It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Commits Suicide In Fear Of Being Called RACIST

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The race stuff will go with Obama,who started it back up from the 70s in 2008.
Soros Financed the operation.
Hillary is cut from the same cloth so SHE will do it as well.

Thats all we need is more retards who judge another human being on color......i hate this world sometimes

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Fear of being a racist was the only factor? Other than that everything else was hunky dory?

Asking vague questions without answering them is not really an expression of an opinion. Nowhere in the article does it clearly state the reason for the suicide...other then mentioning of a race...yet you know...that not everything was hunky dory.

I wonder how you know that...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Nowhere in the article does it clearly state the reason for the suicide...other then mentioning of a race...yet you know...that not everything was hunky dory.

Did you see the title of this thread?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Things blow up so viral online it surprises me that this is not more common TBH esp if someone has anxiety. It is also why you should think twice and even three times before posting anything online esp Facebook and esp a picture as that will say a thousand words regardless of what you wanted the meaning to be.

Real shame and 16 is very young just starting out in life...

Second point to OP..

SJW, jesus christ am I fed up with these people, altgoigh they do give hours of entertainment on YouTube god bless Ben Shapiro and Rekt feminist.. Every single minority or situation has to have someone normally shouting about why this situation is so wrong and the funny thing is that the people that SJW talk about rarely need anything said..

Why the hell do they not go after the Vikings anyway??, I am still waiting for my payments for my Saxon relatives that may have been slaves. I could do with a new car to ease my suffering..

RA

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This is a tragic event but there is so little information in the article I think it is irresponsible to use it to stoke an argument on the wrongs of society.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Didi you read the article itself ?

Mostly quotes from the family or the police.

If not fake...everything points tot he conclusion in the title.

But, I'm guessing you have another interpretation...you just didnt share it because nobody said please.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

WOW - Right there is a video that clearly shows the effects of watching too much of the Kardashians, Ellen, MTV and believing every Facebark post, ever.

A mammoth display of zero logic and what really freaks me out is that bloody sort of 'sings as it speaks' #in voice that goes with it's zero logic.

Americans, indeed all men, need to cease breeding with this type of female, effective immediately.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: grammar / beer

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

But, I'm guessing you have another interpretation...you just didnt share it because nobody said please.

I try to avoid interpretation. Especially when it carries political biases.

But perhaps I was too subtle for some. I think it's bullcrap to claim that this young woman killed herself because she feared she would be called a racist.

Clear enough?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

And there we go - phony persecuted white guy complex on display in full force:

Multi-millionaire football player won't stand for the national anthem because blacks are oppressed by whites.

No, that's not what he said. Here's what he actually said:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Source

Where in that statement is he calling out all white people for persecuting blacks? Seems he's talking about police profiling, corruption and a government that's complicit in that corruption. The part about white people is all in your imagination. So why do you need to twist his words to convince yourself you're being branded a racist? Oh and by the way, Kaepernick himself is half white (eta: + adopted and raised by two white parents).

As for this:

#stopwhitepeople2k16 trending on Twitter, you know, because white people are racist.

Twitter is full of hipster millennials who love irony. I know this is hard for some people to understand - namely the poor persecuted white conservatives who need to take their victim complex so seriously, but a lot of white people on twitter don't actually take themselves very seriously, and in fact enjoy a little light-hearted self-deprecation every now and then. That's where the hashtag comes from.

"Stop White People" is one of those alarming phrases that carries a much different context for the internet savvy. In short, it is a meme and a popular hashtag used to either satirize, poke fun or criticize what internet denizens believe to be stereotypically "white" behavior.

Source

Fact is the only people that actually believe all white people are inherently racist are a fringe minority of extremists who themselves are inherently racist. To peddle this myth as if it's a sweeping reality makes you sound like just another delusional extremist on the other side of the same coin.

Personally I hear this hyperbole coming from wannabe-victim white conservatives way more than I do from actual anti-white racists. The way you twisted the above two examples to fit this fake narrative only reinforces that.

edit on 29-8-2016 by mc_squared because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Sixteen years old, and things are so bad that ending your life is the only alternative?

I suspect there was a bit more going on there than that...but maybe not.

My niece contemplated ending her life at 16, too. I thank god nearly daily that she didn't. Her issue was being bullied, if that picture led to that sort of issue in her life, then yes, I could see suicide appearing to be her only acceptable option...which doesn't say a great deal for her parents or other adults in her life.

Everything these days boils down to *name calling* .... every problem

has at the very least two sides to it and if your side doesn't fit in with the

popular viewpoint then it becomes group bullying.

We need to teach children from the cradle *To have the courage of their

own convictions*
That they have a viewpoint and are entitled to

it regardless, and as *You can please some of the people all of the time, you can

please all of the people some of the time .... but you can never please ALL

of the people ALL of the time* Nor should they try.

In the same way this was the ridiculous recent situation in the UK when 52% of the

population were accused of being 'racist' simply because they wanted to exit the

EU .... How was that??

