It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will be the BEST president!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I hate to say it, but I feel like your logic is flawed when it comes to the SCJ picks.
I for one, would much rather have Trump, a proven 'centerist' compared to Hillary.
The more moderate the pick, the better they will uphold constitutional law, instead of upholding party lines.
Trump will give a more moderate pick, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I don't disagree but it's so hard to tell these days. Trump of 3 years ago & his political life beforehand would go moderate, but now?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That doesn't define Hillary one bit. Back to the Debate. What makes Hillary a better option to Trump?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
She has a vagina, nuff said.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

This website as far as I can tell has no help faq page on how to post or start a thread?? In mobile format through a link from facebook posting in my newsfeed?
So I'll post here : scenarios /questions
Did you know that after the elections when the new congress comes out of recess guess who still is president? > Obama he has 17 days left before another president is sworn in . This Senate elections will be very important because they will be the decider on supreme court nominee approval or not? keep in mind it's a 4-4 and if the election is thrown into the house I can almost guarantee it will end up before the Supreme Court and with the 4-4tie which way will they go ? Who will they pick? a Republican or Democrat ? or somebody else ? Or will the supreme court void the election results can they ? another bigger question is if the election goes through takes place and it goes into the house and it creates a situation to where no president is picked does Obama stay ? does the vice president take over? Does the speaker of the house take over? who is president? during the constitutional crisis ? If no president being picked /decided upon no one's ever asked that question maybe someone out there has the answers because frankly this is where were headed O'Reilly predicts it could go either way by 2 or 3 electorial votes even if that happens would either side accept it or sue? The only good thing I see out of any of this is the electorial college system as we know it will be DONE GONE OVER WITH!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join