It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Both crooked Hillary and myself should release detailed medical records"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Health reports have traditionally been released but it is not mandatory. Like the tax return. But one candidate is being transparent and one is treating us like we're idiots with the letter he released ( it's available at his website).

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Clinton's have over thirty years of tax returns available online. And they're real.

Did it include her missing $50,000,000 income?

www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

How much has Donny lost?
He's not saying. Is he?
edit on 8/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
They should both let it all hang out! Tax Returns, Medical Records, E-mails, Past Drug Use, Number of Strokes, Clots, Hours of Sleep each week, Real Hair Color, and take Lie Detectors administered by the FBI... no scratch that. Make it Russia!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She released a report that outlined her health, warts and all... unlike trump who released a glowing letter written in five minutes, says his doctor, proclaiming that he is in exceptional health, his lab reports were extraordinary, his blood work was amazing and we were assured that never had a healthier person run for the office.
So I'd say yes one of them owes us a tax return and a medical report.

As fun as it was to read all of that (it really was), I doubt that in this now scene, act x, I seriously doubt you'd read any new floppy disks of data's a whole lot much different. I've seen enough to know, when bent on total social group motivated biases (the most encompassing of sorts), people wont be reached. Yeah, I support Trump, guilty as charged! But I dont do it because of social group / MSM media biases. The vast majority of everybody in this election does.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bluntone22

3. >100 ... or so.

Really?

Says a lot about motivation doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Health reports have traditionally been released but it is not mandatory. Like the tax return. But one candidate is being transparent and one is treating us like we're idiots with the letter he released ( it's available at his website).

One is being helped up the stairs, walking around with a doctor everywhere she goes and the other isn't.

Transparent...like anything she has ever said is true.

I guess your just star struck by the surviver of sniper fire in Bosnia, or you're a paid shill.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

or you're a paid shill.

Awesome comeback. Can't lose with that one.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Their own money? The figure is the difference between net worth and income. I'm guessing they spent it over that 15 year period. What's the "gotcha" in this article? What do you think it says? That they hid money and didn't pay taxes because it doesn't say that. The figures they're working from are derived from the income claimed on tax returns.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm sure you're trying to say something there. Let's pretend I'm stupid and just didn't get it. ( I really have no idea)
Want to try that again...please.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Paid shill. Making tons of extras this summer. Matching red jetskies for me and hubby. A vacation to isle of palms south Carolina. No cash of course but I get a close up to the inauguration too. You know ...a favor...pay for play. I hope it's not too cold.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, Trump already tweeted last December he would release his medical record and like his taxes, America is still waiting.

Just like his taxes, he'll never release his records and is only indulging in right wing dumbass conspiracies, in this case it's Hillarys health.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't actually already a standard practice, at least amongst electoral commisions. Any person who is applying for control of the world's largest military, economy, and stockpile of weaponry should be subjected to a full physical and mental exam by a team of doctors in the first place. If this is not, then it needs to be.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
so first it was release your birth certificate , then came release your tax returns , and now release your medical record

what next ? prove your gender ? hahahaha i can see that coming after eight years

top topics

<< 1   >>

join