It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for suggestions on UFO Abductee books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So what are the best books on UFO abductees? Particularly those that seem the most legit and aren't looked at as obvious hoaxes. Preferably on Audible would be even better but any is fine. I'm looking for some good ones to read that go into the UFO ET abduction phenomena, OOBE's, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, in body artifacts, educated guesses, and the big picture of it all. Possibly even tying in Akashic records and/or knowledge/teachings from these experiences.

Thanks for any info -- I figured ATS would a better place to gauge legit feedback

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

When I was a lot younger I read "Communion", kept me up under the sheets, couldn't put it down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Communion by Whitley Streiber is probably one of the most well known/publicized. As to how genuine, you'd have to judge for yourself.
edit on 28-8-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I cannot tell you which ones to look for, but can tell you the number one method I know of to weed out the BS claims:

If they claim its was "Greys", then it's BS.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There was also one called Fire in the Sky, about the Travis Walton abduction case

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The best books for information on abductions and very indepth discussions are those by the late John Mack, a Harvard psychiatrist. In 1994 he wrote a volume entitled "Abduction" that goes over the whole phenomena. He was much discussed and cussed in his field as he broached the line. Formerly, and still, anyone thinking that they had been abducted was considered to be making up the story to cover other problems and events in their lives. Like science as a whole itself, which of course includes psychiatry, the reality of UFOs was denied and explained away.

In 1999 Mack published his last work "Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters." I have not read that book but I judge from that position that he fairly well outlined what the whole ET agenda for humans is--and it ain't about selling you your first UFO on a monthly time payment plan with a new cell phone as a bonus. I suspect that what he saw as the larger truth to the whole situation is close to what I've preached on ATS for several years now.
As for Mack, he was a visiting pedestrian In Ireland killed by a drunk driver.

There are general trends in abduction stories but except for the so-called "medical exams" few bits in info match between one abductee and another. Don't let that bother you. That is a clever tactic used by the ETs to put out their basic plan, but not provide too much, if any, factual data about themselves, their ships, etc. to make a substantial case for the reality of abductions. I'm sure that the "transformation" Mack spoke of has direct connections to the rise of Political Correctness. My personal take is that the so-called millennials are from antecedents that were genetically "changed" during their abduction "medical exam." These young adults are the start of a new breed of humans. Many are on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'm going to second aliensuns recommendation of John Macks work. I found his research to be the most thought provoking. He takes a really rational approach to what seems so impossible. The individual stories that he highlights in his books sent chills down my spine.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Abduction by John E Mack
Secret Life by David M Jacobs
Alien Encounters by David M Jacobs
Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind by C D B Bryan
Sight Unseen by Bud Hopkins and Carol Rainey
Direct Encounters by Judith M & Alan L Gainsberg

They should keep you going for now. Im not sure what to think about the subject myself but I enjoyed reading these and they certainly give you something to think about.

Hope that helps.
edit on 28-8-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Theres a good one im reading right now called cosmic voyage by PhD Courtney Brown
Link to downloadable book:
courtneybrown.com...

You will be brought into a totally different reader perspective, that is unless you've read the book before.
There is also a link to a bunch of other books on ATS. Do a search of Alien abduction books and you will find the thread. It has links to a good selection, including the book I linked above.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks y'all for all of these suggestions, I'm looking them all up and some are even on Audible. What about "Keepers of the Garden," by Dolores Cannon or "Messages," by Stan Romanek? Are those any good?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

So what are the best books on UFO abductees? Particularly those that seem the most legit and aren't looked at as obvious hoaxes. Preferably on Audible would be even better but any is fine. I'm looking for some good ones to read that go into the UFO ET abduction phenomena, OOBE's, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, in body artifacts, educated guesses, and the big picture of it all. Possibly even tying in Akashic records and/or knowledge/teachings from these experiences.

