It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I dont know if the OP is an American or not and nor is it important in this case. Far to many people do not seem to be sufficiently awake in the US to realise that law and order in the US has largely gone out the door. The media no longer investigate news worthy issues and report the fact without fear and favour.

The media has taken up barracking for one side or the other, or one candidate or the other. The courts and law enforces seem to have become the law and have become the judge, jury and executioners as well.

Hillary Clinton is an obvious super citizen and has elite immunity from the law. There is someone or some persons out their who wants her to be president that she really does not have to say anything. From what I understand to be the situation, in any normal society where the rule of law reigns, she would have been goal long ago but this will never happen to her in her life.

I do not know if the lady is willing and consenting or whether she is a hostage and has a gun at her head. Either way its patently obvious that she will the next president because someone or some people are going to put her there.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I look at it like this.....

AP says 85 out of 154.

Clinton Campaign cries foul, says 154 isn't a fair number....

Everyone cried foul...Journalists, Media, even the CEO of the AP called the claim "sloppy"

What I am seeing is someone who spent 48 months as SOS... AP says in those 48 months, she met with donors AT LEAST 85 times.

Over 4 years...And thousands of meetings...she met with people who were ALSO donors 85 times.

85/48 = 1.77 or rounded up 2.

So I see a Government servant who wasted government time and resources meeting an average of two times a month with donors to her Foundation.

I like that you are using math...even if you are rounding up

NOW...What on earth makes you think this was "wasted government time"...
Because there is ZERO evidence that these meetings were about foundation business.

FACTS MATTER
From the OP article itself:

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton

bigstory.ap.org...

The AP's analysis focused on people with private interests and excluded her meetings or calls with U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives.

AP Senior Vice President and Executive Editor Kathleen Carroll told CNN's "Reliable Sources" on Sunday that the tweet was "sloppy" and "could have used some more precision."

hosted.ap.org...

WHERE is the evidence the Hillary Clinton personally profited from those donations to her Charitable Foundation?
Those books are wide open..unlike some other Nominees charities..

WHERE is the evidence that Clinton ever did favors in exchange for personal gain? Quid Pro Quo?

By all accounts THERE IS NO EVIDENCE that anything she did as SoS was driven by contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

Evidently, donating to the Clinton Foundation was determining factor in whether someone got a face to face with the Hillster. That I have a problem with.

Except the evidence shows the opposite...

The AP’s big exposé on Hillary meeting with Clinton Foundation donors is a mess
www.vox.com...
edit on 30-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some people seem to completely overlook the fact that it is unethical for a government official to solicit money for a non-profit group that they operate from people that will benefit from the decisions (policy) that the government official makes.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

"Over 4 years...And thousands of meetings...she met with people who were ALSO donors 85 times."

Still desperately trying to pull that number bias out of your butt huh?

Once again:

85 divided by 48 months = Hillary Clinton wasted government time and resources meeting with donors to the Clinton Foundation an average of 2 times per month... that we know of so far.

I do not give a crap if she met with 10,000 people a month and "only" 85 of the were donors...

Doesn't change this equation at all:

85 divided by 48 months = Hillary Clinton wasted government time and resources meeting with donors to the Clinton Foundation an average of 2 times per month instead of using that time to conduct State Department business... you know,,,that stuff she got paid to do as a SoS??...

Keep trying to refute that... you look just like a typical Hillster supporter who refuses to see the truth.

"By all accounts THERE IS NO EVIDENCE that anything she did as SoS was driven by contributions to the Clinton Foundation."

Except using whether or not someone was a donor to the Clinton Foundation as a prerequisite for getting meeting times with her.... that my friend is a violations of ethics all damn day long.

The AP study was based on Hillary's discretionary time... those times when her schedule was open and it was up to her to decide who to meet with.. she chose donors over 50% of the time... something stinks.... especially given the fact that the State Department refuses to give out the bulk of her schedules until long after the election. So the number is mostly likely way higher than 85...but no one will know until the State Department coughs up her full schedules for the 4 years she was SoS.
edit on R132016-08-30T12:13:54-05:00k138Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If there was any such thing as justice that demonic pathological liar of a loony toon would already have been in prison along side slick willy years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21181698]kruphix[/post
Seems like Trump supporters are continuing their desperate hope of taking down Clinton with the same old tired stories.

But they are true stories , and almost anyone else would have been prosecuted for them

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

So the "issue" that is going to take Hillary out is the one that the FBI already investigated and found no grounds for prosecution?

Seems like Trump supporters are continuing their desperate hope of taking down Clinton with the same old tired stories.

Yeah the FBI headed by a man who sits/sat on the board of a Clinton Foundation connected HSBC bank.
Seems like Comey has had some sort of conflicting interest when it comes to the Clintons, dating back to at least 2004, with the Sandy Berger case.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There is a principle in legal and public affairs which states that, the appearance of impropriety IS impropriety.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately it makes no different what-so-ever...Obama will issue a pardon the whole Clinton Cartel saying they are forgiven for all crimes!!! He may well do it to keep from getting on the Clinton hit list! Watch...Hillary will come out of this smelling like a rose. No RICO charges for anyone...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well, then how do you like perjury? Evidence? link

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hope they find evidence that can be utilized to bring about charges that remove Hillary from the Democratic Nomination and Bernie is installed as such. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Much like "Seinfeld", it would be a show about nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join