It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani's best speech of his life? I CANT believe I'm liking this guy!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Back during the '08 election cycle, I was as hardcore counter-propaganda against Rudy Giuliani as the best of them. As an individual, I'm entirely outside the box anti-Two Party System creature as could be imagined, whom has been deliberately NOT keeping up on party politics and such topics since about that '08 era. But now, peering in again just this summer, I've been devastated by the ways things have gone to the point that they have, which is so far gone that this guy is making a LOT of sense.

Seriously, there's few people ever that have irked me as much as this guy. That's just how bad things are these days.

Despite showing clear support for Trump, being against Hillary in particular, in recent weeks, I didn't follow any of this election stuff pre-summer besides on and off just scanning headlines. Didn't see the rally speeches, debates, etc. I lacked a context for how to interpret the headlines in regards to PC / SJW stuff that truly defined many of them (like the riots), I've been so outside the realm, for example.

Tonight I decided I'd pull up his 3rd rally video (I've to have seen). And to open out came Rudy. I cringed. Oh noes, one of my previous arch-nemesis. He was a central evil in my 2008 full feature length satire documentary "Neocon Wars" pro-Ron Paul film. Most of that Primary build up phase I had as my Myspace avatar (this was another era back when Myspace was still the big show in social media) was this sick image I had made of him looking wicked that said extra bold "NOT MY MAYOR" (the image is history, apparently).

I do STILL loathe Rudy, and the Neocon way (on foreign policy in EVERY way). Rudy as president, in his mental state in 2008, my worst nightmare, or so I thought. Hillary the Career Criminal in 2016, has trumped that notion by leaps & bounds. As mayor, as president, NO; but Rudy as a prosecutor (against criminals), he totally makes sense for that. That's who he really is, as well as over ambitious (which resulted in my and many others opposition in '08). And as Prosecutor is mostly his viewpoint in this speech. If he were running as president right now I'm sure I'd still be trying to take him down. He's about the last person I'd ever want prosecuting me (maybe even more than myself).

The last few minutes of Rudy's speech, DO get kind of scary. I can see major problems that might be / become included in the outcomes of such rhetoric. But honestly, as much as I hate to say it, portions of such possibilities are now needed. And for that, the foreign policy stuff especially, I blame the Neocons, I blame the Bush's & Clinton's together, as well as the Mainstream Media (including FOX). And these things should never be forgiven.
edit on 29-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I can dig it but it certainly does speak to the current climate when all of us are just thinking...well he couldn't be worse than her or him? This world has somehow shifted so far beyond what we all imagined...will it ever come back?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Are you a zebra?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Most definitely.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I dont speak that language.

I speak actual zoo:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I can dig it but it certainly does speak to the current climate when all of us are just thinking...well he couldn't be worse than her or him? This world has somehow shifted so far beyond what we all imagined...will it ever come back?

Back in '08 era I'm sure I used to often carry on about how screwed we'd be if we didn't mange to get Ron Paul in POTUS then. It's even worse than my impression of that notion at the time, to be finding Rudy making a lick of sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Giuliani is a tool of the establishment. He cannot be believed. He cannot be trusted.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

He is a tool.

But that doesn't mean he's wrong about that speech. Did you play it? From all the stuff I've been reading up on about Hill, how completely & criminally bass ackwards the DOJ is, he's about spot on.

top topics

join