It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspired new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi All,
I am brand new to your community but must admit that I have been lurking in the shadows for some time. I have followed thread after thread over the years. I have learned so much and gained valuable-thought provoking insights that I have taken with me into my day-to-day "offline" existence. The opinions, rants, posts, trolls, threads and commentary have captivated me and forced my hand today. I am now a member and hope to contribute in a way that lends to a positive experience for all on ATS. I am not sure what to say about myself so I think that the philosophy that I live by summarizes quite well...who I am.

"When you come to the edge of all that you know, you must recognize---in that moment, that this [moment] is nothing more than a self-imposed limitation"

I look forward to adding to the forums and meeting members. I am genuinely excited to have finally pulled back the curtain and stepped into the light to introduce myself. So off I go. I have got to get my 20 posts.

Peace.
Order of Intent

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

Welcome to the insanity!!!

I'm glad you've lurked for a bit so you know what to expect... forewarned is forearmed

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for the "welcoming" Boadicea! I actually never know what to expect on ATS...That's the beauty of it. Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
See you around the boards!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Welcome but watch out for the mods...some of them won't even give you a reach around before the shoot off a off topic email.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I am now a member and hope to contribute in a way that lends to a positive experience for all on ATS. I am not sure what to say about myself

You said plenty right there.

Welcome to ATS. This is a living, breathing community that will challenge you and all you think you know. One is never sure here, if they have stepped into a rabbit hole or out of one, but you will find yourself in good company either way.

Don't forget to say hello in the Shed. You will find worlds within worlds there.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

See you around the boards/thread's.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! They changed the 20 posts to only 5 if I am remembering correctly.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. You aren't by any chance an alien flying around in a ship are you?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Welcome . . . just beware of the blue pill . . . or is it the red one . . . I am always forgetting . . . oh well, gotta run . . . I hear helicopters again.

Oh, and ignore the smurfs.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thank you ALL for the well wishes, advice and humor. I look forward to more of the same as I work my way through. Thank you for the update, Night Star. Rickymouse, I can confidently report that I am earth-born and currently "grounded". I hope that I didn't disappoint.

See you all 'round the boards.

OrderOfIntent

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to MotherShip ATS!

Strap Yourself in for a Wild Ride!! (And remember, It is Just a Ride!)

(I hope You are able to Watch this following Clip from the Late, Great, Bill Hicks!!!)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks for sharing the vid, SyxPak! I have seen this several times and I love it! I am strapped in and my seat back and tray table is in the upright position. ready for takeoff! See you around the boards and thank you for the welcoming.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Welcome and have no fear we will suck that inspiration right out of you, or at least die trying.....

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You are Welcome for both The Video, and Me Welcoming You to ATS!!
CatchYa round on the Boards! Syx

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Newly registered member here too. Good luck and see you around. I am very new to this site. I only recently started using the Internet. I have been one of those that has always resisted new technology, but my wife insisted I try. Since I am always reading books about conspiracies, I looked up sites like this to partake. So, I have lurked a little at quite a few and decided to sign up here.

top topics

join