It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will be the BEST president!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

To be clear, I don't believe anything Trump says... I'm not sure he does either or cares really. I've known him since most mornings listening to The Howard Stern Show. He hasn't changed, he's just older and better at being a celebrity.

But I'm not insulting Trump supporters... go for it, vote for him. Him & I have a history so my perspective is 'different.' You and others are new to this guy since his NBC Apprentice days. That's OK.

Hillary... yes I want Democrat Justices or moderate Republicans. That's my political bend. I make no apologies. Except advocating for Clinton in this sh*try scenario.

EDIT- Maybe I'm dense, but what exactly is conservative about Trump? I don't mean the words that come out of his mouth, I mean what makes him a conservative?
edit on 28-8-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Jason88

Her Corruption is entirely predictable. WELL established history.

Trump's Corruption Quotient is mostly pure speculation, while we know the Ruling Establishment's news outlets LOATHE him while LOVING her.

Yup, her corruption is well established. We know her paymasters, her loyalties, and her general awfulness. She's a professional politician & mob boss rolled into one. But, nothing will change for the worse. She'll get richer, so will her cronies, good people will die, and we'll generally all be dead inside for 4 years.

Trump is a wild card. I can't chance that, I like America too much to be that risky.

I choose evil over very unknown in this scenario. Again, not a popular position... Obviously.

So you would choose a slow death over a quick death with a small chance to live healthy...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I choose evil over very unknown in this scenario. Again, not a popular position... Obviously.

Um yeah. Being middle of the road is one thing. Deliberately voting for NWO because the NWO's Media told you to is entirely ______.
edit on 29-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I hadn't thought of it like that, but yes. I'll walk the line of slow painful death knowing she'll only get 1 term. Her unpopularity all but guarantees the Democrats will offer up a more suitable candidate in 4 years. I hope the Republicans do too... but this could be their death knell for better or worse.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

F*cked? Is that the missing word?

I'm voting for the same ol' same ol' with a terrible person at the healm over the 'burn it all down [maybe]' type leadership.

I'm not happy about it either.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Aristotelian1

Because I have no idea what he'll do or who he may pick. No one does. I'm a middle of the road guy - a fairly unpopular position to be in these days - but I have to go with predictability even if I hate it. Hillary is predictable, she'll tow the party line and pick Democratic leaning justices, she may even pick moderate Republican justices to appease the House, that's fine.

Trump... who knows. Does he really go in the conservative direction especially now that he's lost their support? Does he revisit his Democrat roots like he has recently and go liberal? Who knows. It's a wild card.

Clinton gets one term - God forgive me - then we pick someone Presidential that most of us can stomach.

I think to get a better idea of who she may choose as a justice is to look at those who have donated the most to her campaign. Not saying that she'll do the same pay-to-play as President, but if you're going off of predictability..well then.

You also have the probability of Hillary attempting to promote Loretta Lynch. Even if Lynch asked not to be nominated this time around -- doesn't mean Hillary won't do it. Hillary has already offered her a job under her administration so I supposed it's a possibility?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Which means, no matter what, everytime the "NWO" Media screams all year their rival is bad, you will vote "NWO" every time. As much as I'd like to not say the missing word (where in horror films leaving the outcomes to imagination is shockingly effective)...

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same exact thing again and again and again while expecting different results each time.

If you're Pro-NWO just say so bro. We'll try not to NWO Shame you.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm not pro-NWO, I've just traveled the conspiracy road for awhile and I've come out learning to 'love the bomb'.

It's been said ad nauseum, but we're screwed either way. I choose the screwer I already know versus the masochist. And that screwer will do one good thing for me despite causing a world of pain - pick decent Supreme Court Justices.

Is that insane? Maybe. But it's better than being screwed by the truely unknown.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
In other words she might be better at acting, but I think people see through all that now.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Pay to play is how she operates, always has and always will. She has her hands in too many pies and loyalties she's crafted over the years. No doubt she's promised (sold) all the positions to the highest bidder(berg)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I will say you shouldn't make a thread post like that just to get attention. You seem to yearn for attention.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I will say you shouldn't make a thread post like that just to get attention. You seem to yearn for attention.

Come on reldra, every April fools day I get ATS punked by some bastard posting that link that takes you to your own profile page. The thread is usually called something like "This ATS member is a CIA shill". As you know, YT actively encourages full-retard titles for videos because they will generate hits.

Sad, but true (Metallica shout out too)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I'm not pro-NWO

Fine, but you'll always follow their Media's lead. Whatever.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Humans and their xenophobia.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

One word.... Trump. The GOP could have nominated a tree and beaten Hillary.
Give a rational argument for why Hillary is a better choice than Trump for president.

Really? Where to start? Diplomacy for one.

Diplomacy, Ah ha ha ha! LMAO! Thats a good one!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

All this time and Hillary supporters haven't given one rational argument.

Aw wassa matter, nobody wants to come & play with you in your troll thread.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I guess it may be asking too much of Trump supporters to know what diplomacy is. Check it:

the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way.
"his genius for tact and diplomacy"

synonyms: tact, tactfulness, sensitivity, discretion, subtlety, finesse, delicacy, savoir faire, politeness, thoughtfulness, care, judiciousness, prudence

www.google.ca...=diplomacy&gws_rd=cr

Check the synonyms. Does that sound like the Donald? Ya'll can keep yelling about it but that's point, set and match. You wanted one, you got one. You can ignore it but it doesn't change what the reader sees.

this is exactly why i am voting for trump. we dont need a wuss in office. we need vince mcmahon. we need cahones, balls, someone with their chest puffed out.
not a lil panzy woman wearing pant suits, and kirby vacuum cleaner bags as outfits.

you think hillary is a diplomat? have you ever read what her former employees say about her? how she treats anyone not named clinton or king?

please. we as americans need to grow some balls, stop complaining about SJW politically correctness. not only do we need balls, but big hairy ones.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

All this time and Hillary supporters haven't given one rational argument.

Aw wassa matter, nobody wants to come & play with you in your troll thread.

K~

More like they are scared to come and play.

They know that the whole, "hes racist, hes sexist, hes xenophobic" arguments wont cut it here and they know that there is not a valid argument for HRC.
Because the facts are not on their side and calling someone a name won't work, they shut up quick.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Hey I played along - follow the thread.

Admittedly, I puke in my mouth hourly for supporting her, but I have my reasons.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Based on your title I was going to say, "shouldn't this be in the joke forum?" But then I read your post, good one!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join