It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churchgoers foil a suspected IS militant’s attempt to kill a priest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Another attack on a church and a Priest. Luckily the dog poo for brains idiot did not wire the bomb properly or he just might have committed mass murder.

According to witnesses, the alleged perpetrator came to the church at 8 am for Sunday Mass. He reportedly sat among in the congregation and detonated a homemade bomb he carried but the explosion was small and only he was injured.

Then the young man ran toward the priest, wielding an axe and a knife. He attacked the priest who was injured on his life arm before he was restrained by churchgoers.

phantomfiddler

phantomfiddler
Advanced Members
 1,521
1,407 posts
ID: 3 Posted 4 hours ago
I read about this in today,s Bangkok Post and was incredulous. The muslim actually tried to murder everyone in the Catholic church but the firing luckily went wrong and the bomb did not detonate. The writer of the article went on to say that there was no known motive !!! Is everyone going senile here ? The motive is blatantly obvious, and for the media to call these a*s*h*l*s suicide bombers is so far off the mark as to be laughable. They are ignorant imbicilic mass murderers, nothing more nothing less

newsletter.thaivisa.com...
englishnews.thaipbs.or.th...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

one less terrorist brainwashed pig , throw him in jail for ever

here is a link on facebook with pictures link

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

He reportedly sat among in the congregation and detonated a homemade bomb he carried but the explosion was small and only he was injured.

Instant karma, I guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

one less terrorist brainwashed pig , throw him in jail for ever

here is a link on facebook with pictures link

DAMN!!!! Facebook deleted that account quick!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Reports said his vest was smoking and then it sounded like "firecrackers". Was it a malfunctioning suicide vest? Any thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I got news for you, most mass murderers are extremely self destructive, not just the Extremist, Islamic, Jihadist ones.

I feel ya though, the need to blame them exclusively for all the mass murder is overwhelming, isn't it...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah, nice try, show us where it´s written the guy in the quotes above blames them "for all the mass murders"?
I see you injected a little word that changes the sentence dramatically. It´s the words "all" & "exclusively" you inserted.

Poor attempt. You´ve done better in the past.

edit on 30-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join