It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Lockdown - Shadow CREEPER Video - Real or Fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Probably a good call on Travel Channel's part. Does anybody watch ghost hunting shows anymore?

I known years ago, I was a huge fan of Ghost Hunters and then later Ghost Adventures. I remember dozens of ghost hunting/paranormal shows came out soon after Ghost Hunters. I think the high saturation of shows plus the various reports of faking evidence started to turn me off to the genre.

I'm still interested in the paranormal but I am now highly skeptical of these over-produced and overly dramatic investigation shows. Maybe in another ten years, ghost hunting will make a comeback and find a new generation of fans?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I hear ya. Ghost Hunters started it all. I've investigated for over a decade and that show is closest to how investigations actually go. Most of the other shows are lame and faked. Lockdown was kinda 'meh', relied on a gimmick as the premise of the show. Ghost Adventures is the worst as far as fakery and overdramatic stuff, everything is evil and demonic to them.

I do like Dead Files, and IMO Kindred Spirits is the way investigations should be done. And Jason Hawes and some of the old Ghost Hunters crew may be returning to TV later this year. THAT I will look forward to!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If it's on television I typically disregard it's authenticity. Show's like Ghost Adventures and Paranormal Lockdown, while entertaining to watch, depend on ratings, and if paranormal researchers were getting the amount of activity shown on these shows, everyone would be doing it, and actual scientists would have by now been able to prove whether or not ghosts and demons do exist. Real ghost hunters rarely get evidence. On television it happens every episode.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ghost Adventures is a show I can not stand. Its so over dramatized that honestly it makes everyone else look crazy who follows this genre. I tried to watch it with my wife and all she did was laugh and ask me to turn it off. These kind of shows should be expanding the audience not closing it.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: calitaco77

haha same with my wife. I call them the Three (well, four) Stooges of the paranormal

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join