It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
According to Stone Chelsea alone gets 6 million per year to run the ( money laundering) Clinton Foundation. If it isn't illegal it should be.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
According to Stone Chelsea alone gets 6 million per year to run the ( money laundering) Clinton Foundation. If it isn't illegal it should be.

That might be where the other 93% of the donations go... on paying people to funnel money back.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: Boadicea

My bad. I thought there had to be a conviction before a pardon. It seemed to me that Nixon was guilty of perjury or something. I'll chalk that up to the Mandella Effect.

Thanks for setting that straight.

No worries! The way things change, I wasn't sure it hadn't changed! And these rules only apply to federal pardons. It is true that convictions are necessary in some situations. From what I read, the rules are different for someone requesting a pardon, and states granting pardons for state criminal violations, so that may be where the confusion comes from.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Again, I scream "007- where are you?" There's only one way to end this ugliesy filthiest politician ever. By her own means.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I've often wondered what might happen if somehow one (or a group) of the super secret squrriel agent(s) were to break their programming and take it in to their head to start taking out a few key members of TPTB.

Either that or what if there is a secret society who is not on the side of the globalists and they paid some neutrals to do the deed, woyld the rest of them start behaving?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If the shedevil starts to show that she might not be able to continue to take care of their "business" the shedevil might just disappear-or make it look like a Trump or some GOP did her in.
These are interesting times.
Either way-revolution on its way.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: hellobruce

So, basically you're saying you don't mind someone this underhanded and manipulative being President? Someone who takes every advantage of their position and power to enrich themselves, at the detriment and risk of the people she's suppose to be protecting? Someone who has shown countless times, she will lie, twist and deflect to hide her schemes? There may be a thin line between legal, ethical and moral, but Clinton passes that line long ago.
She is a pathological liar, who has misled and deceived the American people for decades.
The information is out there...These are not secrets...The Democrats just don't care...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 29-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 29-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

If the shedevil starts to show that she might not be able to continue to take care of their "business" the shedevil might just disappear-or make it look like a Trump or some GOP did her in.
These are interesting times.
Either way-revolution on its way.

I agree 110% Justso. And the revolution will occur on November 8th, if Hillary is able to stay that long. After that, I'm hoping that President Donald Trump will get rid of every one of these sorry azz GOP Congressmen who are either PRO Hillary, or Anti-Trump. And I'll help him.. for FREE.
edit on 8/29/2016 by carewemust because: GOP should just go away. Who needs them!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Dp

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
N/m. Not coming out right in my phone.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: 727Sky
regardless of the corruption and illegal acts she has been accused of committing the justice department will not prosecute her

They need this thing called "EVIDENCE" to bring a case for prosecution.... despite what you want!

Even if she was found guilty of half the time honored laws she has evidently broken

Care to show us this "EVIDENCE" you apparently have?
They do have evidence.

Comey only "RECOMMENDED" prosecutors to not follow up with the charges.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hillary is that you?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ya know... the topic of this thread is:

"If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will"

All in all... that can be said for just about her entire 4 years as Secretary of State.

Just look at what is still going on with the State Department fighting to delay releasing crap about the Hillster until after the election. Don't wanna release the 14,900 emails/documents recovered by the FBI, don't wanna release her schedules as SoS until after the election...

Too damn many don't wanna's going on.

The whole damn thing is corrupt. Hillary Clinton, The State Department, the Department of Justice, and as much as I hate to say this being a two time Obama voter, the damn White House.... we already know he emailed her on her clinton.com email several times.

All of it needs to come down.

Screw that... I want to see every single one of those 14,900 emails/documents that were recovered by the FBI... they are records found during a federal investigation, and unless they contain personally identifying information or are considered to be classified or are part on an ongoing unannounced criminal investigation...they are open to FOIA.
edit on R442016-08-29T23:44:33-05:00k448Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You can find them on wikileaks:

Link

Mind you, there's 30k plus of them spanning 4 years, so if you want the actual dirt, you are going to need to do some serious narrowing down with more than just key words. A huge amount of them are more or less standard, boring happy thanksgiving or did you see the news crap. If you want the criminal stuff, I think you need specific email or document numbers.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You can find them on wikileaks:

Link

Mind you, there's 30k plus of them spanning 4 years, so if you want the actual dirt, you are going to need to do some serious narrowing down with more than just key words. A huge amount of them are more or less standard, boring happy thanksgiving or did you see the news crap. If you want the criminal stuff, I think you need specific email or document numbers.

If they are on wikileaks, and not from other sources, then that would mean her private server was breached. That hasn't been proven.

edit on R262016-08-30T00:26:58-05:00k268Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Wow. You could really make some serious bank as Hillary's defense attorney.

Hell, if I ever get caught murdering someone on camera, in front of hundreds of witnesses, I'm gonna call you to come get me off the hook.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Despite these ongoing scandals, Clinton’s close yet questionable ties to media outlets such as Google, CNN, PBS and The New York Times have seemed to pay off. These entities have gone out of their way to censor negative stories about Clinton, particularly ones involving the Clinton Foundation. There’s one common thread though these media outlets suppressing harmful Clinton stories all share: they’ve donated to the Clinton Foundation.

On Aug. 23 the Associated Press broke the story citing that more than half the people outside of the government that Clinton met with as she served as secretary of state gave money to the Clinton Foundation, either personally or through companies or groups. The AP report concluded that 85 out of 154 people she met with from the private sector either donated to her charity or pledged commitments.

observer.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I actually remember this a few months back. It was viral on facebook. But they found out that google was limiting or censoring searches, especially negative searches, regarding Hillary Clinton, especially compared to other search engines.

Also, facebook, as you know, was doing some censoring itself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join