It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never see any old people any more.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Travel to southwest florida...Naples & Ft Myers...old farts on every corner, lost in walmart and putting around the golf course.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Those wil go between 2000-2200, I´ve seen things. Comparable to the "walmart people", not so strange but nearly.
You´ll meet people in kind of sleeping pants, or whool overalls (one piece, like those for babys)...
What does it mean when they cramp up one side of their pants/throusers so you can see the skin of one leg???
I´ve seen this becoming a thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here is something, My mother whom was trained as a nurse herself was telling me about her chat to a male nurse after the mother of her friend died in hospital, now it is considerably further back in time 1976 to be precise.

My mother friend was fit but had need of a minor operation and my mother was angry when she found out that the lady had died as she was with her friend in the hospital in Liverpool england, she actually accused the male nurse that they had murdered the old lady and he told her that what he said could not be repeated or he would lose his job.

Apparently according to him back then the government had issued a large document directing the hospital's in the NHS at that time to not give any replacement heart valve's, joint's or any other maintainance care to any person over the age of 66 years and in other word's this left the doctor's unable to treat many minor ailment's, now this was not a law but a secret document and back then we did not have wiki leak's etc.

So if that was back then how many people have been murdered by our country, why do I start to believe far, far more than were butcherd in the death camp's by the NAZI's.

Every time you see a report about needless death's in the NHS the elderly and retired are often left out of those statistic's, if they were added people whom may have lived another 25 years or more with decent medical care, care they paid for in there national insurace contribuition's all there live's then the real figure would likely be several hundred thousand or more per year, multiply that by the decades these evil and inhuman policy's have been in place.

Of course if you are a politician or part of the upper set you have no problem's as you probably have private health care and the NHS is now a two tier system, the NHS patient's (Whom have also paid for it via there contribution's) are left waiting while publicly funded facility's give priority treatment to private paying patient's and there is no waiting list for those private patient's.

SO who is respnsible, mainly the TORY's but also very much NEW LABOUR have these people's blood on there hand's, it is easy to send million's to there death with the stroke of a pen, easy and impersonal especially for those that see the working class as scum.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Well, I don't see many oldies...the odd one or two.
It's got to the stage where I will do a double take if I see anyone over the age of, say, 75.
What's going on here? Because it's not as though they are in short supply, now is it?

I'm Here!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Long answer: Florida.

Short answer: Florida.

For those outside the US, adjust retirement locations accordingly.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Interesting post there , I have friends who work/ worked at old folks homes who told me about the ammount of salt being added to the food in those places and the way some of the staff treat the OAP s , it makes you wonder how many Harold Shipmans their are still going .

But where i live in Scotland they are doing great visit Tesco ,Bingo legion etc they are having a great old time online everything and they seem to live to a ripe old age here but a little bird told me they have the fastest rising rate for STDs

Dirty old sods

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 13/9/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/9/2016 by stonerwilliam because: spelling lol

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The main difference is that there is still a sense of decency and even good old fashioned christian morality in Scotland which has eroded away south of the border, I have heard of a few scandal's from Scotland's care sector but nothing much about old folk's and the smaller population also make's each individual more important when seen from a national perspective.

But genuinely I do believe that Scotland has a far nicer culture than the dog eat dog too fast life of most of England and the people are mostly far more genuine and civil but of course that is in reference to my own experience down here.

Look what is happening to the Labour party (well it was New - Fake - Labour that really did if for them) without the strong voice of Scot's MP's to give it backbone that is what will happen to England if a second referendum come's around, without a credible opposition the Tory's will try to turn the clock even further back on the State which they are intent on wrecking and indeed always have been and the sell of the NHS as well as the full privatization of the care sector especially those lucrative old folk's home's is definitely on there agenda as well as the total abolishment of state the pension scheme and not because it is necessary as they are lying about that but because most of those hooray harry's have massive personal investment's in equity group's, of course those same equity groups have massive investment's in the private pension scheme's even though those private pension scheme's are essentially pyramid schemes that will collapse when no new members are joining them so they have a flexible method of not linking there other asset's to them.

Of course those whom are working today are the old folk's of tomorrow, how much of there asset's will they have been swindled out of in that very bleak future Tory crafted country and what chance do they really have without a decent state pension to fall back on and decent free medical care, people forget that the NHS and the Welfare state were innovation's of the Labour Party with some OLD liberal party inspiration especially on the NHS and that the Conservative/Tory party opposed every single one of these social scheme's then plotted from there inception to cripple and to ultimately bring them down with Cameron and co no May setting out to finalize a reversal of the Welfare Reform's that Labour, heck even the TV is about brainwashing the public into seeing welfare claimant's as scrounger's.

Anyway I had better leave it there as I am getting too political.

So first the NHS especially if Scotland decided independance, then the NHS and finally the State Pension Scheme, what is a government for if it end's up running nothing, just another old boy's club stuffed with over entitled right wing toff's.

The whole point of this boundary change they are pushing through is to reduce the number of seat's held by Labour and to reduce the Scot's and Welsh voice in parliament, essentially they are rigging the next election before it is even on the card's.

Remember the Tory's voted down a Proportional representation motion by the Green's so it is most definitely not as they are claiming in order to yet abain bamboozle the public about creating a more fair democratic representation in parliament but it is quite simply just what it appear's to be, it is simply about reducing the number of seat's controlled by other party's and moving the power more firmly into there own hand's.

If they were serious about making our voting system more fair they would bring in Proportional representation but then the Tory's would likely never be back in power if they did so?.

So they are rigging the Election, are NOT interested in our well being but only ther own back account's (Shock-horror) and are destroying the lifeline for hundred's of thousand's if not million's of poor as well as sneaking future privatisation or larger private sectore influence into the education system by the Grammar school route (I have no personal problem with Grammer school's so long as they are open to every one and we all know about Tory promises the only one's they keep are those that are to there friend's).

We are going to be left with a society in which the poor and destitute vulnerable elderly are left to rot, a Tory Big Society.
edit on 14-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well thats because they have all been incinerated...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join