It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help getting a signal output

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have an idea and I need some help testing it.

My mother has advanced Scleroderma with advanced secondary Raynauds. I have Raynauds as well, but not as advanced and so far as I know, primary. She has already lost one finger to the disease and is now, according to the rheumatologist, in danger of losing at least one more.

I'm not very good at giving up, so I did a little research. It appears to me that something similar to a Rife machine might assist in blood flow through her capillaries. My idea is to work up a test unit and try it out on me to see if there are improvements and to fine-tune the frequencies needed. I can then put together something semi-complete for her to use.

A Rife machine uses EM waves on a radio frequency for tissue penetration, modulated with low-frequency signals to create cellular membrane resonance responses. Essentially, I need to create a low-frequency white noise signal modulated by a higher-frequency (500 kHz?) waveform. I can do that easily enough and fast enough using an Arduino or MSP430 using a lookup table, but changing the output would be a complete reprogram. So I am thinking of using a Matlab-based script to create the waveform. That way I can adjust frequencies with a couple of mouse clicks to test the idea out. I can breadboard any amplifier/transducer I need, as that will not be hard to adjust.

The problem is getting the waveform from the Matlab program into an actual circuit.

The computer I have to work with is a custom build. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate on an AMD1090T hex-core (3.1 GHz) with 16 GB DDR3 RAM. I have USB 2.0 and 3.0 outputs, but assembling a custom USB interface would be time consuming. Audio out probably wouldn't work well with the carrier frequency. I do have plenty of PCI ports available if there's a peripheral that would work. Also, I still have three SATA ports free, although I don't know how that could help me.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get the signal out of the computer before I have to start joining a bunch of computer help forums?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

usually F10 is the boot menu. When you restart your computer just start pressing F10 incessantly. If it's not F10 figure out which F key it is and do the

*oops not restoration, but search
edit on 28-8-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
w5jgv.com...

I have no idea if this will help, as I'm not the tech guy you are and didn't understand half of what you wrote. That said, I'm sorry you and your Mom are ill. I have severe rheumatoid arthritis and I can sympathize.
Have you tried just a Capsaicin cream? It's a silly question I'm sure, if you're going to the length of building a Rife machine.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

???

How does the boot sequence help me? I need to access a software-generated high-frequency signal.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yea, I misread lol. Are you trying to create audible or digital tones? And why?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Cant help you with tech, but if you do not mind me trying to help in some way, my back and knees are not good, and i have had positive experiences with epsom salt, or magnesium sulfate, it is believed to improve blood flow.

-Need to be used externally-

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm creating a modulated radio wave.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What kind of equipment do you have to broadcast it?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

As the rheumatologist explained it to me, her capillaries are actually deteriorating. He described it like the layers of an onion separating as it dries out.

He has already made the statement, "There's nothing we can do to stop it."

I need something that will cause the cells to regenerate. That was what the Rife machine did to cancer cells, according to Dr. Rife's notes. My research has led me to the conclusion that the alternating magnetic field produced by the phanatron in the original Rife machine was responsible by stimulating the cells' own internal repair mechanisms. If I am right, that will cause the capillaries to begin healing themselves.

My intention is to introduce the EM waves through a set of coupled coils sandwiching the tissue. I have such a transducer I developed for an unrelated project. All I need to do is get the modulated signal to it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

See my reply to DAVID64 above. It's a custom-built high-frequency magnetic transducer.

To be honest, I could use the same circuitry, adjusted of course, from that other project to drive the transducer directly. That might take some time, though, because most of it is theoretical at this time. I haven't even fully simulated it yet. The idea of using Matlab was to cut production time for the test equipment for my mother's problem.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have nothing to offer you here except good thoughts for your success in this endeavor....and relief for your Mom.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I wish you the best luck, here is an online tone generator here
I think sonar waves at the right frequencies may have some impact at the cellular level, but the impact could also be degenerative. Be careful when you start playing sonar doctor. in reality there is no consequence or gain, but in theory if you can resonate the proper tone you could also resonate the improper tone and cause a reverse effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's why I am going magnetic instead of pressure waves. Firstly, penetration is less of an issue, and secondly, less potentially destructive energy. If the cellular adhesion is already compromised, pressure inducements are contra-indicated.

I want to tickle the internal molecular interactions, not wreck them with a jackhammer.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You can't induce magnetic waves or fields via your computer. I would recommend (or wouldn't) Neodymium magnetic kit/array.

Be really careful with those though, they will literally break fingers.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You're thinking about static magnetic fields. I am talking about dynamic magnetic fields. The difference is akin to the difference between DC and AC electricity.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

hi,
You can try by using your computer's Audio output, and run that through an amplifier. That way you should be able to get any waveform in the frequncy range 20Hz to 20kHz. (Rereading your post, I see you are talking about 500 kHz. There is a lot of talk about that it the lower frequencies that makes the difference, caused by the modulation of the HF-carrier.). Not sure about your electronic skills, but you can still use the audio source to modulate your HF-oscillator. There are even guys using CB-radios (27MHz) for the same. in anycase, even if you use your computer to generate the high-frequency wave, you will still need an amplifier to drive the magnet/electrodes/coils.

There is a bit of info (mixed with lots of snake-oil) if you google it.

I use something similar to keep myself going. i have an untreatable brain tumor, and sometimes either due to compression or crosstalk some of my nerves stop working, making me unable to open my eys, or my brain stop giving signals to my diaphragm, making me unable to breathe. I have designed (and are permanently upgrading it), a small nerve-stimulator that can run different frequencies through electrodes. I also have a larger model that gives magnetic pulses, that can reach deeper nerves.

edit on 28/8/2016 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/8/2016 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I have nothing to offer you here except good thoughts for your success in this endeavor....and relief for your Mom.

Agreed!

Not only that, but it would be one hell of a scientific break thru!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Would a radio card work? There are some PCI cards for radio transmission.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

But there is no computer program that can create any kind of magnetic energy. It literally cannot happen. You can audibly reach several MHZ, and interestingly enough on that note, depending on your age (in brackets of 5) you will lose the ability to hear certain frequencies.

It seems like you are wanting to make a computer programmed magnet. You can indeed do that, but you need a magnet. You can play around with frequencies at that point to make its field grow or shrink, but the PC will never give you a magnetic response. It just cannot do that with current tech.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
OP - Check out HackRF with the addition of a LF converter. Also, some sound cards reach 100khz plus and can be used in conjunction with an up converter to get your 500khz range

Many off the shelf solutions and open software for this kind of stuff.

edit on 28-8-2016 by CraftBuilder because: typos

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join