It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond and Silk Crash Hillary Clinton’s Race-Baiting: ‘She Is Not Our Slave Master’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I feel a little sorry for the leftists who disagree with the two women in the OP.

Ever since they started the social condition where criticism equates to racism, actual legitimate comments have been stifled for fear of being labeled a racist.

In a way, it is funny.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Set up drones equipped with tranqs and have them hunt down illegals, and ping back the location to border officials, then send them to Syria so it is harder to get back in.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Man I love these ladies. They are not giving any excuses, but shoot live and sharp. Oh boy this is such soul food to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

The brand of nationalism is indicative of a future right wing movement. This isn't necessarily a good thing. The border issue isn't as simple as having a border between us and Mexico it's a much deeper and more complex issue than that.

An introverted nationalist right wing society is a society at war.

It's not complex at all. Here, let me illustrate :

This is our country

This is their country

It's only complex to those that think that the above example isn't true.

That out of the way, now on to Diamond and Silk.

These ladies are awesome! Free thinkers, breaking away from YEARS of programming by the left.

"You're not good enough, you NEED us to help you."

Although they will blame the "oppressors" and say they didn't mean it that way. But the simple truth is, when you box a people in like that, they'll begin to feel trapped. The problem is, they got more and more assistance, and were simply permitted to live the life they were GRANTED.

It's a beautiful thing when people wake up and start to think for themselves. I welcome every single one of them to the club.

Wish we had cake.

edit on 29-8-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

Yes please look at voting records. You will find that the DNC has opposed most civil liberates votes while almost ALL of them have been passed by GOP votes.

www.breitbart.com...

First black GOP Senator: 1870 Hiram Rhodes Revels
First black DNC Senator: 1993 Carol Elizabeth Moseley Braun
en.wikipedia.org...

First black GOP Congressman: 1870 Joseph Hayne Rainey
First black DNC Congressman: 1935 Arthur Wergs Mitchell
en.wikipedia.org...

Sure looks like the DNC is leader in support.

There was also a book writen a couple years ago that goes into all of thi and shows the comparitive support. I don't remember the name right now.

voting records?......from 170 odd years ago?...and right after Lincoln (a republican back then) freed them?......how about the voting records of republicans helping blacks in the last 50 years?....what grand legislation did the "R's" pass during that time?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well, there is the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Well, there is the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

democrats controlled the entire congress and POTUS at that time

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That means nothing. It would have never passed without the Republicans. Kennedy met with Republican leaders to get the bill started.

You wanted an example of Republicans voting FOR black people.

You have one. The BIG one at that.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

That means nothing. It would have never passed without the Republicans. Kennedy met with Republican leaders to get the bill started.

You wanted an example of Republicans voting FOR black people.

You have one. The BIG one at that.

Actually it continued into the 90s see thr democrats that voted against the civil rights act stayed in the Democratic party in to the 90s. There was no switch like people like to claim. What happened was thr new deal the new deal set up a dependencies in thr black and elderby community just like was planned.

It's a myth that there was some change like democrats have claimed. The people that voted against the civil rights act remained in the Democratic party into the 90s.
What happened was democrats started using fear to control voters. Lyndon Johnson crafted his Great Society with the goal of exploiting widespread dependency for the benefit of the Democratic party. He even said yhis would guranyee the black bote for 200 years. Je was a huge racist by thr way.when the soith started kicking out racist democrats from therr state offices many were replaced with republican governors. For example George Bush replaced a huge racist.

The democrats of course pa icked loosing the southen vote that thought they had locked up.so they started trying to convincing the elderly social security would be removed and blacks that republicans would end welfare.
This fear tactic has locked in a voting group to the democrats however now cracks are appearing in this as well.Many blacks have concluded that none of the problems the black community hAve been solved and that policies have made them worse. Even in Florida I just read a poll that 20 percent of blacks are voting for trump. And 49 percent of hispanics both voting blocks democrats thought they had a lock on.

Trump may be an ass bu somehow je connects with people I don't exactly get it.

This scare tactic has been very succesfull
edit on 8/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes. The Southern Strategy was a big lie meant to divert attention.

The reality is, the Democrats had the known racists in their midst (Robert Byrd for example) who merely had to say "I'm sorry, I've changed! I promise! Here's some free stuff to placate you, now please vote for us!"

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

People connect with him because they see themselves in him,they like his style.....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People connect with him because they see themselves in him,they like his style.....

I don't know many that see themselves in a billionaire. He's got little in common with most people granted neither does hillary. But maybe it's people feel like they know him after watching him on TV. It's a false premise in reality but I guess it works for him. Me personally I do admire one trait he has and that's his drive. It worked for him in business and we'll may get him into the white house.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

People tend to form friendships with characters they watch regularly that is a good point....He certainly is a motivated person and is now in the running for president, regardless of my personal opinion of him he has gone a long way in this world

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The doctor makes a good point.

And who is the fact that needs altering? the voters. Both left and right appease the lobbyists and the voters, that is why the white house will become an intellectual Hooverville.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

These women have been employed by the Trump campaign, making appearances in Iowa, Wisconsin, South Carolina..

Well, that changes everything.

Of course they are going to say nice things when they are being paid by the man.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It's not the billionaire part they connect with. It's the way he talks... down to earth, unscripted, sometimes off the cuff. I have never had a conversation with a friend where we read off a teleprompter. I have never had a conversation with a friend where we were overly concerned about word choice. We just talk. Trump just talks.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982 You don't want to go there. Southern democrats fled the party for the republicans precisely because of Johnsons support for the Civil Rights Act, and Republicans welcomed them with open arms. That was the year we lost the south.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
People will sell their damn souls for money unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

I went there.

Care to talk about the "New South"? They were moving away from the Democrats since the 20's. The population had been changing for a long time.

It's just real convenient to call it something it's not, to explain to yourselves why you lost the South. Simply put, the racists lost the South. They fought for segregation, and lost. The people had it with them.

Example. In 1974 Newt Gingrich ran against a segregationist, James Flynt Jr. And lost. Yes, a republican lost to an admitted Democrat racist in 1974. How did this happen? The RURAL vote. The cities had been changing for years, Flynt retired when he knew Gingrich would beat him in 1978, because the rural vote had been lost as well.

Newt then called for a MLK national holiday in 1981.

And lets not forget, the Republicans started the Civil Rights Act. Kennedy, and Republicans. The Democrats fought it. More than 80% of Republicans voted for it, vs the less than 70% of Democrats that voted for it. The Democrats even filibustered it!

The Democrats have worked very hard to paint Republicans as racist, the funny part is, only they believe it.
edit on 30-8-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

Actually, we turned away from the Democrats because of the same thing Diamond and Silk are saying.

When I was a young'un, folks believed that Jesus Himself was a Democrat. In some places it was so entrenched that a Republican would get a nice beat-down for not being a Democrat. But as time went on, we realized we were being used for votes... no one in DC listened to us, or cared about us, until election time. We got tired of it and switched sides.

Actually I think we switched to Independent... the Democrats just keep nominating people we don't like. Local races are still primarily filled by Democrats, although the state level is now moving away as well.

Maybe that's why we understood Trump's message.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join