It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real culling of the populice. Carfentanil laced heroin overdoses spread like wildfire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Heroin is not really a viable survival mechanism.
Nice dreams though.

I was partially pulverized years ago when a car left-turned in front of my motorcycle. I got morphine. It was okay, however, when I tried to get off it I had some of the most bizarre and frightening nightmares I ever had, and I used to have them almost nightly as a child. So they were pretty bad. Maybe I wouldn't have had the problem if I stayed on it, but I didn't consider that a viable option.
edit on 29-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If they have started out distributing carifentanyl then we will have an epidemic of OD's the likes of which we have never seen.

I doubt the heroin angle. If you can synth carifentanyl its going to be way way cheaper than real heroin so why bother

Fentanyl comes in many flavors but this particular cousin is about 100 times more powerful than garden variety fentanyl.

We may not have enough NARCAN to deal with it.

People tend to forget that NARCAN is not a cure. It temporarily negates or reverses the effects of opioids. NARCAN molecules are the "Bullies" of the drug world. They force opioids off the receptor sites thus reducing or eliminating the effects of the opioid. Like a good bully it does not hang around and its half life is less than the opioid thus once it wears off, the opioid molecule rebinds with the receptor site.

Benzodiazapines have a reversal agent as well called flumazinil but that is for another lecture here on drug overdose theater
edit on 8/29/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join