It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latinos Rally for Trump in ‘Operation Taco Bowl’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

ANAHEIM — A group called “Latinos for Trump” held its first rally in Orange County on Sunday, named “Operation Taco Bowl” after an infamous Donald Trump tweet. Hispanics and African-Americans joined other Trump supporters in voicing both their support for the Republican presidential nominee and their opposition to the Democratic Party and its nominee, Hillary Clinton.

Well now bet this gets some emails going for DNC discussion.

“The Democrats think they can own and acquire Hispanics’ loyalty for generations to come,” Jorge Herrera, 31, said into a microphone at a podium in front of Anaheim City Hall, where dozens of Trump supporters had gathered for the rally. “Who do they think they are? They will never own my loyalty. They will never own Hispanics’ loyalty.”

Oh boy if minority groups start looking at what dems actually do for them hillary may be in big trouble. Aside from the fact they probably don't enjoy being referred to as taco bowls.

When asked how he feels about the Democratic Party claiming the Hispanic vote, Herrera told Breitbart News, “It’s just pandering. They don’t care about us. We can see middle class income down, Hispanic wealth is down, African-American wealth is down. You look at the top Democrat cities, they’re all down. It’s all about talk, no action. The statistics prove they have done nothing for everybody.”

Ximena Barreto, 31, said she has always been a Republican “because Colombia is very Catholic so its very conservative.” Asked how other Latinos respond to her knowing she is voting for Trump, she said “I think they are brainwashed by the media because they don’t do their own research. So they say ‘Oh, you’re a racist to your own people.”

Ouch a racist to your own people? That is pretty harsh.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh boy if minority groups start looking at what dems actually do for them hillary may be in big trouble.

Not after they start looking and see that the GOP has done even less.

I think they are brainwashed by the media because they don’t do their own research.

If she has done so much research then how can she logically explain her support of Trump? He is neither Catholic nor conservative.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Ximena Barreto, 31, said she has always been a Republican “because Colombia is very Catholic so its very conservative.”

She's not racist just stupid.
"Derp, I vote republican because I'm catholic."

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah but she's read all the articles on Breitbart and Prison planet... She's good to go mate!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Has the catholic church made an endorsement? Last I knew Catholics were against abortion and birth control....has that changed?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

At least they aren't hiding it the way the Democrats do, promising the moon and then turning around and giving them a moon that censors get to work on.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Huge turn out, looks like trump is turning the tide.

Why I bet before all is said & done trump will have 99.9% of the Latino vote before November.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Diamonds and silk do not a movement make. Well paid performance art. Minorities know precisely what Donald supporters mean when they chant...

"Build that wall"

edit on 29-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

www.snopes.com...

Hillary Clinton canceled one of her first post-nomination rallies in Cleveland, leading to rumors about low interest in the events.

I see your snark and raise you unsuccessful candidate planned rally's.

On social media, rumors circulated holding that the events were canceled due to anticipated low attendance or a distressingly small number of returned RSVPs:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL
Anxious over a few people of color making up their own mind?

You read what Dave Chappelle had to say this weekend?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So this is the new Trump tactic from his supporters? Convince yourself of his minority support by sharing pictures of minority Trump supporters. "Whelp they exist, therefore they will be voting for Trump in large numbers!" Lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

LOL
Anxious over a few people of color making up their own mind?

You read what Dave Chappelle had to say this weekend?

Not at all. Who's Dave Chappelle?

Doesn't it seem kinda lame to trot out a few paid minorities and claim the tide is turning?

Grasping at straws as the Trump boat sinks into political oblivion.

If Trump doesn't bail on the debates....he might have a slight chance.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So this is the new Trump tactic from his supporters? Convince yourself of his minority support by sharing pictures of minority Trump supporters. "Whelp they exist, therefore they will be voting for Trump in large numbers!" Lol.

Yeah no one mentioned numbers at all.
What is funny is the level of butthurt in your post because there actually are people of color who took it upon themselves to have a rally for trump.
Your douchebag is showing.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Doesn't it seem kinda lame to trot out a few paid minorities and claim the tide is turning?

Your a dandy if you can find sources for your bs; kindly show any that prove these people were paid.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Diamonds and silk do not a movement make. Well paid performance art. Minorities know precisely what Donald supporters mean when they chant...

"Build that wall"

Pray tell, what do they mean when they chant "Build that Wall"?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh boy if minority groups start looking at what dems actually do for them hillary may be in big trouble. Aside from the fact they probably don't enjoy being referred to as taco bowls.

Not what Democrats do "FOR" them,

--what they do "TO" them is the issue.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Butthurt? You think I'm butthurt that you were able to do a basic internet search and find examples of minorities supporting Trump? Lol. You don't know the meaning of the word butthurt. Hell, you starting the insults looks more like YOU are the one butthurt that I wasn't WOWed by your group of Latino Trump supporters.

Though leave it to a Trump supporter to come out of the gate with ad hominems and insults.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah butthurt.
Rallys are now "tactics" as if the gop and more specificcaly trump is not allowed to have supporters. So yeah butthurt.
And I never said anything about numbers, you affixed the "large numbers".

In fact your entire post was an insult, which was as expected from you.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Whatever you say guy. Seeing how you are mind reader now, mind telling me what I should make for dinner tonight?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dont know about tonight but come nov 2 you will have plenty of crow.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join