It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Tries to Read Donald Trump Quotes with a Straight Face

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The fish bowl has the same haircut that at she has... Was that supposed to be part of the joke?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

your all about love huh?

she isnt,

to be able to laugh at the death of someone takes guts,

the guts of pshycopath.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What I find funny is both sides.
The fact that anyone can sit around and think anything good or bad about either candidate is laughable.

I'd venture to guess everything you're "told" about both is 45% truth and 45% lies mixed with 10% of "who the heck knows anymore?"

You people sit here and fight with one another over two people you don't know.
Unless you truly know them in real life and somehow got them to both not lie out their ass like most people do well, you just don't know.

The fact that Americans sit here bickering over things about two people they don't know proves neither one of these douches should be considered. Running for office should not be a laughable popularity contest and whether you like one more than another knowing they both lie should make a person consider refusing to vote until we have someone serious about what this country stood for at the helm.

Email scandals? Maybe, maybe not. I don't care but the fact it's brought up tells something.
Racist pig that steals money and hires illegals? Maybe, maybe not but again the fact it's brought up tells something.

Both are full of truth and lies. It amazed me what qualifies as a "presidential candidate".

You want to know what really makes them both qualified? Money and the power to BS.

That is all.

Have fun fighting back and forth over things you don't truly know.
edit on 29-8-2016 by OfTheVoid46 because: "to" to "do" ... man I always gotta screw one up!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I disagree, I think she came across as a really nice sith lord, especially in that smashing red Louis Vuitton.
The opening of the pre-opened jar of pickles was a hoot when I watched the full episode.
She should shoot her hairdresser - shocking doo.

Comment on her outfit ...Check
Comment on her hairdresser ...Check
Propose a conspiracy on whether the jar was pre-opened for her! ...Check ...#Picklegate

Perfect Trumpinian response!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I disagree, I think she came across as a really nice sith lord, especially in that smashing red Louis Vuitton.
The opening of the pre-opened jar of pickles was a hoot when I watched the full episode.

Perfect Trumpinian Bernite Stein..lager response!

That's more accurate, don't mistake my loathing of Clinton for supporting the goose.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Comment on her outfit ...Check Comment on her hairdresser ...Check Propose a conspiracy on whether the jar was pre-opened for her! ...Check ...#Picklegate Perfect Trumpinian response!

knee jerk defense of Hilary...check

annoying checklist....check

labeling others.....check

Your A perfect little mind control victim!!!

Hurray get to the TV or nearest screen so you know what to think next!

edit on 29-8-2016 by DocScurlock1774 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
EWWWW Kimmel CHEATED! She only got 3/4 and she still got the wig bowl. I wanted it!

Is she doing Kimmel every week now?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774
a reply to: Indigo5

Comment on her outfit ...Check Comment on her hairdresser ...Check Propose a conspiracy on whether the jar was pre-opened for her! ...Check ...#Picklegate Perfect Trumpinian response!

knee jerk defense of Hilary...check

annoying checklist....check

labeling others.....check

Your A perfect little mind control victim!!!

Hurray get to the TV or nearest screen so you know what to think next!

Reap the whirlwind

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

Hillary let out a whopper of a laugh (for her) at the Benghazi murder hearings. No conscious whatsoever.

(post by JAY1980 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Perfect Trumpinian Bernite Stein..lager response!

That's more accurate, don't mistake my loathing of Clinton for supporting the goose.

Steinian?...doesn't quite roll off the tongue. Maybe with a little luck she will gain ground, but personally she isn't floating my boat more than Clinton...not that the Clinton boat doesn't require bailing, but the Trump boat is on fire and full of rats. Here is hoping for more choices next time around.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Is she doing Kimmel every week now?

You didn't get the memo?
Appearing a Jimmy Kimmel constitutes a press conference.
No we all can't criticize her on that anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This is just sad, I almost feel bad for how pathetic Hillary is, just imagine this weakling as President.

And that red jacket? She looks like Kim jong il, $1,000,000 clothes couldn't cover up that monstrosity. Also she always wears something around her neck, probably to cover up the tubes sticking out.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: thinline

Hate takes too much energy. There can be only love.

Love is the only answer to life's many problems.

Hillary is by far the better option for America's future.

I love you

Harry

Only if it is genuine, you do not love those you antagonize with divisive political ideas. negative vibes, negative vibes

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hm, a presidential candidate is @ Jimmy Kimmel Live reading quotes from the opposition.

Can someone explain to me what this has to do with politics? All I can see are clowns bad mouthing each other.
A serious question to citizens of the United States, when did you loose your mind?

I know a few of you guys didn't drink the TPTB kool aid but if you're Pro Trump or Pro Hillary - your nuts, im sorry.

May Cthulhu have mercy on your souls.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: BestinShow

I guess you'd have to be a yeti to vote for her.

Not surprised at all

I'd pick a yeti over Borat.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OfTheVoid46

This is probably best thought out and truthful response I've read for a long time on here.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're confused.

Illegal immigrants vote Hillary. They even speak at her rallies, when she holds them, which is not common...
edit on 119k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: reldra

You're confused.

Illegal immigrants vote Hillary. They even speak at her rallies, when she holds them, which is not common...

Illegal immigrants can't vote... Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Louis Vuitton makes bags not clothing. Trying to pretend being chic (that's pronounced sheek) when you don't know designers I guess is not easy.

On a more direct note she was friendly and funny too. And we will never know if the jar was pre opened.
Optimist will say it was closed tightly and she opened it. Pessimists will say it was loosened for her.
edit on 8292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join