It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latinos Rally for Trump in ‘Operation Taco Bowl’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh I'm sorry I thought someone living in a WALLED autonomous city commenting on someone proposing a wall was hypocritical.
My mistake.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You claimed

It's not my fault that you invented the narrative that Democrats believe that Trump has absolutely zero minority support

I posted a liberal source that shows just that narrative.
So I guess your liberal pals have made that HUGE leap of illogic.

All you can manage to do is try to deflect and attack. At this point it is all that is expected of supporters of a candidate will all that smoke and no fire.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And again you are stretching two states into the whole country. Keep up with the enormous leaps in logic. They are amusing.

PS: Your minorities in the OP are from California.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You stated there was none and I invented it.

You are a liar and have no sources.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You stated there was none and I invented it.

There is no narrative that there are no minority supporters supporting Trump. Two states != the whole country, plus it is a poll. Polls are very volatile from poll to poll based on people polled (especially minority polling), but you know what. Why do I bother? If you are so deluded that you think that posting a poll showing 0% minority support for Trump in two states out of 50 equals 0% minority support for Trump in the entire country then you are beyond reasoning anyways.

You are a liar and have no sources.

I don't need sources to laugh at and debunk your crazy logic.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I don't need sources to laugh at and debunk your crazy logic

Says the person who makes up crap and throws it at the wall to see what sticks.

I posted a story that shows grassroots minority support with a rally named after an email debacle.
You respond with attacks and unfounded assumptions.
That is all you people have when real life is shown to not fit your political agenda.
Then when your lies are debunked you pile more crap on top of it.

People are tired of career politicians and people are tired of MSM lies. That more than anything else is why trump will win.
Sorry if it does not fit your agenda.
It is what won him the nomination and that anger that is on BOTH sides will bury hillary; if she does not bury herself first.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sure. If you say so.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Huge turn out, looks like trump is turning the tide.

Why I bet before all is said & done trump will have 99.9% of the Latino vote before November.

K~

Looks like a Hillary rally with her primary base of supporters.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

time.com...

Some have ridiculed me for supporting various candidates across the ideological spectrum. In a condescending blog post last December, conservative radio host Erick Erickson accused me of desperately seeking attention, questioned my intellectual capacity and instructed me to “shut up, and go live life.” This reaction makes one thing clear: many people in the “old guard” do not have the slightest understanding of the political philosophies of my generation.

The shift is already beginning. According to a 2014 Pew Research study, 50% of millennials identify as political independents. In 2004, that number was a mere 38%. Many people in my generation support the person—regardless of political party—who they believe has the capacity and ability to lead. The future and stability of America are far more important than ego and party.

Cause you know sources and stuff

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Cool. You found one more. Here's my source:
Trump Is In Fourth Place Among Black Voters

Trump is currently in fourth place among black voters. You read that correctly: He’s trailing Hillary Clinton, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein. Any one national poll typically has only about 100 African-American respondents — too small a sample to make much of the results. So here’s an average of the four live-interview surveys taken since the conventions, from ABC News/Washington Post, Fox News, Marist, and NBC News/Wall Street Journal:
POLLSTER CLINTON JOHNSON STEIN TRUMP
ABC News/Washington Post 83% 4% 8% 2%
Fox News 85 7 — 1
Marist 89 5 3 2
NBC News/Wall Street Journal 86 0 4 1
Average 86 4 5 2
Trump is in fourth place among black voters

Fox News did not include Jill Stein in its horse-race question.

Trump’s 2 percent is just flat-out awful.1 And it doesn’t seem like a statistical fluke: Trump’s lack of appeal among black voters is pretty consistent, at 1 percent to 2 percent across the polls, and he trails Stein in the three post-convention surveys that included her.

Let's see, last I checked 2% != 0%. Like I said, your narrative is false. There never was a narrative that Trump had zero support among minorities; oh and posting anecdotes of one or two minorities voting for Trump is just ridiculous. It doesn't prove anything except that one guy out of 300 million americans is voting for Trump and he is black. Wow...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

dailycaller.com...
yeah you go right ahead and use that source

fivethirtyeight.com...
He blames the republican party and the media
Even the source you found agrees with me: people are pissed and no longer agree with the MSM.

Oh and that one kid you dismiss, in that article are some stats about millennials you may want to pay attention to. Apparently millennials dont like political parties as well.

As much as you crap on trump the one thing he is not is a career politician.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So that somehow proves that you were correct and that liberals don't believe that any minorities will vote for Trump? Anything to defend your silly strawmans huh?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Back to attacking me when your exposed?

I will just point you back to this.

Ximena Barreto, 31, said she has always been a Republican “because Colombia is very Catholic so its very conservative.” Asked how other Latinos respond to her knowing she is voting for Trump, she said “I think they are brainwashed by the media because they don’t do their own research. So they say ‘Oh, you’re a racist to your own people.”

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
thefederalist.com...

“We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said, referring to the 15,000 emails Clinton “wiped” from her private, unsecured server she used during her tenure as secretary of State. “That doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh wow......this dude is getting ALOT of sports coverage right now.
What is funny is that the people burning his jerseys probably agree with him on this.

“If it was any other person, they’d be in prison,” he said.” So what is this country really standing for?”

“You have Hillary, who has called black kids, or black teens, ‘Super-predators,'” Kaepernick said, referring to Clinton’s past remarks about gang violence in which she espoused a since-debunked theory that some say has racially charged connotations

Ouch
How dare he use her own words against her.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I agree. I think we are done talking too. Thanks for continuing to talk in circles and not actually refute anything I say, it makes it obvious when it is time to stop talking to you.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You agree with what?
Latinos in california held a rally called operation taco bowl (which in case you didnt know was how the DNC referred to Latinos in emails recently released)?

You agree that the Latinos interviewed in the story feel disrespected by the DNC and the MSM?

You agree time magazine published a story focused on a black person who felt the same way?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You agree with what?
Latinos in california held a rally called operation taco bowl (which in case you didnt know was how the DNC referred to Latinos in emails recently released)?

You agree that the Latinos interviewed in the story feel disrespected by the DNC and the MSM?

You agree time magazine published a story focused on a black person who felt the same way?

According to the LA Times there was no more than 60 people at that rally, including non-Latinos. In southern California.

There are over 55 million Hispanics in the country.

So, Breitbart and company can toot about this all they want, and about how Trump will be competitive in Oregon and Massachusetts and win the black vote, etc. We'll all find out it November what the truth is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join