It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latinos Rally for Trump in ‘Operation Taco Bowl’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: buster2010

Has the catholic church made an endorsement? Last I knew Catholics were against abortion and birth control....has that changed?

This is what the Pope said about Trump.

This February, on a flight to Rome from Mexico, the Pope was asked about his response to Trump's infamous wall. “A person who thinks only about building walls — wherever they may be — and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the Gospel." “I say only that this man is not Christian if he said things like that. We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt."

Catholics reject Donald Trump in huge numbers – the Pope Francis effect?
Also Trump's response would go directly against the Constitution.

“For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President.”

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Minority groups don't have to look very far to see what the party has done to create equality in every sector. To create opportunities.
Trump is trying to paint the picture as different but Americans aren't stupid even though that idiot treats us like we are and does things he thinks is going to just slip by us.
I hear he doesn't even read. He's living in an Elvis Presley song when it comes to minorities. In the ghetto. He has beliefs about a certain life style of crime and decay and want and ignorance that does not represent the people of this country. It's a picture of a small sad slice but it doesnt represent Americans of any color wholesale.
Hey guess what Trump? The Ramerez family across the street had a color tv in the seventies and not a single chicken was running around their living room which btw had wall to wall carpet and nice furniture. And they owned two houses. One on the island of Puerto Rico and the other on long island.
Not every minority has their hand out. But the ones who need a hand up? They are not looking to the republican party to offer any.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Oh and Breitbart? Really.....OMG too funny.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yeah quite a turn out there. Why there may be as many as OMG twenty to thirty people.
That's going to make a YUGE difference.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah quite a turn out there. Why there may be as many as OMG twenty to thirty people.
That's going to make a YUGE difference.

Watch out. Don't be too sarcastic now, the OP may call you "butthurt".

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
No it was a blowout, it was said to be 50 or 60 people there in a heavily republican county with a mucho Latina population.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
LOL

Maybe it's just me but (pardon the pun) I just can't take anyone seriously that even uses that phrase.

That & the fact that no ones feelings are hurt.
We're all kind of laughing at these guys & their silly posts for the most part, well at least I am.
Though I will admit to the occasional exasperation at the "opaqueness" shall we say, of their thinking.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So people now think the Republicans have traditionally been helping the lower class and minorities.

Maybe there is something to this Mandela stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What's sad is not that politicians and political parties categorize us, we do it to ourselves.

Americans should vote for whom they want.

Politicians should look and see "Americans", not special interest groups.

It is good to see people not condemn themselves to identity politics though.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

So people now think the Republicans have traditionally been helping the lower class and minorities. Maybe there is something to this Mandela stuff.

Not "people", only Republicans & shamed republicans (Libertarians) think that.

Mandela Effect no.
Although I have been wondering if the planet is not traveling through some cloud of "dense" exotic particles that may be screwing with cognitive function at the quantum level.

K~

edit on 29-8-2016 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yea, I would be approaching something akin to "butthurt" if Trump were actually competitively viable and actually winning in the polls, but bragging about a picture of minority Trump supporters when he is doing so poorly in the polls just reeks of desperation to me. Why would that make me upset?
edit on 29-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Careful he doesn't need to be "viable" there was another article today about Russian hacking of Voting systems in the country.

Don't forget Trump is Putin's boy.

Is his daughter still on "Holiday" in Croatia with Putin's current girlfriend, I haven't seen her in the news.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well I was at the beach yesterday. Damn sand gets EVERYWHERE.

I have thicker skin than the Donald. Hell a peach has thicker skin. . I don't worry about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians are up to something. They are just trying to start # and it is so obvious. I wonder when all that hacking nonsense will blow up in their faces.

Plus I said competitively viable not artificially boosted by illicit means.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I said a similar thing yesterday when Pence said Hillary's alt right speech sounded like desperation.
I said Desperate? She's ahead in every major poll why would she even be approaching desperate. That sounds desperate to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Only if crow comes in Orange.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh and election day is the 8th this year not the second. It's the second Tuesday of November.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why is that the color hillary will be sporting this fall?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: buster2010

Has the catholic church made an endorsement? Last I knew Catholics were against abortion and birth control....has that changed?

This February, on a flight to Rome from Mexico, the Pope was asked about his response to Trump's infamous wall. “A person who thinks only about building walls — wherever they may be — and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the Gospel." “I say only that this man is not Christian if he said things like that. We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt."

Catholics reject Donald Trump in huge numbers – the Pope Francis effect?
Also Trump's response would go directly against the Constitution.

“For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President.”

lol the religious leader who lives in a walled city made a comment about walls? how genuine
so then the catholics are voting for abortion in your opinion?
I would love to hear the popes view on hillary being a christian.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Last I checked the pope lived behind a huge wall.
So his opinions about the subject are invalid...
Kinda like most of you all here.

Here is a question to ponder.
If democrats cared about the poor and minorities so much why do democratically controlled cities have the highest rates crime and poverty in the country?
Bad luck?
A vast right wing conspiracy?

The real conspiracy is.
That democrats are somehow more empathetic than EVERYONE!!!
Yet their strongholds are some of the most violent in the nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join