It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump Visiting African-American Communites To Offer A Better Way Forward!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sunday, August 28, 2016

Even though Donald John Trump will be a President that ALL AMERICANS will be proud of, he is taking no one for granted, as we head into the home stretch of this 2016 Presidential campaign.

"Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said today that the Republican presidential nominee now plans to go directly into African-American communities to deliver his full-forced appeal to black voters, while also trying to explain Trump’s changing policies on illegal immigration.

To be sure, Trump over roughly the past two weeks has increased his efforts to appeal to black voters, arguing that the policies of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and those of other Democratic lawmakers have failed residents in many U.S. cities, particularly African-Americans.

“Hillary Clinton-backed policies are responsible for the problems in the inner cities today, and a vote for her is a vote for another generation of poverty, high crime, and lost opportunities,” Trump said at an Aug. 17 rally in Wisconsin. Democratic lawmakers “have ruined the schools. They’ve driven out the jobs. They’ve tolerated a level of crime no American should consider acceptable. … I am asking for your vote so I can be your champion in the White House.”"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

By visiting African American communities, some say that Donald Trump is "pandering", like Hillary does. If he didn't go, he'd be accused of not caring enough about the Black vote. Given the 2 choices, a high-energy fighter like Donald J. Trump will always choose to take his message of hope directly to citizens in need... just like he did during the devastating Louisiana flooding.

Way to go Mr. Trump. Americans are extremely blessed to have your integrity, talent and brains, matched with the energy and determination to make our country the greatest again!

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/28/2016 by carewemust because: Black Communities Have Been Screwed Royally By Democrats!

edit on Sun Aug 28 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

“Hillary Clinton-backed policies are responsible for the problems in the inner cities today, and a vote for her is a vote for another generation of poverty, high crime, and lost opportunities,” Trump said at an Aug. 17 rally in Wisconsin. Democratic lawmakers “have ruined the schools. They’ve driven out the jobs. They’ve tolerated a level of crime no American should consider acceptable. … I am asking for your vote so I can be your champion in the White House.”"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Oh-so TRUE !!!

The Democrat policies in Democrat controlled areas over decades are 100% responsible for the dilemma Minorities are in today.

All Americans need to wake up to this.

Here is one Man's opinion that adds to the argument.......

New Black Panther Leader Quanell X: Trump Is Right About Democrats Exploiting Black Votes

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think he'd do better if he offered specifics... like what policies failed and exactly what he's going to do. So far, he's just said he can make it work.

From what I see, he's thinking a simple solution.

For example,"Oh, just give them all jobs. "

Simple but wrong answer.

You can't hold a job if you don't have transportation, you won't hold a job if the salary is less than welfare, you can't hold a job if you're homeless, you can't hold a job if you can't read or write, you will have trouble holding a job if you're disabled, you'll have trouble holding a job if you are chronically ill, you can't hold a job if you're addicted and untreated, moms need childcare before they can hold jobs, you won't hold a job that you hate - etc, etc.

and then "what sort of jobs?" and "who is giving these jobs?"

So far, reducing taxes on the wealthy and on corporations hasn't increased jobs.

He needs to have some specifics. Generalities are not useful.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

For right now, the "Give me a try.. What the HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE!?!?" is sufficient. Black Americans have no doubt that Trump knows HOW to get things done. Now, they just have the shake their "Stockholm Syndrome" attachment to the Democrat party that's held them captive and down for so long.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So for example, adding 3 or 4 (or more) million jobs won't help?

Raising taxes for social programs hasn't helped either.

I think he has mentioned the international corporations need to come back to the U.S.

That would add jobs and reduce poverty.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I like that he's doing this. But I am also concerned about his reception. He's jumping headlong into the midst of Hillary's power base. As I believe most of the previous violence surrounding his rallies was instituted by Clinton, this is like charging through the front enemy lines into their camp.

I hope he succeeds in delivering his message without violence, but he's taking a huge personal risk in trying to.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The community "reception" committees might be funded by HRC/DNC agents provocateurs that will ensure a disruption effort.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For right now, the "Give me a try.. What the HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE!?!?" is sufficient. Black Americans have no doubt that Trump knows HOW to get things done. Now, they just have the shake their "Stockholm Syndrome" attachment to the Democrat party that's held them captive and down for so long.

That's it in a nutshell, the Stockholm syndrome. If people can get the padlock on their minds removed by some independent thought, they can remove themselves from the intravenous tube put there by the liberal group mind machine and see just how far back listening to that has tossed them under the bus of despair.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So for example, adding 3 or 4 (or more) million jobs won't help?

What kind of jobs and where?

You could add 3 or 4 million jobs in the tech sector, it won't help impoverished communities much.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1. You're delusional if you think I'd ever be proud of Trump in any way, shape or form. President or not.

2. You're delusional if you think Trump's actions are ever more than self-serving pandering.

3. Have I mentioned the delusional thing? yeah, that.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

So your claim is that bringing new manufacturing to Detroit for example, wont lower their 39% poverty rate?

edit on Aug-28-2016 by xuenchen because: nicked

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Trump has no idea beyond implementing a police state in the inner city how to control the crime there.

It’s a social disease that is complex and has to be dealt with on many levels.

It is true the black liberal class of elite middle class intellectuals doesn’t have a clue how to heal this issue but Trump doesn’t either.

Trump will end up doing what the Liberals aren’t allowed to do because of GOP stinginess, that is throwing programs or tax cuts at the inner city which has been done but not enough.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: eNumbra

So your claim is that bringing new manufacturing to Detroit for example, wont lower their 39% poverty rate?

Is that what I said? If I recall, and I should since I only asked a few minutes ago; I asked what types of jobs and where he'd be bringing them to.

Manufacturing would definitely help Detroit, how does he plan on bringing it back and making it profitable for companies?
edit on 8/28/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The seats will be empty. Why do you think he's not done it already?
Then he will say they rigged the neighborhood or something equally impossible.
His ghetto view of black America and his cheap salesman schpeal about whadda ya gotta lose is insulting. Most African Americans are saying so. Representatives of African Americans society have expressed this overwhelmingly. There are a few who support trump but it won't be enough to fill those seats.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I hope he succeeds in delivering his message without violence, but he's taking a huge personal risk in trying to.

Geez, I hope so too!

but he's taking a huge personal risk in trying to.

"A yuge personal risk", how?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your probably right seats will be empty and the camera will cover every inch of the crowd at a Trump Rally for the very first time ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: carewemust

1. You're delusional if you think I'd ever be proud of Trump in any way, shape or form. President or not.

2. You're delusional if you think Trump's actions are ever more than self-serving pandering.

3. Have I mentioned the delusional thing? yeah, that.

With that attitude even if he won and then went on to prove his worth, you'd still be too self-blinded to allow yourself to recognize it. And that would be your problem, your defect, not his, or anybody elses.

That kind of thinking has to be some unspoken form of bigotry.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nah. I just hate liars. Trump is a liar. Hence the hate. And my disdain for those gullible or wrongheaded enough to support him.
edit on 28-8-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Just being clear, you hate Hillary too then, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nah. I just hate liars. Trump is a liar. Hence the hate. And my disdain for those gullible or wrongheaded enough to support him.

As long as you apply that same strict code of standard to The Hillary, and the rest of these corrupt career politicians....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join