It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latinos Rally for Trump in ‘Operation Taco Bowl’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Minority groups don't have to look very far to see what the party has done to create equality in every sector. To create opportunities.

yep thats why this minority group held a rally

I hear he doesn't even read. He's living in an Elvis Presley song when it comes to minorities. In the ghetto. He has beliefs about a certain life style of crime and decay and want and ignorance that does not represent the people of this country. It's a picture of a small sad slice but it doesnt represent Americans of any color wholesale.

so any source for that or just your own personal opinion?
I hear hillary loves clams but that doesnt make it so.

Not every minority has their hand out. But the ones who need a hand up? They are not looking to the republican party to offer any.

yeah not every minority attended this rally but some organized it and attended.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

how nice of you to reply before clicking the link.......

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I see that no one has touched nor even likely considered the arguments of the ladies being interviewed, which is a good sign their reason has run away from them. Instead we get a child's level of discourse.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have to wonder who is Trump's campaign targeting here? Latinos and Blacks coming out for him this week? Yeah, right. I think it's more likely he is targeting disenfranchised Republicans. Make them think he can win.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Though leave it to a Trump supporter to come out of the gate with ad hominems and insults.

You don't even follow your own standards, but expect others to abide by them. Your very first post was ad hominem.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
love how quick trump haters are to bash trump supporters. eh hes a bigot, ehhhhh hes racist..... ehhhh he is power hungry and cant trust him with nuclear codes.

but somehow we are supposed to support a liar, thief, criminal, power hungry piece of liberal garbage.

yes donald trump is not your typical presidential candidate... THATS WHY WE ARE VOTING FOR HIM.
we are tired of "white privalege"
we are tired of the same over and over....
we are tired of "this is what we will do" and they never do it
we are tired of rigging
we are tired of non transperancy.

the only thing donald trump hasnt done during this political process is release his taxes.

hes gonna be the first nominee to create a promissary agreement that he will do what he says he will.

even obama said hillary will say anything and change nothing.

voting for hillary is saying its okay to bring radical muslims here.
its okay to lie,cheat, steal, rig, hide, sneek, ........ great to teach our chiuldren
voting for hillary means you dont mind wearing a burka, or covering your entire female body
voting for hillary is voting for rape, beheadings, and sharia law...
a vote for hillary, is getting what you deserve...
a vote for trump is a vote for change

who is the more american candidate? trump or hillary
who care more about "us" and the US
who care more about protecting us
providing for us

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga
So vote for him already, but trying to convince everyone that he has more support than he really does using flimsy anecdotes like in the OP isn't doing anything for your cause except make you guys come off like you are trying to deny reality. No Democrat honestly believes that Trump had zero minority support anyways, so y'all are just tearing down a strawman.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No Democrat honestly believes that Trump had zero minority support anyways, so y'all are just tearing down a strawma

You could have fooled me based on the MSM coverage.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's what you get for reading your own narrative into what's being reported instead of just reading things at face value. Maybe try to be more careful about these things in the future? Though I doubt you will.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That's what you get for reading your own narrative into reporting instead of just reading things at face value. Maybe try to be more careful about these things in the future? Though I doubt you will.

Careful about what? This is the mud pit isn't it? Not like I posted this as "regular news".
What is what I get?
You have yet to add anything of substance to this discussion only attacks and deflections like your last attempt. Who are you to tell anyone what to post?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well that was advice, but if you consider advice to be an attack, then you really are sounding desperate. It's not my fault that you invented the narrative that Democrats believe that Trump has absolutely zero minority support. Democrats know how to read polling numbers, interpret graphs, and understand how percentages work. Just because you can't grasp the idea that 10% of minority support isn't zero support isn't the Democrats' fault. So when you make a thread trying to make fun of Democrats based on that silly strawman, don't expect us to come in and be all happy and ready to treat you with respect. You don't deserve it.

You have yet to add anything of substance to this discussion only attacks and deflections like your last attempt. Who are you to tell anyone what to post?

You said it yourself. This is the mud pit. Deal with it, Holmes.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

voting for hillary is saying its okay to bring radical muslims here. its okay to lie,cheat, steal, rig, hide, sneek, ........ great to teach our chiuldren voting for hillary means you dont mind wearing a burka, or covering your entire female body voting for hillary is voting for rape, beheadings, and sharia law... a vote for hillary, is getting what you deserve... a vote for trump is a vote for change who is the more american candidate? trump or hillary who care more about "us" and the US who care more about protecting us providing for us

Now I think I know what the term "LIV voter" really means.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It's not my fault that you invented the narrative that Democrats believe that Trump has absolutely zero minority support.

Oh really
www.vanityfair.com...

The G.O.P. nominee gets 0 percent of the black vote in Ohio and Pennsylvania in a new poll.

According to the results of an NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll released on Wednesday, the Republican presidential nominee faces a steep uphill battle if he wants to gain traction in key swing states. While the full results of the poll have not yet been released publicly, Wall Street Journal reporter Neil King tweeted results showing that 0 percent of black voters in both Pennsylvania and Ohio support Trump, compared to 91 percent and 88 percent, respectively, who back the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton.

Yeah I invented that crap!
Oh wait wasn't there an email that surfaced that showed the MSM taking orders from the DNC?

So when you make a thread trying to make fun of Democrats based on that silly strawman, don't expect us to come in and be all happy and ready to treat you with respect. You don't deserve it.

That strawman still silly?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hahahahahahahaha wait where you go????

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hahahahahahahaha wait where you go????

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
mmmm Taco Bowl.... Doh!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

When was these walls built? Oh yeah that's right back whenever Christians were having a war about every other week so the walls were needed back then. So to act like the pope as some kind of hypocrite for talking about walls and bringing the walls of the Vatican in comparison to the wall that Trump wants to build makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Diamonds and silk do not a movement make. Well paid performance art. Minorities know precisely what Donald supporters mean when they chant...

"Build that wall"

They do, do they.

And do you?

The wall is about legal vs illegal and protecting citizens. It's not about race/color. Race/color would only factor in if there was one group shown to be breaking that law and entering illegally far more than any other, but even that would simply be a factual statistic likely related to geographic location. Same reason an Argentinian is more likely to illegally enter Brasil than a Norwegian or Rwandan is.

The simple single word which negates the left's entire argument here is "Asian". Why don't Asians feel threatened by a wall and scream racism? Oh yeah, that's because where they come from isn't within walking distance. But if you enter legally, whether a wall or an ocean between, it makes no difference.

If we bordered Russia and built a wall to protect ourselves, would anyone cry racism? Nope. And that's why this whole thing is dumb as #.
edit on 30-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He is the pope
You claim he cant move?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Ohio and Pennsylvania are two states out of 50. Are you seriously suggesting that because ONE poll in Ohio and PA said that 0% of the black vote with vote for Trump that means that there are no minorities in the country that would support him? Because DAMN that is a HUGE leap of illogic.

That strawman still silly?

Yeah. You just made it sillier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join