It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Entities The Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Evil entities I speak about are demonic, it is said the these evil entities are the sons and daughters of fallen angels, mixing and procreating with humans. This was strictly forbidden and considered an abomination. These evil entities are considered terrestrial so they are of the earth, so after death they remain on Earth as disembodied spirits. These entities can travel between dimensions and take on any form they please, it is called shapeshifting. Shapeshifting is the ability to transform or reshape oneself down to the genetic cellular structure, some believe it is the manipulation of light from the people that believe Earth is a holographic reality.

These entities also possess the ability to possess humans, when they possess a person they can alter that persons vision, thoughts, images,hearing and sense of smell. These entities are vampires in nature so they thirst for human blood, the sweeter it is the better. They even consume human flesh, humans created in a laboratory these beings are hybrids not really considered human since they have no soul this is what these evil entities consume. These evil entities also feed on negative energy since they are dark in nature, fear and anger is what they consume.

These entities are notorious of acting like deceased loved ones to humans who feel their deceased loved ones are still communicating with them. The Powers That Be and Satanic Cults sometimes summon these evil entities to target certain individuals. Some people summon these entities to gain wealth and to become famous but it will come with a price of losing ones soul. The elite members of society deliberately poison the food we eat with nano particles so that these evil entities can easily possess us like they do to the empty shell hybrid humans. This is all a diabolical agenda of the elites to form a Satanic Network sort of like Facebook, where they know every thought, images, what a person see's, what the person is listening too and what a person is eating. The only way this will be possible is if you have an evil entity inhabited in your body. Many members of our society who are a part of the agenda will be privy and have access to this Satanic Network from law enforcement, to employers, big business, banks, lawyers, courts, doctors, emergency etc. You'll know this went into affect when the government implements thought laws.
edit on 29-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: fixed formatting

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.sacredserpent.net...

What are Entities?

The unknown is always what creates the greatest fear. So let’s get to know entities, because once you understand them, you will fear them less! Entities are spirit beings, that means they have a non-physical body and live in the realm of spirit, to be specific, on the astral (see Middle World Page). Entities are not spirits of deceased humans or animals but something else altogether. They have been called astral wildlife, which I feel is a good descriptive term. Entities really belong in the demonic realm, but many are living on the lower astral planes which are interlaced with our physical world (a.k.a. Middle World). Entities differ in size from tiny beings the size of a bug to huge forms of several metres long. The biggest entity I ever removed was about 20 metres long! Entities come in many shapes. Some look similar to beings from our animal kingdom, others look completely alien. I have chosen the picture of the tarantula for the Entity Page because I have indeed come across and removed spiderlike entities on occasion. However, the more common type looks worm or snakelike but the head shape is usually very unlike snakes or worms. Other entities may look like jellyfish or octopuses. You find all kind of strange creatures among entities. But no matter what they look like, they all have something in common:

edit on Mon Aug 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags, trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.sacredserpent.net...

Could I possibly have entities?

Unfortunately yes! About 99% of modern people have entities. Basically anybody has entities unless they have done extensive shamanic work -- real shamanic work which involves facing one's issues and removing entities, not lightweight New Age type workshops. People who haven’t done extensive and deep spiritual work always have entities. There are many reasons why people have entities. Part of this is vulnerability to entities because of weaknesses in the aura, part of it is lifestyle related -- more about this later on. A wise shaman was once asked by a student how you know that you have entities. He answered: "if your life is a mess you have entities!" And that is definitely true.

edit on Mon Aug 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags, trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.sacredserpent.net...

How Entities Get In

There are various ways of getting entities, and various activities and lifestyle choices that predispose you to them. There are also places that teem with entities and people who can transmit them to you, so be careful where you go and with whom you mix!

Holes in the Aura
This is the most common way for entities to get in. An intact aura will protect you quite well against entities. The only problem is very few people have an intact aura. You develop holes in your aura if, for example, you had surgery. When an incision into your skin is made, the energy field is opened up as well and entities can get in. This is aggravated by the fact that hospitals are among the worst places to be with an open aura because many earthbound spirits, spirits of the recently deceased and entities are hanging around in hospitals!

edit on 29-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

These evil entities are considered terrestrial so they are of the earth, so after death they remain on Earth as disembodied spirits. These entities can travel between dimensions and take on any form they please

Isn't this somewhat contradictory? Saying these entities remain on earth after death, but they can also travel between dimensions?

