It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want a divorce from My Mind Vs Reality # both?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I totally get what you are saying, but was it really for the (subjective good)? a collective manipulation in power/control has ripped away then from that initial conception?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Canadaisgross

For some reason, we chose it and really have to think through it, the options are endless, the end result could be amazing.... if we be true to ourselves, with Love, Compassion, Truth, Self and all understanding, we pay homage to the insignificant, when one truly special thing exists, that we cultivate improperly, us, me, you, ourselves, berating is easy, understanding takes great wisdom and Truth work and Love for us........

Unraveling Questioning is an entire lifes work to unfold, so we need to exist as a start to Truthfully and freely Understand

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Come say hi I want to leave too...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Despite the ramblings, I do get what you are saying. Things are surreal. All around me, even my metaphorical rocks are moving, faltering. There hasn't been a week since the New Year that I haven't fantasized about walking right out of my life and disappearing. I just don't recognize myself or my loved ones or this planet anymore.

It's frightening. And yet every fiber of my being still thinks, "Bring it". I have no explanation for that.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Ditto on fantasizing about walking right out of your life and disappearing. The only difference is my yearning began a long time ago but it's much worse now.

This is not the good news but at least you recognize that you don't recognize yourself or your loved ones or this planet anymore. A lot of people don't have recognition which is even scarier to me. My mind branches off onto many avenues of thought as to why they don't.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

The point of nothing is timeless endless existence, The point of actual being is, for us yet to be explored, yes,- "Bring it " for what? it,is, is,....... unknown (not physical) ? ramblings again = feelings hard to put into words
Knowing 15th 8th -9th 31st

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe old Einstein did complete unified Field theory(thought reaction transmitters ) that cant be proved empirically in a mathematical formula as esoteric internal knowledge can not be presented in this way catch up Science Singularity!!!! Atoms............ Duality!!!!! big Bang...Time? DNA Religion Process, Politics, Money, Control, Reboot, ???????????

Brain transmitters, also called electrodes, stimoceivers, and endoradiosondes, can control the brain and transmit data. They can be used to influence people to conform to a political system. They can be applied to remotely monitor and control human beings to serve as agents. The technology exists and is being utilized. The devices usually remain in a person’s head for life.

“Autonomic and somatic functions, individual and social behaviors, emotional and mental reactions may be evoked, maintained, modified, or inhibited, both in animals and in man, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures. Physical control of many brain functions is a demonstrated fact. ... It is even possible to follow intentions, the development of thoughts, and visual experiences,” wrote Dr. José Delgado in the book Physical Control of the Mind in 1969. At that time Dr. Delgado was a Professor of Physiology at Yale University, where he developed techniques for electronically and chemically influencing the brain. He has published more than two hundred scientific works and is a well-known authority in neurology and behaviorism.

In the preface to the book, it is written that Dr. Delgado, “... shows how, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures, movements can be induced by radio command, hostility may appear or disappear, social hierarchy can be modified, sexual behavior may be changed, and memory, emotions and the thinking process may be influenced by remote control.”[7]

It is possible to change people, create illness, modify opinions, and dull or activate the senses by penetrating centers of the brain with radio waves. People then obey controllers instead of their own natural choices. Monitoring of individuals’ brain activity can instantly reveal all private experiences and observations of others.[8]

sites.google.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join