It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Tries to Read Donald Trump Quotes with a Straight Face

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I hate this motivational BS. Here is a great quote.

“Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.”
edit on 29-8-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

Sorry I was in a rush. I attribute the quote to Anton Szandor Lavey.
edit on 29-8-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Those quotes were nothing. Not even funny. My belly did not move an inch. Had I've been put into a similar situation, where I had to read HILLARY quotes with a straight face, without going totally bazookas, and smashing the studio to pulp in a dire need of acute anger management, - well, ehem - compared to that, she did remarkably well. Which proves she's a pro liar. Too.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There is only one HIllary quote I need to remember...

What difference does it MAKE!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There is only one HIllary quote I need to remember...

What difference does it MAKE!!!!

We can make it into a sentence:

"We came, we saw, he died, what difference, at this point, does it make because I did not send or receive classified documents, it's all a vast alt-right wing Putin conspiracy, except the sniper fire in Bosnia, that's true......OK that's also a lie"

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: OfTheVoid46

You want to know what really makes them both qualified? Money and the power to BS.

Wait, that's it? Not her work in health and education reform? Or how about her time as a Senator serving on five committees and nine subcommittees. Surely it wasn't her time as Secretary of State where she help negotiate a cease-fire in Gaza and helped advanced women's rights in countries around the world.

Other fun Clinton accomplishments

Pediatric Research Equity Act of 2003

Pediatric Research Equity Act of 2003 - (Sec. 2) Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to require license applications for new drugs and biological products to assess such drug's or product's safety and effectiveness for relevant pediatric subpopulations, including dosage.

Yawn...... those women's rights worked out awesome for those Yazidis women who became sex slaves didnt it? Education is soooooo better thanks to Clinton. Cease fire in Gaza? Yeah like she was instrumental in that. Libya.....great Job. Syria.....outstanding. Backing the Egyptian Brotherhood? ......how forward thinking of of her.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seventhinline

This is just sad, I almost feel bad for how pathetic Hillary is, just imagine this weakling as President.

And that red jacket? She looks like Kim jong il, $1,000,000 clothes couldn't cover up that monstrosity. Also she always wears something around her neck, probably to cover up the tubes sticking out.

Hillary, has more common sense in her right Pinky than The Donald. Monstrosity? She is a 68 year old women, what do you expect her to look like???? She looked fine, you just don't have taste!

Weakling President? She will make a better president than Trump ever could. The man is irrational at times and there is NO WAY I would trust him with Nukes, you gotta be nuts!

Also his whole original campaign has flip floped which is his whole immigration thing! For MONTHS all of the illigals gone, now what?

You better bet a couple of weeks ago his staff had to tell him to tone it down, he was makimngan ass out of himself. Now he is begging for the minorities votes! What a joke! Look at it people!

I don't care about the damn e mails, Hillary is the only choice!

edit on 29-8-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey Hillary,

Why did you destroy evidence during an FBI investigation?
Why did you lie during the FBI investigation?
Why did you lie to the people about the FBI investigation?
Why are you taking money from Saudi Arabia?
Why are you not going to release your banker speech transcripts?
Why are you avoiding press conferences?
Why did you hire Debbie Wasserman Schultz'
Why did you conspire with the DNC to rig it against Bernie Sanders?
Where were you when Benghazi was under attack?
What are your ties to ISIS in Iraq and Syria?
Why do you need assistance climbing stairs and exiting vehicles?
Why do you insist on having a confrontation with Russia?

... but yes, lets talk about something stupid Trump said months ago - because thats the important topic.

I've said it before and I will say it again, Trump is an egotistical douche, but he is the only person in this election talking about the real issues and he's the only one with balls offering up real solutions. He doesn't work for the banks, he doesn't work for the military, he wants to talk to our allies and find middle ground, he hasn't been involved in the most corrupt governments of the last 20years and he's not part of the Clinton Foundation.

Anyone voting for Hillary should be hanging their heads in shame, because if you havent learned your lesson from the past 20yrs of lies and corruption you will never learn it and you are a threat to society.
edit on 29/8/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Louis Vuitton makes bags not clothing. Trying to pretend being chic (that's pronounced sheek) when you don't know designers I guess is not easy.

On a more direct note she was friendly and funny too. And we will never know if the jar was pre opened.
Optimist will say it was closed tightly and she opened it. Pessimists will say it was loosened for her.

You might want to look before you mock another poster for their knowledge. Louis Vuitton most certainly does make clothing, for both women and men. They also make bags, luggage, shoes, scarves, and other accessories.

The pickle jar thing was simply another little nugget tossed out for the haters to fight over. She's laughing at all of this. If it weren't so pathetic, I might find it amusing myself.
edit on 31231America/ChicagoTue, 30 Aug 2016 01:23:47 -050031am31242America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: damn you autocorrect...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join