It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of us could be near....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
there are a few things i remember from isaih, Mystery Babylon defeating Babylon in war... The towers falling, which was brought up after 9/11 in Isaiah 30:25 i believe it is, and the whole thing about The Messiah/The Christ/Jesus. I don't mean to doubt you, it's just i firmly don't believe that it is anywhere in the bible, but i definitely could be wrong, i just wish either you would show me the quote, or someone else who knew would show me or tell us what they believe. I'm sorry for challenging you like i said, but it is really hard for me to beleive that is in the bible for whatever reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

First, the Bible says that the largest civilization will fall while protecting Isreal. (America is the largest and is protecting Isreal more and more every day).

Unless i have done my research wrong, we arent the largest nation. China is larger than us, with a helluva lot more people. And i have read the Bible, i dont recall it saying that... Although people constantly make mistakes.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777

First, the Bible says that the largest civilization will fall while protecting Isreal. (America is the largest and is protecting Isreal more and more every day).

Unless i have done my research wrong, we arent the largest nation. China is larger than us, with a helluva lot more people. And i have read the Bible, i dont recall it saying that... Although people constantly make mistakes.

You can find everything in the bible, infact you can find everything in any book if you think hard enugh. Rumours are easy to spread and believed to be true when they are connected to an event that have happend. Believe more in your self not any book or other peoples way of controlling your thoughts/mind straighten up your true identity.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
One does not have to study biblical prophecy in order to conclude that the world is in a dangerous and unstable position, and has been for years.

President George W. Bush did not initiate WWIII -- which is well under way -- he reacted to his country being attacked on 9/11/01 and ordered the US Armed Forces to defend the nation against international terrorist organizations and their allies. That is precisely what a Head of State, be it a Prime Minister or a President, is elected and hired to do. If you are submissive to terrorism and invasion (or are inadequately defended), you lose the war and become an occupied (conquered) nation.

Osama bin Laden, who was an ally of Saddam Hussein, stated that he wants to go back to the time of the Crusades, hundreds of years ago, and reverse the Christian cultural victory in western nations through a Jihad or holy war and put in place an Islamic theocracy. That is his stated and well-known, long-term objective.

The US is right to force totalitarian regimes that threaten peace to become democracies. As with Adolph Hitler and the Nazis, the only way to stop international terrorism and imperialism is through active engagement. Passive resistance is futile, ineffective, and results in being murdered. Terrorists don't listen to reason; they only listen to brute force.

Communist China (AKA Red China) has the largest standing army and the largest air force on the planet. The reason why the US hesitates to invade North Korea, end the totalitarian regime there, and start a democracy (as with Iraq), is because Red China is their ally. In the Korean War in the 1950s, which divided that country, Red China supplied armaments and soldiers to communist forces. Start a war with North Korea and you indirectly start a war with Red China, which is a very bad idea.

Red China has made it clear that it intends to take over Taiwan or Nationalist China, by force if necessary. Taiwan, like Israel, is constantly building up its armed forces and overall defenses. It is only a matter of time before a war between Taiwan and Red China occurs.

Iran is ruled by an Islamic fundamentalist regime that teaches their children that Israel, the US, and America's allies, are the enemies of Islam. The Iranian government is in the process of building up its nuclear arsenal with the intention of eventually destroying Israel

In the overall sense, I feel that North Korea and Red China are a bigger threat to world peace than is the Islamic regime in Iran. But all of them, as well as international terrorist organizations, represent a substantial threat to peace and freedom around the world.

Will the planet end in the not-too-distant future?

That is always a possibility.

We will all return to Spirit eventually anyway. The Second Law of Thermodynamics, that of entropy, ensures our eventual departure from the flesh.

Some of us will go to a better place after we transition. No matter how one looks upon it, this constitutes a good thing.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Sometimes I think that you actually believe some of the stuff you say and are serious.
right, and i'll just go away too...
Use the ignore button, thats what its there for.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well...lets see.
It doesn't really matter if the world is going to end tomorrow or 1 million years from now.
Your not going to be able to stop it or do anything about it.
Your best bet is to get out there and enjoy your life while you have it.
Your only going to live about 100 years anyways.

