It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars Above

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The stars are bright above in the Heavens and the moon is shining down a light borne not of itself. Creatures tiny rid the vacuum, producing immense sound.

But my heart, my soul are left bereft of everything. The darkness above, there are no stars and the moon is not present. The vacuum of sound, no spoken word or party of insect scream aloud.

Plagued I am by some past not too distant. Of some warm summer day spent with you, the one who was once my love. Of that winter day I confessed to you my love, now forsaken. Plagued in mind and heart, coughs ail me, some disease now so commonplace, yet odd.

The stars are bright above in the Heavens and the moon is shining down a light borne not of itself, but these things shine not for me. No these shine for you, the beauty I have lost.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Sad but beautifully expressed. There's more story there and has me intrigued-hope it has a good ending. I love happy endings- whether reality or not. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Glad you enjoyed. Alas it does not have a happy ending. Odd how at times memories come back to haunt us when we are alone. One day perhaps it will have a happy ending, but that will be a different story altogether.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As an oldster who has also had some unhappy endings-when you do find happiness it's always a surprise-i think you have alot of time and a beautiful, sensitive heart to give. Best wishes.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
I think that is true too. I think when one does not seek out love they find it more so than when seeking it out, but it is rather difficult to not seek it, for love is so precious and warm. Thank you, you're a kind person. Hope all goes well for you too.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I feel like I was hit by a ton bricks while reading that. I like your style of writing. It's very clear, easy to follow, and easy to relate to.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Well, despite being a negative emotion I think it is good when and if a writing can cause someone to feel something so I'm glad to hear I managed to do so. Thank you. Glad you liked it for there is no other reason to write, but for someone else to enjoy.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
The stars are bright above in the Heavens and the moon is shining down a light borne not of itself. Creatures tiny rid the vacuum, producing immense sound.

But my heart, my soul are left bereft of everything. The darkness above, there are no stars and the moon is not present. The vacuum of sound, no spoken word or party of insect scream aloud.

Plagued I am by some past not too distant. Of some warm summer day spent with you, the one who was once my love. Of that winter day I confessed to you my love, now forsaken. Plagued in mind and heart, coughs ail me, some disease now so commonplace, yet odd.

The stars are bright above in the Heavens and the moon is shining down a light borne not of itself, but these things shine not for me. No these shine for you, the beauty I have lost.

Looked at the stars tonight. It's been awhile. Hundreds of them that I can see. My eyes locked in on 3 in a row. In a vertical line. Bottom one got my attention first. Smaller. Then the middle one pulsed. It was very bright. And three stars here; horizontal. I will give it a 4th now. Us in faith can help you create love again because you still have hope. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. And we love you always & forever.

See how the stars shine for you now in the cross.
edit on 29-8-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

top topics

join