It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Google Censors ‘Hillary Clinton Health Problems’ Search Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Images show users typing, “Hillary Clinton’s he” into the Google search bar, before the search engine gives auto-complete suggestions including “Hillary Clinton’s headquarters,” “Hillary Clinton health plan,” and “Hillary Clinton’s healthcare plan” – in other words, suggestions that have nothing to do with the current trending issue concerning Clinton’s health.

Readers are encouraged to try this for themselves.

In contrast, the Microsoft-owned search engine Bing.com displays search results related to the current trending issue regarding the former secretary of state’s health conditions.

Search engine Yahoo.com’s auto-complete search suggestions are perhaps the most truthful about current trending topics regarding the Democrat nominee.

Merely typing the name, “Hillary Clinton,” in the Yahoo search bar brings up several suggestions inquiring into the former First Lady’s health status.

Source

This seems clear-cut to me. Google is covering up for Hillary Clinton. That's bad news for many. I rely on Google because I've found its advanced search features to be better than those of other search engines. But, what does that matter if the search results are being tampered with the way the article above describes?

It's fascinating to me to see Google is perpetrating this cover-up while Yahoo and Bing are not. That tells me that it's not being orchestrated by the elite as a cohesive unit.

This seems to indicate that especially corrupt compared with the other search engines. Does that bother you?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I typed hillary clinton health issues

and I got, but I guess I'm not lazy to rely on auto complete.
So, much ado about nothing.....it appears that Google is still "honest" look at the top result.....WIKILEAKS!!!!!

About 59,900,000 results (0.66 seconds) Search Results WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary's Health... The Truth ... www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-r... WikiLeaks has been Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare for months, but they just ... which confirm just how serious Hillary Clinton's debilitating health issues are.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

thread FAIL...should be moved to LOL

No soup for you!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Um the whole point is using the auto complete, of course if you type it in fully yourself its going to show up.

You're supposed to type Hillary Clinton health and see what comes up. I did it and it came up with what op Said.
Nothing about her health issues or concerns.

But when you do go to Bing or Yahoo and type just Hillary Clinton health it does auto complete issues and concerns just like op Said.

More like your post is a lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
STILL won't work.
ALL the media,(ACCEPT FOX) ALL the computer censoring and it isn't doing squat.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
In Australia, it comes up right away.

As it did with the trump for candidate thing.

but I'm sure every modern country with a mirror for the search engine linking to the servers, has it's own agenda.

I dont buy it's being forced by google, but perhaps as result of the majority of search requests, which we all know is based on previous searches...

Having said that, clinton is a horrid beast and trump has been made into one by the MSM and leftist minority. You dont need many fingers to do a lot of work, on the internet.

edit on 28-8-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry
I'm from Australia too, I've searched about Hillary Clinton's health before but I still got what my previous post Said.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

In Australia, it comes up right away.

I'm in Aust, so if its this, then I apologize for any Loling,,,

maybe move me to LOL.....

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yahoo and Bing are now the same/both owned by Microsoft so to say Yahoo is most honest well ...

Yahoo/Bing are used more by older people that care about things like her health.

The majority of people that use Google are younger and care more about Call of Duty.

The more people search for something the higher it'll rank in the auto-complete list.
With this fact, you are indeed manipulating the search results more than Google.

Whooooaaaaa.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hillary Eye Problem Again

Remember that airplane crash in 2012 and the Brain Damage:
www.thedailysheeple.com...

top topics

join