And on a side not, I agree with AlexofSkye,
- Launch every nuke on the planet and you won't destroy the Earth. Life as we know if would come to a screeching halt and you can forget your morning coffee run. But Mother Earth will still be floating around the sun.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
if you spend time preparing your mind body and soul through positive good actions and striving to live a good moral life, you will have little to fear in the longterm or have little fear of death.

as fear and obviosly evil etc is more a negative/bad emotion, this is why bad people descend into negative realms after death, as they have alligned themselves to that light/energy spectrum in physical life and so are pulled to the predominant energy makeup of there soul after physical death.

but i dont mean to take this out of context theres nothing wrong with fearing what will happen as this is natural, what i mean is in the longterm the morally good etc ascend to good realms after physical death, so in the longterm you will find fear was just a passing emotion of your body etc.

whereas for the negative who are fully alligned to these negative emotions they will find they descend into these same negative realms after bodily death, as like begets like, this is why it can be reasoned that is important to spend bits of time when possible striving to cultivate the more positive emotions and frequency's of the higher realms through how you live your life.

i think there will probably be another cold war, with the oil being divided up between competing groups, one of the reasons the usa and allies had been planning for years to dive into iraq and afghanistan etc, it would seem to stop the rising dragons etc from buying up all the oil, resource wars?.

i think if they could they would use wrath of god type weapons on there enemies and then it can be blamed on nature etc.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't like the feeling in my gut right now. I've been feeling impending doom for several months now. I don't know what exactly is going to happen, but as previous posters have said - the time is pretty much now.
Live every minute like it is your last, make sure that your loved ones know that you love them. Stop worrying about BSE, and have a big juicy steak if that's your thing. By the time it gestates, which is from what I understand up to 10 years or so, whatever is going to happen will happen before then.
And if it doesn't, they'll have a cure for it by then.
I do believe that the end will start in the Mid East. Gonna be a bad one. Israel starts something and a mushroom blossoms - look out. I think that it will be a bio attack that the enemy releases here, rather than a nuke. Scary.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)"

Hippies and wisdom, loool

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey guys, it really doesn't matter when the end comes, just have faith that whatever happens, happens for a reason, and that God will do right by you. And by the way it says in Matthew 24:36-51 that it will take most people by surprise, as it did in Noah's day. So personally I think there will be a lot of times like this where people will think it the end, and it won't happen. In essense, i think it'll be like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
there are also said to be many floods in the qu'ran towards the end of the world which by the large tsunami that has happened and floodings nearly everywhere in england ( although this could just be cos of our rubbish weather) ...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
the full story is one hell of a scary one a: a false prophet shall come from the earth and those who are not believers shall follow him (you wont have much of a choice in this as it will be a natural inclination to him) and apparently a mark by god shall be put on your forehead it shall be naked to the huiman eye but shall show god the true believers. then christ shall come and destroy this false prophet. but how the non believers all die is still a mystery to me i need to look it up a bit more. and you should too because it is a very interesting prophecy.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
is everyone overlooking the fact that people have been seeing signs heralding the end times for thousands of years?

It was common enough in Jesus' times they were considered a movement.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Have you ever seen d\r on vehicle`s? They count ONLY even further
Guess right 9999,9 :-) We are jailed for 9999years
Make safety sone-distance to dangerobjects/dangeous guns
dont touch them agressionor
both to get max safety
Avoid war: never be angrrrry,its always ingredient in
warfare & crime and sure not friendly those viruses
Use the important time correct and learn wisdom
because in a open prison you can make some changes to happen.
Dont be to happy ,rich and so on.Prisonguards dont like that.no joking
In the "mean" time only fix existing houses, and leave vulnerable areas`s & the rain forest www.care2.com... tsunami

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
the usa isnt the larget. but its the most powerful.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
The end has been predicted over and over and over....If someone would get it right just ONCE...perhaps i'll think of believing in it.

Until then, Kay sera sera.....

Love and light,

Wupy

But then it'd be too late, lol. I personally blieve the end is coming when it gets here.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Bible also says that a sign of the end times, Israel shall make peace with the many, Well as of today a Cease fire is in effect Between Israel and Palestine and all her factions, All but one of those factions "Hamas" has jumped on board with the Cease fire and the future advancement of the peace plan. Now here's the trick if a formal peace process is completed it will last 3.5 years then for 3.5 years there will be war , Does this mean the peace shall happen then at 3.5 year mark Hamas shall be bold enough to stand in the face of US might in warfare, and also Bush and Condi are actively taking part in the peace process, so where is the anti-christ who is supposed to confirm the peace process that is supposed to be termed for 7 year? Or is the anti-christ from inside of the Palestinian Goverment, or Israeli goverment? Most already think the anti christ is Bush which I dont agree with. I dont like Bush but antichrist come on even Lucifer has higher standards than Bush fullfills?

