It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Lockdown - Shadow CREEPER Video - Real or Fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotAPaidShill
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I enjoyed your story. I have a few of my own. I will just say that there is without a doubt some things on this earth that defies logic and rational thought, and cannot be dis-proven by science. There also seems to be a highly organized effort to cover up or OBFUSCATE the truth of these matters.

Very true, I have always wondered if the reason society has been manipulated to disbelieve in a spirit world was to keep people from disavowing their allegiance to the "state" and to seek a better master.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well, I didn't watch the video, and I won't. Here is why: the paranormal is fake. It is a massive fraud perpetrated by liars and attention seekers. Any so called paranormal footage is fake. You would have to be an autistic schizophrenic to believe in such rubbish. One of my relatives believes in the paranormal, he is a tin-foil whack job who is mentally ill and locked away in an insane asylum.

IM not a tinfoil hat wearing "whackjob" Neither am I schizophrenic and I can tell you most certainly it exists. What it is, when science will figure it out, I have no idea, but it is real.

Once youve had your bed dropped from a foot or so off the floor while watching TV, or had a ball hurled at you in a perfectly quiet room youre the only one in, you start to change perspective a bit.......

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
At first I didn't see it, but then I enlarged the screen and was able to see it. I don't know if it is an imprint on the environment or what, but interesting whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Wow.

Seems real weak to me , especially with the filtering on it. I honestly can't make anything out.

Neither can I.

Sorry OP.

First i thought i am the only one...

I tried hard, several times, but i can´t see anything, even not with a good portion of fantasy.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Well, I didn't watch the video, and I won't. Here is why: the paranormal is fake. It is a massive fraud perpetrated by liars and attention seekers. Any so called paranormal footage is fake. You would have to be an autistic schizophrenic to believe in such rubbish. One of my relatives believes in the paranormal, he is a tin-foil whack job who is mentally ill and locked away in an insane asylum.

IM not a tinfoil hat wearing "whackjob" Neither am I schizophrenic and I can tell you most certainly it exists. What it is, when science will figure it out, I have no idea, but it is real.

Once youve had your bed dropped from a foot or so off the floor while watching TV, or had a ball hurled at you in a perfectly quiet room youre the only one in, you start to change perspective a bit.......

Isn't that the truth!!
When I was 16 I was forcibly yanked out of my bed and I slammed against the wall, and was the only one in the room with the door closed. I laughed at it and said "That was fun! can you do that again"? but I was actually scared quite a bit haha.. I felt an impression after that that whatever did it was disappointed because I didn't allow it to make me scream and run away from the room.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looks like a crawling person to me...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Looks like a crawling person to me...

Yes it is crawling. I think people aren't seeing it because they are looking for a shadow when the 'thing' is white against the darkness of the room. I also had to enlarge the screen to see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I saw the show when it aired, and could not see what they were talking about even though they showed it multiple times. There is tons of moving pixelization in the background because it's so dark. In the video posted here I could kind of see it in a few bits. Was the circle enhancement done by the show? That's the best view, and IF the show did it, it's possible they did more than just enhance this thing.

So I dunno, could be legit, but I'm not prepared to totally buy in

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I am just here to spread the truth. You could say it is my job.

Yeah, you're spreading something alright....

I saw this episode and it seemed kinda interesting. Not saying it is or isn't paranormal just interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The show got cancelled because it was boring A.F.

I don't think it's fake. But it's still boring.

a reply to: NotAPaidShill

How narrow-minded of you. That's very sad that you generalize everything by putting things into boxes. What a fragile grip on reality you must have.

Prove to me that you're right. You can't.

Didn't you know? Most members of MENSA believe in the paranormal. Einstein and Tesla's personal journals have accounts of it.

But, don't mind me. Continue to hide your head in the sand because you're afraid. There's no need to be afraid, though. Because there's Jesus. Unless you don't believe. Then yeah, you're right to be afraid.

Here's a bone for you, though: I didn't watch the video either and I won't either. But not because it's fake--it's not. I just think that it's stupid.
I've already given the show a shot and it was dumb. I feel no urge to subject myself to any more of it lol

edit on 28-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

How about this for a possibility:

A show that must come up with contenet to stay viable sets up cameras and lighting poorly to give everything a "Blair Witch" look.

They drop a scrunched up black backdrop (normally used to mask stuff when filming) with a bit of string tied to one corner, in the depths of an unlit corridor.

Cameraman adjusts contrast until the backdrop becomes barely visible.

Someone offscreen pulls on the string and drags it off to the laft.

Actors act all surprised and alarmed (they are actors).

Instant content in the can ready for multiple replays and repetetive, inane comment. Job done. $$$

F4K3

edit on 28/8/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You guys are awesome

That's what I love about ATS. So many views/ideologies...

Thank you all

p.s. We live on a giant rock, clumps of molecules vibrating to create the illusion of solidity. Hurling through giant expanses of nothingness. Our existence alone doesn't make sense...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Honest truth,you naysayers don't know crap you formed an opinion,unless you have witnessed such activity you can't really discount these things,I too was a skeptic of pretty much all things,but when the facts are there have to go in open minded,Unknown breeds fear,so first thing is denial,as far as the video goes I have witnessed far more bizarre things,on CCTV's and in broad daylight,I think it's probably real nothing all that strange

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Exactly, its a being or a shape of a person crawling away to the left of the screen, took me a while to realize it, technically it could be pixels and light work, but the spirit definition is possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

While your ignorance is actually useful in shutting this stuff out, your absolute claims about the validity and reality of this stuff is false.

In laymens terms, you either know very little, or you are actually trying to "protect" people from this stuff by making them ignorant to it.

Addendum: your perception of those with mental disorders is hideous and speaks volumes about your # attitude. Youre talkin to one of "those" people and to be quite honest, your generalization of those with mental conditions is laughable with regard to the sheer ignorance and audacity of it.
edit on 28-8-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I see how it could be seen as a human-form, or something paranormal but at the same time I really feel like it's just the lighting or pixels or something. I'm a believer, but not quick to accept what I feel isn't real.

Creepy, regardless

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

It's hard for me to determine what exactly is in the shot - The camera is a bit too blurry. At most, the only thing that I can "see" is that something does move, but I don't see what they are describing.

In terms of the crew - I'll be touring one of the places that these guys went through in a few months. They seem to be somewhat more serious than most of the other shows I've watched.

-fossilera

PS: To the parties involved - knock off the name calling. One can be a skeptic without covertly saying believers should be in a psych ward.
edit on 28/8/2016 by fossilera because:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Show wasn't cancelled, it was renewed.

Boring? May be, but they really didn't get much first season. Destination America seems like a cheap network, most shows are old reruns from other networks, and so far they won't commit to more than 6 episodes of any new series

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can't see what they're trying to show, I look where the arrow is and I see nothing but pixelation.

I prefer Ghost Adventures

Zak loves to taunt and usually gets his wish. Very interesting stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join