It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. LePage | Trump Fan: "The enemy right now are people of color & those of Hispanics origin"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: avgguy

Articles posted in the OP.

He was talking about drug crime. Sounds like he thinks colored people are the reason behind drug crimes, definitely doesn't place any responsibility on white people.

In any case, in the same article,

The Portland Press Herald published FBI statistics which show that 1,211 people were arrested on charges of drug sales or manufacturing in Maine in 2014. Of those, 170 - 14.1% - were black, and almost all the rest were white.

Typical ignorant bigot this Governor is.

Old statistic is old.

www.pressherald.com...

Try this year, buddy.

Also, the stats from 2014 aren't surprising because Maine is overwhelmingly populated by whites. Of COURSE the infractions will be caused by mostly whites.

Now, if most of the heroine INCREASED problem is due to POC making their way to Maine, why isn't it prudent to name the enemy.

Again, the future does not belong to this hyper-sensitive view anymore. We're moving past the Information Age and it's clash of cultures, of which liberals clearly have an issue with processing and turn damn near every international, inter faith, intercolor, etc issue upside down with thoughts of avoiding hurt feelings instead of what is right and wrong, up and down. When did becoming a global citizen mean you must u abandon your own countries values or laws? Did we also already sign away our right to be self-governed?

You're losing this battle, too, in case you haven't noticed. Those posting threads saying this site has changed are right. It's a mindshift.

And yours is on the way out.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It is getting really old really quick with these stupid OPs, this racist guy is supporting trump, therefore trump is a racist and all the people that support trump are racist! How retarded can you get. Its like this is the most common theme people have to bash trump, newsflash: TRUMP HAS NO CONTROL OVER WHO SUPPORTS HIM. If a psycopath likes you, but you dont like the psycopath, well sorry, it sucks to be you, because now we are going to label you a psycopath since one likes you....sorry for the rant, just very frustrating seeing such shallow reasoning and intent coming from people.
edit on 28-8-2016 by neomaximus10 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't need Gov. LePage to tell me Trump is a Racist. Trump did that for me when he used the anti Hispanic theme for the center point of his campaign. Trumps record speaks for itself.

fortune.com...

www.vox.com...

edit on 28-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I don't get it. I don't see a problem with what he said. The vast majority of problem individuals "coming over" ARE people of color.

Don't you get it? We're done with your PC bullcrap. We're going to call a spade a spade whether you like it or not.

And I'll tell you one more thing, if Jews were coming over, breaking our immigration laws(Mexican nationals) or blowing things up(Islamists) you can bet your butt I'd be pointing fingers at them, too.

Better buckle up, pal. The future doesn't belong to politically correct thinking. It belongs to rationals.

And this folks is the problem.

This person is flat out stating that racism IS the answer because they think it is fact that "people of color" are the problem. However, they don't see it as racism...they see it as a fact.

Look at all the stars that agree with this post...those are all people agreeing that racism is the answer. But I bet each and every one of them, including the poster of this, would claim it isn't racism, it is "reality".

I've said it many times...the biggest problem with racism is that people who are racist don't even realize they are being racist.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Perhaps a bit alt-right ...

At least entertaining their ideologies.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Funny how the African American community doesn't focus on that comment isn't it? You'd think someone would say hey look.
But one phrase taken out of the context of the speech is a call to arms for others... If that's the case then there are way more damning examples on trumps conscience.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Maybe the police and drug enforcement officials in Maine think like their governer?

If the population of Maine is only 1% black, then any dark-skinned person in the state would stick out, right? Skin color makes them easy targets for LE; ever heard of racial profiling?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

and those are the same who cower online behind their keyboard to make those comments. i dare them to go out and spew that tripe in public.

those are the ones praying for trump to be elected so society can start going backwards.

behind the thinly veiled anonymity of the internet, bigots and racists reign.
they know where they belong... they are waiting to emerge, but i think the collective US is waiting with a dose of their own ideals, and help them fade back into obscurity where they belong.
edit on 28-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sounds good. Now if we could also get the leftist influenced bigots to wither away from the public rioting, mass murder, doxxing, MSM media smear campaigns, public office, internet trolling, assaults on free speech, and so on. If they'd go inside their safe spaces and stay there, then THAT wold be progress.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Omg! Stop already both sides! Does anyone really not see that the clips, snips, and snipes are only an absolute distraction from the real issues that all Americans are facing. Demand our candidates focus on the issues that affect ALL of America. Enough with division. We all are facing challenges in life individually...don't speak to us in group think, but the candidates need to share what THEY really are bringing to the table! Sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join