So
Yes the mystery babylon and defender of Israel is present in the USA.
Yes the peace process is already going along OKAY with this cease fire and mid 2005 pull out of Gaza.
Yes the presence of a cause for the end of peace is present in the Hamas's objections of the peace process, they will probably go with it with objection but they will flip flop soon after the final peace papers are signed 3.5 years after as a matter of fact.

but then we are missing

The antichrist Where is he?

So what does all this mean? OOOOPPPPPSSSS wait forgot the fall of Rome well the last vestages of the old Roman empire is the church she is bankrupt , her leader is either fixing to retire or die, sex scandel has destroyed her creability and she is slowly but steadily swinging from her belief structure to better adopt less main line Catholic in tolerance and is swinging towards a fundamentalists Christain view , even going as far as observing certain rights and discarding some rights of their own , so whats the future looking like now.

[edit on 8/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl
is everyone overlooking the fact that people have been seeing signs heralding the end times for thousands of years?

It was common enough in Jesus' times they were considered a movement.

The explination is that they were only seeing one or two of the indicators, but right now today we are seeing almost all of them.

here are the signs and there present status:

Peace process only at cease fire, but peace soon

Israel shall return to her home mass migrations been going for last two years

The disruptive element for failed 7 yr peace Hamas not on board all the way clear an present threat towards peace process at 3.5 years

Fall of the old Roman Empire almost complete with the fall of the last piece in the Roman Catholic Church and rebuilding of a new Roman empire in the EU, Roman catholic church is bankrupting of Abby after Abby if that is how they refer to it , not sure, sex scandel and coverup has destroyed her credability as well as the failed health and soon coming of retirement of the last hardline leader of the Catholic church , which himself has made changes from Hard line Catholisism to more of a Jewish, Christain type church, this is being done to soften her image. The EU has already the size of the old Roman empire Geographically and is the leading power in the area.

We are missing the rebuild of the third temple which shall be part of the peace process era , but that to is underway by the public demand of the Vatican for the artifacts that where stolen in 70 BC, I strongly believe as a last ditch effort to salvage Roman Catholic standing in the world and to improve their immage that they will return the artifacts as a gesture of good faith which will allow for the ground breaking on the third temple , it is well know the temple can not rise again until the artifacts are on site and they site is consicrated again in their presence.

The fall of Babylon not quite there yet either, it is thought the last huge and powerful defender of the land of Israel 3.5 years after the peace process starts will be the USA, aka Babylon , now this is where the battle of Meggido comes in which it is believe the US will spark great descent in the region and that during a peace or anti terror operation she shall be caught up in a trap and insue in battle in the Valley of Megiddo , with all the goverments from the region and their supporters join Asian allies and all converge on the area to do the final battle.

BUT WHERE IS THE ANTI CHRIST is he in the US Goverment, Palestinian, or Israeli goverment or is he in one of the factions of Palestines rulling parties, all we know is he shall rise from ASSYRIA as per biblical reference,

SO where are we at.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
the usa isnt the larget. but its the most powerful.

America is as large as the total land she Occupies if the US is an occuping force that land is under their rule , now nothing said that being largest meant you had to have all the land mass you control within your boarders for it not to count. If you are responsible for the rule of law, protection of citizens and so on then you are in control so the land you are on is even if temporarily yours. Now wait this also can indicate that a goverment being built by the US builds a behind the scense dont ask dont tell control of the goverment of the land in question even if it appears the country controls itself on the surface, behind every king their is a voice, that greatly ways on discisions made, more influencial than even the voice of the people who are subjects of the king, and often this behind the scense person is never seen in public, but he is known through the policies he helps to bring into effect, as they markably resemble the policies of his own land or life. People see the US in the background because our policies are seeping through in the guise of official goverment policy changes that bring that goverment in line with our own policies.

[edit on 8/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join