It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you voting for in the 2016 presidential election? UPDATED

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: TinfoilTP
I agree it should be one vote per IP address.

FLAGGED!

Problem is some people get a static IP address is a permanent (non-changing) IP address assigned to you. Most users on the other hand gets an dynamically assigned IP address from their ISP.
If you have a dynamically assigned IP address from your ISP you can vote more then once

Yes I know that but it still reduces the odds somewhat. Of course you still have obsessed nut bars with nothing better to do than to reload a page and click for hours on end.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Party To Win 2016 U.S. Presidential Election

Odds as of August 18 at Bovada gambling site
Democratic Party -450
Republican Party +325
A $100 bet for Clinton today would be worth $171.43, while a Trump victory would turn $100 into $260.

Scientific? Not even remotely close. But it does show what many people perceive will be the final ballot.
Perception, especially in public forums, sometimes has a sneaky way of becoming reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Makes me wish I'd placed a bet when he first announced. Not a chance in hell they said, will be one of the first to drop out, won't survive long enough to reach the convention.

The will of the people is strong indeed.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: madenusa

Makes me wish I'd placed a bet when he first announced. Not a chance in hell they said, will be one of the first to drop out, won't survive long enough to reach the convention.

The will of the people is strong indeed.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join