I did not know Demons were created as a result of fallen angels procreating with humans - the sacredserpent link you sent me is blocked on the network I'm on - can you please cite where you found this info? I've always been interested in demonology

(post by Crunky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

These evil entities are considered terrestrial so they are of the earth, so after death they remain on Earth as disembodied spirits. These entities can travel between dimensions and take on any form they please

Isn't this somewhat contradictory? Saying these entities remain on earth after death, but they can also travel between dimensions?

I did not know Demons were created as a result of fallen angels procreating with humans - the sacredserpent link you sent me is blocked on the network I'm on - can you please cite where you found this info? I've always been interested in demonology

Earth is the place they live but their in alternate dimensions on Earth and they have the ability to take on any form human whatever and crossover to our dimension.

With the website all I did was google Evil Entities and it popped up as the 4th or 5th selection. Demons actually come from the Nephilim who are the giants created by fallen angels procreating with man and woman.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

(post by Crunky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

1. If the what you call "fallen angels" wouldn't have mixed with humans, there would be no art, no writing and next to no culture.

2. As you put so much effort in writing this ton of misinformation, why don't you stop and think first? Because demons, angels all of that are ancestors and descendants at the same time. Family spirits and yes some are pricks.

3. There is something I would call shared consciousness cloud and that is kind of a different dimension, but not really, it's our mental link to singularity, or god.

For someone who has allegedly contact with the other you sure seem to be a bad listener. If you feel like you're encountering demons, than maybe that's because your "family from the other side" is pissed at you because you project and project and project instead of refelcting. You won't find the truth in ancient stories, you have to listen to your inner voice, in the now.

Trying to get rid of them is an entirely futile endeavour, you can't not while you're alive and more so not if you're dead.
Try to change your attitude and you'll see they try to be helpful and can be lots of fun.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So seeing that 99% of the world population has a connection with these entities in some way or another; what solutions do you know of on how to rid these entities for eternity.

Secondly, if a daemon repents in the name of Jesus Christ and preaches His Word to other sinners, where will they stand on Judgement Day.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not all entities are bad for you.
Good, evil, no such thing. They are inventions of Hu-Man.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Doing a face palm because you have not personally witnessed all 4 hells, shows your level of arrogance.

If only you were currently standing up to your left foot Achilles Heel in the Lake of Fire whilst holding the Bible in the right hand, would make you realise just how close Crunky is.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You know I respect you for the knowledge you accumulated, but didn't it ever occur to you that the darkness you're seeing in them is a reflection of your alienation from yourself?

Try the Asian approach, little offerings, sharing your food, with them burn some ghost money, nice smelling gifts... whatever suits you. Try it and I bet you will find little return gifts on the way, even if it's just a gentle touch or a nice feeling.

Crunky and you both suffer from a fiction poisoning i.e. the bible.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

**A note to the entire ATS community and especially those who post about shapeshifting**

"Shapeshifting" does not exist as it's not in accordance with the nature of the universe. Regardless of how evil or demonic an entity may seem it still conforms to the laws of the universe.

Higher density beings do however have the ability to make their light or etheric bodies appear physical, this is only limited one specific body form that they are enabled to have.

Where most human accounts of witnessing shapeshifting fall flat is that the forget it is merely their perception. An further evolved being can manipulate another's psyche to percieve viewing a reptilian ( for example ). However you will never see this in a large group setting or from any video.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
1) but didn't it ever occur to you that the darkness you're seeing in them is a reflection of your alienation from yourself?

Try the Asian approach, little offerings, sharing your food, with them burn some ghost money, nice smelling gifts... whatever suits you. Try it and I bet you will find little return gifts on the way, even if it's just a gentle touch or a nice feeling.

2) Crunky and you both suffer from a fiction poisoning i.e. the bible.

1) Actually i admit that my 'higher self' is in fact a 'lower self'. Thanks to a contact outside ATS, the death Angel Azrael in accordance with the reapers shown in the TV Series 'Supernatural' is closer to my contact and i than i knew. It explains my journey to Tartarus and getting destroyed by a wraith. Now i accept the wraith was my other self and i should not have gone there.

