It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. LePage | Trump Fan: "The enemy right now are people of color & those of Hispanics origin"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Maine Gov. Paul LePage endorses Trump for president

Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks

This guy has a history of making racist remarks and Trump's candidacy appears to embolden racist politicians to follow Trump's lead and speak their mind! Trump's calling Hillary a bigot? Will Trump reject this man's endorsement?

Democrats have been pressuring this racist man to resign but I'm sure he'll continue in Trump's footsteps and carry the torch of bigotry and ignorance.

This is exactly what non conservative America is afraid of having in the White House if Trump magically was elected.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yep...Trump has other problems as well...seems the university student aren't real thrilled with Mcdonald T either....

"At Harvard University, the oldest College Republicans club in the nation did not endorse the party’s nominee for president for the first time in 128 years"

Consider that is only one university...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So where's the rest of the clip?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

So a Republican with a history of making racist remarks isn't proof enough for you, you need the rest of the clip? Well, that is the clip, what you want is his full comments. I'm sure its on the net and just a google search away but no matter how many minutes you watch this man speak doesn't take away from the fact he said colored people, Hispanic people are the enemy.

That's about as bigoted as it gets so do you agree with him? Are you a fellow conservative?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Regardless of how this one ultimately plays out, can you articulate for us what that individuals comment has to do with Trump?

Oh, its Trump's fault because he's a jerk who is anti-open borders.
edit on 27-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't get it. I don't see a problem with what he said. The vast majority of problem individuals "coming over" ARE people of color.

Don't you get it? We're done with your PC bullcrap. We're going to call a spade a spade whether you like it or not.

And I'll tell you one more thing, if Jews were coming over, breaking our immigration laws(Mexican nationals) or blowing things up(Islamists) you can bet your butt I'd be pointing fingers at them, too.

Better buckle up, pal. The future doesn't belong to politically correct thinking. It belongs to rationals.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Where's the context? If he's talking about gang violence in a certain area he may be right.if he's using generalizations then yes he may be bigoted. But like I said what's the conversation about

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Following you logic, every time BLM type people go off the hook all the threads should includes Obama's name.
edit on 27-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What he actually said in context:

"A bad guy is a bad guy. I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR HE IS."

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This forum is in a very sad state

When a video of a governor openly calling for people of color to be shot because of their skin color, gets met with excuses and deflection.

At this point this forum is just an extension of The Donald reddit page.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
At least they haven't blamed Hillary yet

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This forum is in a very sad state

When a video of a governor openly calling for people of color to be shot because of their skin color, gets met with excuses and deflection.

At this point this forum is just an extension of The Donald reddit page.

Awwwwww, reminds me of those who support Hillary who called young black men super predators yet pretend she isn't a racist....

Want a tissue?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

They just did

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

They just did

I can see in the future, wow that was scary

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The governor did not call for anyone to be shot for their skin color.

The gevernor said he is targeting drug dealers who happen to be disproportionately black and hispanic because they deal heroin, not because of their race.

Gamgs from New York have invaded Maine because they can sell heroin for 2 to 3 times more than they can in NYC.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What do we do with racist politicians? What should we do with politicians who are endorsed by racists?

What do we do with anyone racist?

Should we silence them? Kill them? Just jail them?

Really curious. Obviously free speech is no longer applicable and people should be punished just for thinking a certain way.

But what will be the punishment?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Now that you mention it:

Since OP loaded the issue by making it all about Trump (somehow)...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Shouldn't you be badgering the thread, it already be on page 4, over it being loaded as about Trump without proof he told that guy to say it?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I do not like what I heard in that video, but I, as well, would like to see his entire statement in full context.

Doesn't look good for him at this point, but I'd like to hear it all.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt
There are some college aged Trump supporters, but as is college students tend to be liberals.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join