It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: Murdered DNC Staffer Was 'Potential' WikiLeaks Source

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: smurfy

Small aside for this thread, but I read somewhere (not on MSM) that his wallet, watch and phone were stolen and there were signs of a tussle (as per some robberies).

Those items were reported as not stolen along with credit cards wallet, while his family have said that nothing was stolen. They did also say that he had bruises,

"Rich’s hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything.”

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: JoshuaCox

All these sources are US controlled. If Russia can do it so can we.

Get someone neutral to both the US and Russia to say it and we got something.

We've got a new cold war going.

Both sides want to paint the other bad.

If I were the US elite and I could both paint Russia a villain and protect the person we've set up to be the next president in the same breath, that's two birds with one stone, hell yeah.

Not saying it happened that way. But it's really quite convenient.

That would mean the FBI was in on it and though they are "pro America" the FBI is not pro Hillary. The GOP is not pro Hilary.

So how would they get the FBI to lie?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The FBI may not be pro Hillary, but as we've seen recently, they've been made to heel once already.

Another reason is rogue bodies like Wikileaks is a threat to our governments secrets. Discrediting Wikileaks would be far more important than any vendetta with Hillary.
edit on 8/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The FBI may not be pro Hillary, but as we've seen recently, they've been made to heel once already.

Another reason is rogue bodies like Wikileaks is a threat to our governments secrets. Discrediting Wikileaks would be far more important than any vendetta with Hillary.

You mean made to "heel" like finding another 15,000 emails and releasing them to the media, reigniting the e-mail story??

Or the way the FBI came out and said they had people who wanted to investigate the Clinton foundation?

The FBI isn't going to back one canidate.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yeah well they did that, not Wikileaks, so it's controlled by them.

I think the key issue is a foreign interest, whether connected to Russia or not, hacking US secrets and using those secrets against the US or it's politicians.

I think they care more about that than Hillary. The FBI want Wikileaks gone more than Hillary, trust me. Wikileaks is not only a matter of national security but can interfere with their investigations and power.

Discrediting Wikileaks and making them look like nothing more than a Russian Propaganda site would be a great benefit to them.

I was throwing things out there as possibilities, the Hillary defense angle not the best. Though if they are after Hillary they want to be the ones to do it, not some foreign hacker disregarding the secrets of this country that the FBI as civil servants are sworn to protect.
edit on 8/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Hold on to your hats. This place is gonna get bumpy for a while.
"Gonna get"???? It's been nearly impossible to hang on for several weeks already!!

The longer this continues the worse it's going to get folks.
Sadly, that is true. It's a runaway bucking bronco now....hysterical, blindly racing toward the burning barn.....

unable to think. People seem to be unable to think anymore. Sad indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: smurfy

Small aside for this thread, but I read somewhere (not on MSM) that his wallet, watch and phone were stolen and there were signs of a tussle (as per some robberies).

Those items were reported as not stolen along with credit cards wallet, while his family have said that nothing was stolen. They did also say that he had bruises,

"Rich’s hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything.”

The bruises could easily have happened when he fell forward to the ground from being shot. Think a rapid fall forward impacting his knees then his hands, which did not support him so then his face hit the sidewalk.

I know personally of a man who was shot in the back at a rest stop. The two men responsible then freaked out and ran when he started yelling and moaning, without robbing him. It was suspected that it could have been a gang ritual hit - they had to shoot someone as part of joining the gang, or they just got spooked when he started yelling.

It is not impossible that robbery would have been secondary to a motive like that.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yeah well they did that, not Wikileaks, so it's controlled by them.

I think the key issue is a foreign interest, whether connected to Russia or not, hacking US secrets and using those secrets against the US or it's politicians.

I think they care more about that than Hillary. The FBI want Wikileaks gone more than Hillary, trust me. Wikileaks is not only a matter of national security but can interfere with their investigations and power.

Discrediting Wikileaks and making them look like nothing more than a Russian Propaganda site would be a great benefit to them.

I was throwing things out there as possibilities, the Hillary defense angle not the best. Though if they are after Hillary they want to be the ones to do it, not some foreign hacker disregarding the secrets of this country that the FBI as civil servants are sworn to protect.

