It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

channeled (Amuk) - life and 'death'/energy and dimension

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ok. We are the same. Alive or dead, we are the same. As a 'living' physical person, we are basicaly trapped in this shell/body. In death, we are freed from the body and continue. We do not change or loose anything other than what has trapped us for the duration of the life we live here (which, by the way, is so very VERY short compared)

This next part may sound complicated at first glance, I've written it a simply as I can. But read it again and think about it for a moment. Some of you will get it, others may need to think on it a bit. It's just known scientific facts (that do corralate with the facts of the spirit world) and when thought of in this manor, explain a few things to those who need 'proof' of some of the finer points.)

The physical universe is made of material energy in constant motion and vibration. What we call "solid" matter is temporarily trapped energy. (this next part is kind of quantum physic like, but we'll plunge in feet first)...

Within that solid matter (we will just lable this "entity". Entity can be spiritual bodied after the death of the body, or physical bodied while living....kind of like solid, liquid, gas...H2o is H2o weather it's ice or water)

Anyway - within that solid matter is the "now". Let me write the next part of this like a math addition problem for lack of better short hand that we'll all understand.
That solid matter (you) = "now" as stated above + all it's probabilities + all it's potential + what it already is, as in experiences. It is ALSO + what it is and postentialy is in the next dimention.

Like putting an ice cube into a hot pan. The ice melts, then turns into steam. The form of it's exsitance has change from solid to liquid then to gas, but it never just ceased to exist.




posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Like putting an ice cube into a hot pan. The ice melts, then turns into steam. The form of it's exsitance has change from solid to liquid then to gas, but it never just ceased to exist.


What a great analogy! That is just the perfect way to explain it. We're energy that has been trapped, mainly because we think we are trapped. And when our body fails, we join the flow again. At least thats what I think.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And to go a step further, there are those that believe in the OBE and that astrial travel is something we all do when sleeping etc. For this line of thinking - it makes perfect sence to say just as you said - it is a 'trap' that is basicaly in our minds.
(not giving opinion on this subect of OBE/astrial travel etc - I have only had a few experiences, have no clue what to call them, and haven't learned enough to make a voiced educated opinion yet)



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I believe in OBE, mainly because I have gotten out. Only problem is, I didn't mean to and haven't a clue what to do. It's kind of frustrating, knowing you can achieve it, but not really knowing how to actually do anything. I work with my energy all the time, mostly self-healing. I got out trying to reduce the effect of gravity on myself, by accident.

I thought your post put what is true for me in such simple terms. I could never have expained it like that, but it's really spot on.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have no problem believing in life after death. Its just the form that it takes that is puzzling me.

Not to even mention all the religious overtones.

Thanks for the responses though I am still searching for the answers and am willing to listen to anyones thoughts



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think that when we join the flow, we just 'are'. I think that the energy that is us interacts with our brain, and that brings about what we know as reality. Of course, I could be completely wrong, it's happened more than once. I guess I'll find out when I get there.

All I know is that I don't belive in heaven and it's polar opposite. I am comforted in knowing that I am a good person, and if I'm wrong and there is one, they'll let me in. And won't it be a nice surprise?



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I believe in OBE, mainly because I have gotten out. Only problem is, I didn't mean to and haven't a clue what to do. It's kind of frustrating, knowing you can achieve it, but not really knowing how to actually do anything. I work with my energy all the time, mostly self-healing. I got out trying to reduce the effect of gravity on myself, by accident.

I thought your post put what is true for me in such simple terms. I could never have expained it like that, but it's really spot on.


Me to. It happens all by itself and I have no clue how to 'make' it happen. I never even believed in it until it happend!
I was working, trying to do it again, but after my brother passed away I have been mostly focusing on mediumship.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I have no problem believing in life after death. Its just the form that it takes that is puzzling me.

Not to even mention all the religious overtones.

Thanks for the responses though I am still searching for the answers and am willing to listen to anyones thoughts


I understand what you mean.
Until judgement day (I am christian and believe we 'may' have a different form at that time - I don't know) - but until then, even after death, we have, or at least precieve to have, this body. No different form, just a different consistancy. (Hope that makes sence. LOL)



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I think that when we join the flow, we just 'are'. I think that the energy that is us interacts with our brain, and that brings about what we know as reality. Of course, I could be completely wrong, it's happened more than once. I guess I'll find out when I get there.

All I know is that I don't belive in heaven and it's polar opposite. I am comforted in knowing that I am a good person, and if I'm wrong and there is one, they'll let me in. And won't it be a nice surprise?


Um, well... After you die you'll be let in alright. We all are, and it's a fine place to be :-) It's after judgement day, by which point you'll have learned that there really is God, that it will be too late to relive your life and will need to worry about being 'let in' for eternity. God is full of mercy and grace, but he's pretty clear about this point.

Oh - a little tidbit I thought was interesting.

On a lie detector test, everyone for a number of years (for statistical study) was asked a number of questions not knowing why or even that there was anything out of the ordinary going on. One of the questions that were asked, along with the standard name, age etc, was "Do you believe in God?" Check this out: Everyone that said yes, the lie detector test showed they were telling the truth on that question. But everyone who said no (including deep seeded athiests etc) - the lie detector test showed that they had lied about that answer. Isn't that something! I think I'll post this in the religion/conspricy forum too - for give the double post to all of you here



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'll be honest enough to say that I do believe in a higher power/purpose, I just don't know what it is. I was brought up in a Christian household (grandfather/aunt were ministers), and my problem was them telling everyone who didn't go to their church they were wrong and going, well, you know where. I just figure if I follow the basic rules, it'll all be OK. I follow the 'judge not' principle, and it seems to work well for me.

Regarding your little tidbit, that is interesting. I think that it's human nature to have faith, instinctual.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join