It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Children Services Kidnapping Children?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I came across a story about a teenage girl in Alabama, who had her baby taken away from her by DHR. The reasons for taking the baby seemed very shady, and did not follow the law. This perked my interest and I started following her story. I found there are lots of these stories and they are happening more than people realize. medicalkidnap.com... This is just one of the stories I came across. This is the story that got me started down this road, Save Braelon's Family medicalkidnap.com... / . I know there are three sides to every story. (your side, their side, and the truth) but something seems just wrong. Just thought I would share...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cklein61

They have no oversight, so they do what they want . follow the money!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

All evidence seems to point towards, yes, with a twist.

For some reason a lot of really bad families get to keep their kids. Too often it's some questionable mistake rather than the crystal clear ones.

Maybe the kids from truly broken families aren't innocent enough for their tastes. (shivers)
edit on 8/28/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

link   
There is no reason for any children to be taken from their unabusive family. Wtf?
edit on 28-8-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

link   

I do not know about the US but it did happen in the UK, here the fault was down to incompetant and even corrupt social workers, it ruin's lives.

That said you have to weigh up how many children it MAY actually save and that of course is down to how these children are raised after being taken from there parent's, how they conform and how they perform in society once they reach adulthood is a good measure, if they have a serious disadvantage then what is the point of replacing one set of bad parent's with another set.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
After reading the stories, it does feel like money is involved. Also has the feel of some small people on a big power trip!!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
According to statistics 600,000-800,000 children go missing in America every year. I think Canada is around 55,000 a year... not good. Who knows what happens to a good portion of them. Some are probably singled out for certain "traits" like eye/hair color that might be more rare. Could be child sex trafficking rings, slaves or held locked up so the person can claim more money from government support checks?
edit on 28-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
According to statistics 600,000-800,000 children go missing in America every year. I think Canada is around 55,000 a year... not good. Who knows what happens to a good portion of them. Some are probably singled out for certain "traits" like eye/hair color that might be more rare. Could be child sex trafficking rings, slaves or held locked up so the person can claim more money from government support checks?

On the OP, it seems to be all about the social workers justifying their positions, so it is I think about money in that respect. Too many kids seem to tbe taken from not so bad families and dumped into what are potentially grooming pits. The odd thing is that for so many children to go missing every year, the police sure don't seem to find many of them. I wonder why that is?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Oh my goodness, I could not even imagine anyone in my family going thru something so messed up. Wow is about all I can say.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

They might be reported missing, but the vast majority are found.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There was a member here quite a few months ago who outlined their ordeal with social services. Unfortunately, I think they overstepped T&C's somehow and their post was removed.

Maybe they're still lurking and they can shine some light.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It is stories like this that scared me to death when we DHR called on us. We have bugs in our home, and from time to time one would make its way into my oldest sons book bag and eventually the principle of his school called DHR on us. Thankfully nothing came of it, the DHR/CPS agent was very nice when she inspected our home.

In Alabama where I live, a CPS agent can only forcibly remove a child without a court order or warrant if the children are in life and limb danger. And even then the same laws that apply to police officers apply to them. No warrant, no court order, you can tell them no and tell them to leave.

I did not go that rout myself, I made a judgement call based on her attitude and it paid off.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cklein61
I came across a story about a teenage girl in Alabama, who had her baby taken away from her by DHR. The reasons for taking the baby seemed very shady, and did not follow the law. This perked my interest and I started following her story. I found there are lots of these stories and they are happening more than people realize. medicalkidnap.com... This is just one of the stories I came across. This is the story that got me started down this road, Save Braelon's Family medicalkidnap.com... / . I know there are three sides to every story. (your side, their side, and the truth) but something seems just wrong. Just thought I would share...

If a bunch of people ever showed up at my door demanding to take my baby girl away they would all be leaving in an ambulance.

There was a time in California where the city council thought they were going to go after pedophiles and they did it vigilante style and put several people in prison for 20 years who were completely innocent of anything even remotely related to such a vile thing. Half the time these idiots show up at people's homes, they are without any real credible reason to take anyone's kids away.
edit on 28-8-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi

Those numbers were shocking to me, so I tried to track down the source of those numbers to no avail. I know they came from somewhere, since they were referenced in the search results, but some said it represented men, women, and children, others said just women and children, some said worldwide -- nothing consistent.

But I believe the phrase "go missing" includes everything from the kid that didn't come straight home from school, to runaways that come home within a week, to kids who are snatched by a non-custodial parent, and of course to kids who are abducted by strangers for evil purposes. I found this at the Washington Post:

58,000 children ‘abducted’ a year: yet another fishy statistic

It explains how the numbers are collected and interpreted and why they are unreliable.

According to the most recent FBI data for 2014, abductions by a stranger was 332. But, of course, medical kidnappings and social services kidnappings won't be included in those numbers at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
YES.
It's rampant as their systems get MORE cash for more kids and needs complete restructuring in EVERY state.
Almost EVERY function in the COUNTRY does in fact,go figure.
edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Just stopped in to say YES. Been investigating recently. It is a tangled web. Children for profit. God, or whoever, help us all and our children and grandchildren.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is a very scary interview with a UK police whistleblower who tells of the establishments role in child abuse cover up for those in powerful positions.
uk column interview

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

According to statistics 600,000-800,000 children go
missing in America every year. I think Canada is around 55,000
a year... not good. Who knows what happens to a good portion
of them. Some are probably singled out for certain "traits" like
eye/hair color that might be more rare. Could be child sex
trafficking rings, slaves or held locked up so the person can
claim more money from government support checks?

Did you just make these stats up to sensationalize this topic?

According to The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
you are spreading falsehoods.

According to the FBI, in 2015 there were 460,699 NCIC entries for
missing children. Similarly, in 2014, the total number of missing
children entries into NCIC was 466,949.

And 86% of those missing are considered endangered runaways.

www.missingkids.com...

top topics

join