Some other leak site would instantly take its place.

So the FBI risking being caught lying would be for zero long term benefit.

So I think it makes way more sense that Russia gave assange the emails, then after Russia got caught. They told assange to drop a red herring.

It makes no sense for assange to mention Rich and not confirm he is the source.

By mentioning him you already outed him, leaving his family exc. open to attack.

So I think the fact he won't confirm it speaks volums

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: smurfy

The bruises could easily have happened when he fell forward to the ground from being shot. Think a rapid fall forward impacting his knees then his hands, which did not support him so then his face hit the sidewalk.

I know personally of a man who was shot in the back at a rest stop. The two men responsible then freaked out and ran when he started yelling and moaning, without robbing him. It was suspected that it could have been a gang ritual hit - they had to shoot someone as part of joining the gang, or they just got spooked when he started yelling.

It is not impossible that robbery would have been secondary to a motive like that.

Anything is possible, if you look at the police report it say it's, 'Open' so they are considering anything, though robbery was one item mentioned...the ball is in their court.
The other thing is that he was still alive when found, so it is also just possible that there was something he wanted to hold on to, and maybe pushed around a bit after he was shot, though I don't hear any mention of him say, being dragged.
I have not heard if they got anything from the phone call he was on when he was shot.

Police incident report,

– CCN #16113797 Event # 16113797 Public Incident PacketMetropolitan Police DepartmentPrinted by Karimah Bilal (#CIV120415) – Cobalt Data Form v1.0 Generated at 07/12/2016 12:14Pg. of 11
CIC reports the sound of gunshots at 2134 Flagler Pl. NW. Upon arriving to the scene, the decedent was laying in the Southwest corner of the intersection of W St. and Flagler Pl. NW. The decedent was conscious and breathing with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back. The decedent was transported to local area hospital and was pronounced by attending physician at 0557 hours.
CCN #16113797 – PUBLIC NARRATIVE
PROPERTY & ITEMS VICTIMSOFFENSE #1 – 16113797REPORTING PERSON
CCN #16113797 – PUBLIC INCIDENT REPORT
REPORT DATE / TIME
Jul 10, 2016 07:10
DISTRICT / PSA
Fifth District / 501
EVENT START DATE / TIME - EVENT END DATE / TIME
Jul 10, 2016 04:20 -
INCIDENT STATISTICSRESPONDING OFFICER
Jody O'Leary (#7859) – MPD
WEATHER
Clear
ASSISTING OFFICER (ASSIST TYPE)
ROBERT WINGATE ROBINSON (#7634) (Body Worn Camera), Derek Tarr (#9237) (Other Officers At Scene), Shea Ellis (#9499) (Other Officers At Scene), Benjamin Velez (#6631) (Body Worn Camera), Mark Lee (#6141) (Body Worn Camera)
TELETYPE DATE / TIMETELETYPE #WHO NOTIFIED TELETYPENOYESSHOTS FIREDNOYESSHOTS EFFECTNAME
R-1 CIC SHOTSPOTTER
OFFENSE
Murder I (22DC2101-Y)
ATTEMPTEDCOMPLETEDOFFENSE COMPLETIONOFFENSE CASE STATUS
Open
OFFENSE LOCATION
2134 FLAGLER PLACE NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20001 Residence/ Home Private 501 Fifth District
Type: Public/Private: PSA: District:
LOCATION TYPE
Residence/ Home
POSITION (BEHIND, FRONT, INSIDE, SIDE)
SW Corner
LOCATION DESCRIPTION
Southwest corner of the intersection of Flagler and W St. NW
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT FACTORS/HOMICIDE FACTORS
Unknown Circumstances
OFFENSE PROPERTIES
Gun Involved,
HATE BIAS/MOTIVIATIONWEAPON/FORCE INVOLVED
Handgun,
CRIMINAL ACTIVITIESMODUS OPERANDIFORCED ENTRYNOYES# OF PREMISESSECURITY SYSTEMCARGO THEFTNOYESNEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER CIRCUMSTANCEBUILDING INHABITED (ARSON)NAME
Seth Conrad Rich
HOME ADDRESS
2113 1ST STREET NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20001, UNITED STATES

edit on 29-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join