It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of us could be near....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have been doing alot of research lately and Im thinking its time for us to go. If you think about it, alot of Bible prophecies and cultural prophecies are happening and are tying together. First, the Bible says that the largest civilization will fall while protecting Isreal. (America is the largest and is protecting Isreal more and more every day). Second The Poles of the earth are shifting because of the earthquakes and such. I also think that with as many Nuclear bombs we have on earth we could blow it up six times over, so im guessing that only a few bombs could fisish the job of breaking the axis of earth. It also says something in the bible about the moon turning red and sky dark and something about objects from around the planet hitting the earth. Well that is what would happen exactly. A War could also happen very soon.

But I have a few more Question to ask all of you to put a piece of the puzzle in place. The Aztecs said there where five ages, right? Well what do thay say happend at the end of the fifth age? How did thay say the earth Fell?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
the bible says the largest nation will fall while protecting israel?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yea somewhere... Im to tired to look it up

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Americans made a bad choice. The predictions of doom and gloom were all harnessed by voting in this present government. Dont blame the prophets, dont blame the times, blame half the inhabitants of the USA.
Armageddon is here because we gave it life, we helped set the stage.
This is why the "end" feels near. You're darned right its near. Its crawling up our pantlegs and its too late to do anything now.

Lately all you see and hear is doom and gloom which WE generated by being stupid, weak and passive. It didnt have to be this way. Prophecies can warn us not to take a certain path lest we be doomed but we took the path inspite of all the warnings, and now we have to face the music. Yes, the end is coming, it has to come now.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I believe Perhaps the Prophecies are true because over the thousands of years Like someone said in a earlier topic, Nations Grew and nations Fall... It is mankind and we cant save the nations or world from what the prophecies tell us. But what Prophecies say to me is, Listen closer and understand that the future is the past and no one can change it. But with an ark you can save life...

link   
The end has been predicted over and over and over....If someone would get it right just ONCE...perhaps i'll think of believing in it.

Until then, Kay sera sera.....

Love and light,

Wupy

link   
``

hello SD

heres a link to the Hopi Prophecy & the 5th world stuff

www.dreamscape.com...

and a 2nd source is

www.welcomehome.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
We need to build a Ark to space... Yea!!! Sweet Idea..

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There's an old saying "Don't believe everything you read". Its very true. Believe it or not, there are NOT enough atomic bombs to blow up the earth, let alone 6 times over. The Earth is actually a huge place. Even the biggest bomb would only damage a few square miles of surface, and not even touch the interior.

You're just way too gloomy. My prescription to you is to go out and have some fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I might remind everyone that the Fasle prophet/Anti-christ is said to be well spoken. This rules out the current President. I like him but he does flub alot of words. This clearly means he is not the Beast or has anything to do with Revelations.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
GWB is the catalyst. The stage is set for more wars, nuclear some day and if you think it could never happen here, think again.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We need to make An Ark filled with DNA of all living things... We need to have a crew of 7 People on board. We also need to build this massive ship after David Hamels Blue prints... SO WE CAN SAVE LIFE LIKE NOAH!!! MUHAHAHA... Ok Im going to call david right now and then Nasa....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Just stop while you're ahead dg...

The first time it's funny - ha ha
After a while it gets real old and it makes you look silly.

Sometimes I think that you actually believe some of the stuff you say and are serious.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I agree, but keep in mind Bush was "Selected" by the Electronic Voting companies and some politicans in a few states to "WIN" the election again,
But don't worry about the end of the world, just remeber you can go to heaven or hell, just make sure develop a moral code that helps people and makes you repent to "The Creator" if you can't handle it, he'll help you survive.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
GWB is the catalyst. The stage is set for more wars, nuclear some day and if you think it could never happen here, think again.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
According to my belief, when this will be destroyed, we will move to the next dimension which is a better one. It won't be as materialistic as this one.

And you should not fear death because the plae we go will be similar to what we believe. A heaven for the christians, a heaven for the atheist, a heaven for the other belief, etc...

Hell is only a place created by religion. If you believe it, you'll likely be going to a place like it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
im having a tough time believing that it says ANYWHERE in the bible that the largest nation in the world would fall protecting Israel, as that would be China. The most powerful nation in the world too, i wouldn't believe, because as it stands right now, i would say America is Mystery Babylon, which doesn't fall protecting Israel it falls due to our sins. I think you heard that wrong, but i could be mistaken too.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I do believe it is in Isaiah...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And I think It was protecting the Jews

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidOBE

Hell is only a place created by religion. If you believe it, you'll likely be going to a place like it.

I believe some of the democrats are already there the way they are reacting to Bush winning the election.

I don't think it's the end of the world yet. I'm still here.

<<   2 >>

join