2) In fact, the fictional game Warhammer 40k is closer to what is going to happen on this planet than the Bible. The Book of Enoch shows how the elves had to fornicate with humans to stay alive as the 'Elder' race currently faces extinction.

The published Bible is like a childs book compared to a adult non-fictional history book. So much truth is left out. Yet Jesus is the only link from this prison Matrix planet boot camp training ground, to the Realm that stands beyond this Universe.

Yahweh who controlled the Bible is nothing more than Kronus (Matrix architect) that faces getting thrown into his own little Lake of Fire for committing Crimes Against Humanity.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

**A note to the entire ATS community and especially those who post about shapeshifting**

I THINK WITHOUT ANY BASIS NOR PROOF. "Shapeshifting" does not exist as it's not in accordance with the nature of the universe. Regardless of how evil or demonic an entity may seem it still conforms to the laws of the universe.

I BELIEVE Higher density beings do however have the ability to make their light or etheric bodies appear physical, this is only limited one specific body form that they are enabled to have.

BECAUSE MY CRAZY BELIEFS MUST BE COMPLETELY CORRECT YOURS MUST BE COMPLETELY WRONG Where most human accounts of witnessing shapeshifting fall flat is that the forget it is merely their perception. An further evolved being can manipulate another's psyche to percieve viewing a reptilian ( for example ). However you will never see this in a large group setting or from any video.

NOW I WILL EXPLAIN HOW THEY CAN MANIPULATE THE EXPERIENCE OF A PSYCHE BUT NOT POSSIBLY SOMETHING SO MUCH SIMPLER LIKE MATTER.

I fixed that for you now, please continue your explanation.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
So seeing that 99% of the world population has a connection with these entities in some way or another; what solutions do you know of on how to rid these entities for eternity.

Secondly, if a daemon repents in the name of Jesus Christ and preaches His Word to other sinners, where will they stand on Judgement Day.

A demon cannot "REPENT" and will never even attempt to do so. I know it is easy to contemplate such notions, but it has never happened before and never will. Hells minions are a very large network of evil with only one goal, the destruction of people's lives through temptation and other things. They are the sworn enemy's of God and they would never repent, nor could they. They must obey their only will which is the destruction of as many people as possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

"Shapeshifting" does not exist as it's not in accordance with the nature of the universe. Regardless of how evil or demonic an entity may seem it still conforms to the laws of the universe.

Higher density beings do however have the ability to make their light or etheric bodies appear physical, this is only limited one specific body form that they are enabled to have.

Where most human accounts of witnessing shapeshifting fall flat is that the forget it is merely their perception. An further evolved being can manipulate another's psyche to percieve viewing a reptilian ( for example ). However you will never see this in a large group setting or from any video.

Actually that isn't true about shape shifting. The demonic realm is not ruled by the same physics as the earth is. If you had ever experienced these entities or seen them before like I have you would already know this.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
A demon cannot "REPENT"

Hence according to your Bible, Jesus has limitations.

A repented fallen angel once said to me that Jesus will be here on planet Earth during His 1000 Year Rule, living alongside repented daemons as well.

He said, many humans with rigid beliefs will not be able to handle this event. Time will tell. If this does really happen, i wonder how humans will handle living alongside point ear fallen elves (repented fallen watchers).

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
A demon cannot "REPENT"

Hence according to your Bible, Jesus has limitations.

A repented fallen angel once said to me that Jesus will be here on planet Earth during His 1000 Year Rule, living alongside repented daemons as well.

He said, many humans with rigid beliefs will not be able to handle this event. Time will tell. If this does really happen, i wonder how humans will handle living alongside point ear fallen elves (repented fallen watchers).

WRONG
The repentance of demons falls outside of some human value system that might think that a demon should be allowed this kind of thing. If it is allowed, and I'm not saying it isn't, it is God's decision alone.
I never said GOD or JESUS couldn't or wouldn't forgive a demon, I Specifically said a demon, all of them, will never repent. THEY Are sworn enemies of GOD.
edit: I'm open to the idea, but judgement belongs to Christ alone for such a thing, not any person.
edit on 29-8-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join