It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic opening ceremonies and Events.... Worlds largest traffic tunnel, Olympics, Tomorrowland.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This post is going to look at Opening ceremonies and events that have Satanic undertones. The opening of the worlds largest and deepest traffic tunnel was an affair that was steeped in ancient religions and archaic imagery, the image of the Baphomet character ruling over the people, people marching in a zombie like fashion to a mechanical beat. For me there is so much going on its hard to discern what message they are trying to get across, but the whole procession to me is so strange and peculiar that there must be something they are trying to convey to us or rub our noses in if you like, these people are supposed to be scientist and engineers, if they are all in on some sort of secretive campaign that involves worshipping the devil etc. you would think there would be a couple of whistleblowers out there revealing this stuff. here is the link to the Opening of largest tunnel.....
vigilantcitizen.com...

Now the London 2012 olympics opening ceremony was another that had so much going on, everywhere you looked. The ceremony was created by film producer Danny Boyle, and showed the history of the industrial revolution,the story was told using specific symbols and references that recall the occult side of Great Britain.
vigilantcitizen.com...

Lastly Tomorrowland is a dance event that occurs once a year in Europe and now America, i have followed these events for a while now because i like some of the music at the events, well i say some, i mean the uplifting beats, you see its a mixture of uplifting positive songs with songs that i could only describe as being the opposite of uplifting and positive, The tomorrowland events have every manner of occult symbolism in and around the whole venue, i have noticed this each time i have watched them on Youtube.
pressmagazine.com...

Now these are the first three instances of these types of ceremonies that i can think of, it would be much appreciated to get some input from the ATS community on what these things mean within these events and if anyone else knows of anymore events like these...........
Thanks

edit on 29-8-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2016 by Davg80 because: sleepy (honest) mistake made

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I think that creativity is a wonderful thing. No matter how weird it gets.

I often wish I had more than I do. Beyond figuring out how to make a textbox do what I want it to do and only that.

edit on 8/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ive been around here for eight years and all I can tell you for sure is that it's a code. If you don't have the cypher you wont read much. Let alone understand the second and possibly further layers of meaning. Which have their own cyphers.
edit on 29-8-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

well i think its about time we go to the bottom of this sh1t, there's nothing that annoys me more than people hiding knowledge from me, so lets all share our secret knowledge, you never know if we stop being cryptic about what we know and start sharing info, us minions might have all the answers between us, then its all about sorting the sense from the nonsense.....
this article explores some of the most blatant illuminati/satanic messages in music videos....
realitieswatch.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
If you want analysis of these events then MrCati is good at that. Basically, loads of codes are all pointing to a major event occurring on September 23-24 2016

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Cool.

Can you be more specific? I mean, a "major event" can cover a pretty wide range of occurrences and could also be considered somewhat subjective.

edit on 8/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Erm, the Gotthard Base Tunnel has nothing to do with CERN.

And the guy dressed up as a goat, is dressed up as an Alpine ibex, it lives on the Alps this tunnel goes through.

edit on 29/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

wow, i was doing some early morning witch hunting, and i conveyed the wrong message there, probably should wait till i have properly woke up first, cheers for pointing that out, i will try and edit...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The Illuminati has no affiliation with Satanism
It is true that Illuminati symbols and references within art performances are encouraged by the Illuminati
Not all who use Illuminati symbology are Illuminati members
But it matters not for as Adam Weishaupt infered ... Mystery is a great attractor

You can see Illuminati symbols everywhere ... this is all purposeful to draw the curious to try unravel the mystery

Again Satanism is not affiliated with the Illuminati
The Illuminati operate free of religous or politcal borders and restraint

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

oh clearly nothing but a normal Alpine Ibex, It's the spitting image now that you mention it.

an Alpine Ibex is still a goat though so I'm still going with the whole Baphomet/Satan connection thing.

It makes sense with the folklore of that bridge where the devil got tricked or whatever perhaps? idk

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

for me the symbolism they use has powerful unconscious effects on humanity, they are archetypes designed to stir the unconscious in some type of way, like how our unconscious sees the symbol of the swastika as meaning "to be good" whereas it has been seen as a negative symbol to our conscious self's. This is just but one instance that i have thought about, i have no doubt there are many. right now im in the thinking that these images are being used against us to create some sort of turmoil within.... to control the masses perhaps!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry to be off topic for a second OP

Don't get down on yourself or anything Phage because by any account you can certainly rock a textbox.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Can you be more specific? I mean, a "major event" can cover a pretty wide range of occurrences and could also be considered somewhat subjective.

i was vague because no one believes it.

Anyway: According to MrCati, in another video, he believes that ISIS is going to detonate a mini nuke on Manhatten Island.

This nuke will kill both Hillary and Trump. Everyone will blame ISIS and America will go to war. The banksters need this event to happen because it will divert all attention (revenge) away from them towards Muslims.

This will then fall into line with Albert Pikes World War 3 prediction with Christianity against Islam. In fact there are 3 bad events. 2 occur of 23rd Sept 2016 and 1 occurs on Sept 24th 2016.

MrCati shows it all in his video titled "The Manhattan - Red Zone - Drop Zone X"

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

the baphomet image pops up in the call of duty games each year, also the all seeing eye to of course, in black ops 3 the start menu has a darkened character sitting like baphomet with one gun pointing up and the other pointing down, i have played these cod games for 10 years now and everyone has satanic/illuminati messages in them.........this no practical joke from them.
www.conspiracyclub.co...

ps how do you put images in here.....

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I tend to agree with you ... symbols such as the Swastika were perverted from their original meaning
It is better to go to the source to glean their intended meaning
Symbols are like keys that can unlock a wealth of knowledge when investigated without the perjudice of pre conceived ideas and notions

The Serpent for example was once a symbol of knowledge before being made a demonic entity within the fabled Garden of Humanity
Can knowledge be evil ... Of course not ...It is how and why that knowledge is applied in real life
The same applies for money ... the root of so called evil is the Human condition itself
The subject is the Human condition ... the Human condition is what the Illuminati and othere deal in

Say with the Tarot pack or myths of Ancient Egypt ... all the players / cards represent an aspect or aspects of both the individual and Humanity as a whole

edit on 29-8-2016 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

dont know how to insert the pic, this was the best i could do lol...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Not to worry ... It is difficult to see being so small .... it looks like you inserted the image as thumbnail rather than a pic option unless the orignal image you downloaded was a thumbnail

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

the serpent is another very good example, thanks. i have been reading a lot about the Unconscious recently and archetypes. And the work Jung has done in this field has truly opened my eyes to a universal unconscious and the images that are getting projected to us in all walks of life. i am in no doubt that we have a collective unconscious or oneness that has been prevalent in all our lifetimes since the beginning (if there even was a beginning).

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

fixed the thumbail....cheers.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

"they" love putting the stuff in everything I mean most certainly aren't like some kind of true believing occult practicing people although I of course believe in spiritual wickedness in high places I think most of it is just for kicks or perhaps to be edgy. Artistic people often tend to love when they can get a squirm out of the squares.

The way I do pictures on here is by clicking the down arrow on the floating toolbar and right click on upload to open a new tab. Inside upload you can upload pics from hard drive and then by clicking on each uploaded image you get all the options of what you can do with them on this site. Then one can copy the bbcode (which is the topmost field after you click on a picture in your upload library)

This is just the way I do it. I don't know if there's a simpler way; there certainly could be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join