.

Lord of the Rings

Resident Evil

movie coming out called "The gentlemens club" i believe the name, based on a NWO comic, google it....

28 days, zombie bio attack, martial law movie coming out(sign of things to come?)

Tomb Raider(number 2 coming out)

Scooby Doo(filled with NWO mind conTROLL, demonology)

Just like the fairy potter books, the movies keep getting darker and darker, more blatant and obvious as 'they' get more control.....

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Read "Flicker" by Theodore Roszak...and then would someone get ahold of some of those Max Castle films?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hagbard.Celine

Guess this thread is probably deas as it's really old... but have just been trying to get hold of a copy of this book, which I also heard might be made into a film. as well as the illuminati, cover the cathars, which I've got into recently via the cathars film which has been going around...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
One of my favorite movies, Lots of great symbolism in it. I really like how he walks across the water at the end.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
best illuminati / conspiracy based movie ever:

Brotherhood of the Bell

en.wikipedia.org...

(apparently based on Skull & Bones)

new topics

top topics

join