Thanks for any info -- I figured ATS would a better place to gauge legit feedback

If you want a somewhat technical and negative story read David Jacobs books who has a narrative outlining a massive conspiracy to create a Hybrid world.

The Hybrids talk about some great change will occur soon…
They alien top dogs, if you may… have gotten humans to train the hybrids on human societal norms and modes since the aliens are somewhat mechanical and stiff and have still non human like traits they apparently carry from the alien side of the hybridization of their being.

www.amazon.com...

Then you have the more positive writer such as a John Mack.www.amazon.com...

Whitley Streiber, a very thoughtful imaginative and mystical guy is all over the place.

Then you have the Steve Greer types who don't believe in alien abductions, he says there all military Milab operations

Then you have the Karla Tucker types who say their demonic a great book on this school of thought is this one:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472441597&sr=1-6&keywords=nick+redfern s+books

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Abduction by John Msck . From around 1997" best seller. He is since deceased.
That's pretty much the best and original one. Good starting point that will make others easier to understand .

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If you haven't started to read any suggested titles, don't start. Read this book first and you may not read another book on abductions especially if they're authored by John E, Mack, MD; Budd Hopkins, Whitley Strieber, David Jacobs, Stanton Friedman, and others.

Clear your mind first with:
"ALIEN ABDUCTIONS - Creating a Modern Phenomenon" by Terry Matheson. 1998 by Prometheus Books

From the book's back cover:

"Readers looking for a definitive explanation of particular UFO abduction experiences will not find it here. Rather, my primary concern is with the general phenomenon in the United States and the way abduction material is conveyed to the public in narrative form. To many it may appear I am tacitly implying that the authors of these abduction books, together with the abductees, are simply 'making it up.' But my analysis of the relationship that exists among authors, abductees, and audiences is not intended to suggest fraud but rather fabrication, a form of 'making it up' that is basic to all storytelling and writing (including my own). What is of primary importance here is the fact that we in the late twentieth century may well be in the exciting position of being able to observe and study a major myth in the process of being created." -from the Preface

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I would start with the free books....heheheheh
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link has a listing of all the free books, ATSers are resourceful that way.

Recommend Karla Turner's "Taken" as well as the other 2 by her. Great reads!
edit on 29-8-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

One of the best I've read is Abduction by Jenny Randles. Hard to get these days though. Try Amazon etc. Randles is one of the best writers out there.
Also everything by Dr. Karla Turner. There are many vids. of her's on the net. She is very close to the truth of this.

edit on 29-8-2016 by EnPassant because: add

edit on 29-8-2016 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, John Mack has already been mentioned. Karla Turner's books are the only other "alien" abduction books I can remember reading, and I think they are pretty good. I may be mistaken, but I think Willtell meant Karla Turner, not Tucker. And, having read 2 of her 3 books (that I know of) and currently being halfway through the 3rd, I can say she does not definitively state that they are demons rather than aliens. She, as an abduction victim herself, as well as the several people who's experiences she features in her books, also mention the presence of military in some of the abductions.

Karla died of cancer in 96 after recieving threats demanding her to discontinue her work. She also mentions how 2 other researchers daughters were in (separate) car crashes that supposedly "baffled police". Both girls sustained injuries to their mouths.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Well, John Mack has already been mentioned. Karla Turner's books are the only other "alien" abduction books I can remember reading, and I think they are pretty good. I may be mistaken, but I think Willtell meant Karla Turner, not Tucker. And, having read 2 of her 3 books (that I know of) and currently being halfway through the 3rd, I can say she does not definitively state that they are demons rather than aliens. She, as an abduction victim herself, as well as the several people who's experiences she features in her books, also mention the presence of military in some of the abductions.

Karla died of cancer in 96 after recieving threats demanding her to discontinue her work. She also mentions how 2 other researchers daughters were in (separate) car crashes that supposedly "baffled police". Both girls sustained injuries to their mouths.

Thank you for the correction your absolutely right!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dr Karla Turner again! Masquerade of angels

top topics

join