It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
3 coincidences> To the same conclusion.

The Snake points to a new perpetrator, but this time we see no victim.

Shiva rears it's ugly head.

The Snake damages Yahweh, and he survives.

First victim-The Original Capitolist Sinners, hoarders of gold & wealth.

Allah establishes a footing.

First, the freezing of the exportation of natural resources.

A funny equation I created: 9/11/01 11/13/15
10/8/16
Or 10/12/16.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
a reply to: Willtell

Who? Freemasons/Illuminati.

What? False flag nuclear terrorist attack to be blamed on ISIS

When? Between Oct 8 and 31st. I say between 30-31st though.

Why? NWO take over, Enslavement, population reduction, economic collapse. To bring about the luciferian agenda/one world religion by design.

Indeed a 911 upgrade

Good logic and precise.

What that would do first is probably elect Trump.
Maybe not…

All the signs point to something like this…

Whatever...keep an open mind

God is not always nice

As an example: The Russian revolution was infiltrated by a few and those in the forefront ended up on the firing line: Dead

So they think their in charge but they might just be setting themselves up and those who will take over have an easy job

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Bottom line folks

Nobody is really independent

Everybody and everything has strings attached to them whether they know it or not

Don’t think for a second that any real NWO would be anything but the inevitable...its the price of freedom!

For Freedom has built in it an inherent idea that the truth will be sought and found, and when it is found then there is no longer any reason for freedom.

“Freedom” is but a means to an end and that end is universal tyranny of an order of unknown dimensions

…and the irony is that truth demands it because NOTHING in reality is but a means to an end, including freedom.

If it is the real thing (This NWO) then in the end it will be good for us

If it’s not the real thing then it will again just be a colossal waste of time and energy

Good night

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, october 8th has come and gone and nothing really notable occurred, unless it just hasn't made any of the news yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

There is so much predictive programming in Hollywood it's insane. They are either trying to warn us, say I told you so or they think we are too stupid to figure it out, perhaps all 3. The most key piece of Hollywood evidence I found comes from the first back to the future movie. There is so many 9/11 references it is unbelievable.

This is what Hollywood does best, Fiction. If you try to infer from what these lunatic writers come up with and apply it to reality, well.... garbage in .... garbage out. If enough people believe this crap, well, there is this enigma about a self fulfilling prophecy.... But it won't be based on reality.

Don't get me wrong. There are incidents and inconsistencies in a great deal of the 9/11 incident that stink to high hell. But looking to Hollywood as a prophet in all of this is akin to consulting the wolf on effective plans to protect the chickens. They take all of our wild ideas and make movies out of them. That is what they do because they know that there is an audience for just about every twist they can put on it. We told them that.
edit on 10-10-2016 by charlyv because: added content

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join