It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Election Theatrics - Is It All For Show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

About 6 or 7 months ago, when the general public started taking Trump seriously, i was baffled.

"His record is evident and abundant - failed business after business. Mishandling of clientele funds, trust and confidence. Surely there will be a better republican nominee."

This was my general state of mind, and i figured it was a rational one that was simple enough to be accepted by many others.

That didn't happen, and now what we have is probably working itself out to be the strangest election i've personally witnessed in my life (i'm 27).

To hammer it down to a few talking points, here's what the mainstream media is trying to make apparent:

1. Trump is a racist, and doesn't even want to be president:

Would Trump Accept Presidential Nomination?

13 Examples Of Trump Being Racist

2. Hillary is in danger of going/should go to prison for many things, this being the straw that broke the camel's back:

Judge Orders Release Of New Benghazi Emails By Sept. 13th

Comey Will Not Indict, Actions Still Illegal

There is a strong air of insincerity and blatant theatrics being used in this election, and the only word i can find to accurately describe this process is surreal.

To say that i think there's more going on than what we're being shown is an understatement, and one that is obvious. However, i mean to go deeper with this statement - that is to say, in my wildest imagination that calls to my instincts, the powers that be don't want either candidate to be president in November.

At this point, neither Hillary nor Trump appear to be electable or even FAVORABLE by anyone i personally know in their heart of hearts. Even the ones i know voting for Hillary are making it clear that they're only doing so by way of not wanting Trump to win the election.

About 6 months ago i said to myself and a few friends in confidence that "there's a very good chance we might see a lot of favoritism for a 3rd Obama term right around the end of summer." Just because it really didn't seem like the mainstream media had the same kind of overwhelming confidence in either candidate like they did Obama/McCain. This election by comparison just seems... dumbed down and excessively pandering.

Am i the only one? Or do these strange circumstances make anyone else feel like we're caught in the quiet of some incoming storm?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think the election is rigged... but if people vote, they should probably all vote Trump just to show how rigged it is. I don't think Trump will win even if everyone voted for him. Obama is probably going to be the last president of the united states. A war will be started and the elections will be canceled and Obama will get to use executive war powers act.

Like Prince said, prophecy is all we have to go by now. A storm is brewing and it doesn't look good. They have the singularity but they fear releasing the tech because there's too much people and hate. More control and population reduction is what they are planning to achieve through chaos. In my opinion there might be a nuclear event blamed on Isis or North Korea to cancel the election. I seriously hope that doesn't happen but nothing would surprise me anymore after 9/11.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Trump is not a racist, I think the problem is you read the huffington post.

Trump is a VERY successful business man, he is involved in over 500 companies; his failure to success rate is one of the best in the business.

As you should have seen in the DNCLeaks, the democrats main strategy is to make people doubt his business ability and call him a racist. How? Propaganda like the Huffington Post, CNN, NYTimes where their journalists are directed from the DNC itself in the leaks.

You're only 27, you have a lot of things to experience and your eyes will open up to their establishment buddy system bs before you know it; hopefully sooner than later.

Many people are excited to vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
All of the public politics is half Show Business and have sleight of hand. If you can see it happening it then you're not looking in the right place. All of the critical stuff is happening in the shadows where no one is paying attention. Trump and Hillary sure make a good pair of Jesters don't they?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Trump is not a successful businessman. He did not build his business model on his own, lost tons of money on consecutive publicly failed projects, and he's pissed off a LOT of people along the way.

I wasn't calling him a racist - i was stating that this is how the mainstream media is framing his character.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
All of the public politics is half Show Business and have sleight of hand. If you can see it happening it then you're not looking in the right place. All of the critical stuff is happening in the shadows where no one is paying attention. Trump and Hillary sure make a good pair of Jesters don't they?

precisely
excellent jesters.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: xstealth

Trump is not a successful businessman. He did not build his business model on his own, lost tons of money on consecutive publicly failed projects, and he's pissed off a LOT of people along the way.

I wasn't calling him a racist - i was stating that this is how the mainstream media is framing his character.

Lol. You should meet up with him in your private jets, and correct the record. ;-)

Check out the failure rate statistics for new businesses in the us.

I'd say he is doing Slightly better than you, or me.

I am not trying to date the guy, but you should give him credit where due.

Edit..and I agree, It is like a surreal Springer show.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: addddddaded to

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
I think the election is rigged... but if people vote, they should probably all vote Trump just to show how rigged it is. I don't think Trump will win even if everyone voted for him. Obama is probably going to be the last president of the united states. A war will be started and the elections will be canceled and Obama will get to use executive war powers act.

Like Prince said, prophecy is all we have to go by now. A storm is brewing and it doesn't look good. They have the singularity but they fear releasing the tech because there's too much people and hate. More control and population reduction is what they are planning to achieve through chaos. In my opinion there might be a nuclear event blamed on Isis or North Korea to cancel the election. I seriously hope that doesn't happen but nothing would surprise me anymore after 9/11.

"Obama is probably going to be the last president of the united states."

i had this very same idea right around the time this concept started becoming more and more real for me.

not sure what to do with that inclination since i personally don't have anything to really substantiate it.

still, i can't help but feel like someone's setting a stage.

with all this said, i fully hope i'm wrong. it's just something my instincts can't really shy away from given the circumstances.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

shouldn't i be giving that credit to his father?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

I must agree, I see a strong possibility of Obama remaining president. I'm flabbergasted by these elections, looks like a bad reality TV show ... Though there doesn't have to be a war, or major attack for Obama to stay in power, a major natural disaster would do the trick also. But I can't see Trump nor Clinton becoming president, but staying with Obama is no better, I really can't see a good outcome of these elections no matter what happens.
edit on 29-8-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

top topics

join