I don't care what I get called I am comfortable in my skin.

edit on 29-8-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Schools are brainwashing kids, of all ages, and it is sickening.

I was wondering how the sjw's would react to this but after reading through the thread it become obvious. Just blame it on something else.

I remember back in the 70's when a teenager listened to an Ozzy Osbourne song then committed suicide. The PMRC, led by none other than Tipper Gore, led a campaign to ban heavy metal music because it makes teenagers kill themselves. I saw one of their pamphlets. It had one of the most moronic things in it that I have ever seen. It said the reason teenagers spray paint the names of their favorite heavy metal bands on bridges and overpasses is "...because they are close to the ground and that is where Satan lives..." PC scapegoating at its finest.

I think the real culprit here is the pc and sjw crowd. They are creating an environment so stressful it can barely be survived. The hypocrisy of their ever changing policies is confusing and stressful even for most adults. Teenagers have enough to deal with just being teenagers.

IMO the pc and sjw crowd and just a bunch of people who either cant or wont take responsibility for the conditions they helped create. Its just scapegoating societies issues. And teenagers aren't immune to its affects.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Footnote at the end of the Sad Story, that runs deeper than we are being told.

Numbers to call

Samaritans are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need a response immediately, it's best to call on the phone.

This number is FREE to call. ☎ 116 123 (UK) 116 123 (ROI)

MIND, the mental health charity: Website ☎ 0300 123 3393

Rethink Mental Illness: Website ☎ 0300 5000 927

Killing two birds with one stone, Furthering race division, and pushing psychotropic drugs.

Congrats to "The Telegraph" and the writer Lydia Willgress.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Where the hell do you find these clips, wtf did i just watch ?...

Timing is the key element when i see this kind of thing, what scares me most is this woman in day to day life and exchanges with other people comes across as quite normal....don't get me wrong i am glad this is out there...leaves me wondering however how many people think this is her in her day to day ?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

Those charities just provide advice and support, they don't prescribe medication or make contact to health professionals. All calls are completely confidential (or they are meant to be).

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

This is a very sad story, with very few details, and really only speculation about why she did what she did. There was no note mentioned. Nor how she took her life. Not nearly enough to come to any conclusions... including blaming any sort of White guilt imposed by society, especially as opposed to personal shame for being so rude and disrespectful to her boyfriend's parents (and the boyfriend). There is definitely more to the story. Far more questions than answers.

The only real takeaway from this is that she didn't know how to do better and this the tragic result.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
RIP to the young lady. Such a waste.

Personally, if I were that taxi driver, I'd of stopped the car and told her to get out and walk if she didn't like it. Her voice alone would make me drive in to a lake.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He had taken her home early due to her feeling unwell but found his daughter hanged when he returned after work.

"There had been some negative reaction and she confided in her friend, who did take the image down at her request, that she was scared of what the reaction might be from the Asian community in her area."

edit on 29-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It seems that there is a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. When a famous male athlete decides to change his appearance and surgical alter his body to become a "woman", it is celebrated by the progressive left because they believe in an individual's freedom to identify with the gender classification of their choice. However, if you're a Caucasian woman that identifies as an African American (Rachel Dolezal) who changes her appearance and adopts that race as a "transracial", she is beat down mercilessly.

Of course I know the claim is that Rachel was lying and using that identity to advance her career as an activist as well as to lay claim to the hardship of the African American legacy while actually being "white" and this girl was merely altering a picture of herself to see what see would look like as an Asian American, but obviously Phoebe Connop was aware of the potential ramifications of such an act.

No one seems to care about white people who identify as Native American when they have little or no proof of Native American heritage, or anyone from any race who claim to be Irish on St Patrick's Day.

When I lived in Detroit and frequented the Eastside where the neighborhood has a mixed white and black population I met a number of white people who spoke and acted black, but I figured it was a regional thing like people up north who sound Canadian. In fact those whites spoke with such a thick accent, I had a harder time understanding them then the blacks in that area. I thought it was strange but I never had a problem with that and I doubt the black people living there did either.
edit on 29-8-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

edit on 29-8-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: another typo

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Her issue was being bullied, if that picture led to that sort of issue in her life, then yes, I could see suicide appearing to be her only acceptable option...which doesn't say a great deal for her parents or other adults in her life.

Bullied kids might hesitate to tell their parents if all the parents do is call the school, getting the bullies in trouble, which ends up making the bullying worse.

At that age nobody likes a 'tattle tale'.
edit on 29-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: intrptr

What Phage is implying is reasons why people commit suicide are usually complex. There might be a trigger event or straw that broke the camels back event that drive them over the edge, but suicide is rarely carried out for just one reason. It usually takes a long time for a person to build to it, each disappointment or frustration adding to the eventual decision to take ones own life.

Seems to me the other reason involved a boy friend and his parents. Since I guess she wasn't Asian it caused difficulties in there relationship. And one thing about teenagers they think relationships are a lot more serious at that age than they are.

Especially if the parents don't teach coping mechanisms to deal wth emotions, peer pressure, teasing, love / loss, etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join