It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want a divorce from My Mind Vs Reality # both?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Who signed me, us, up for this? I’m taking it to court, telling me to do this that and the other it’s just not acceptable, spend, spend, spend and take, take, take, the mind does reality acts, now I’m not being funny but who started this reality nonsense? I think (# there it goes again) we have a good case for a criminal conviction (of sorts) I act it reacts same over and over (historical evidence) although I don’t want to be done for desertion (heard they used to shoot people for this) so it’s a bit of a dilemma, what are the legalities on this, without being sectioned, can I change reality without being assassinated, sectioned or put on a course of electro convulsive therapy?

Too much weird stuff in this so called Norm of reality, can I do a re-boot to fix it or will the same old virus re-write on re-boot? if I divorce it, what intellectual property will I retain,

Are we all Lost...... in a fractal of the Time (linear?) Space anomaly, that we currently call conscious reality?
Why did I, you, us, have to take physical form? Rather than being like water? To keep this thinking immersion, in a reality that is a conformist, capitalist, materialistic domain, what can this really offer us??????

Why do we never question deeply our existence, on an individual level and share this, for the development of all, may be Bruce lee started to understand this, on many levels through his own passion in life, that slowly led him, to his, own, understanding within, this shared and then explored on an individual level is the reason why we should all get a divorce from our Minds -Reality # or both? To find ourselves warts and all to better, get a grasp and fine tune ourselves to this experience that we are the lead in on a daily basis ?????

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-8-2016 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2016 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Your mind is way up to speed, please slow it down.. And elaborate please =)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You are over-thinking it.
Life is good.
Crack you a cold one and try to chill.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

in every instance of reality we act or react, in differing intensities, feeling elation, mediocre, or defeat, but never with instant measure before the outcome? so we suffer the consequences always. (does that make sense)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Life is good would never deny it,may have a Vodka on the rocks or few, but is this, really, the best reality we can find or think????

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What you think and what you do is not the same thing. You can choose, guilt, shame comes from when your hand is caught in the cookie jar..

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hallucinogenics are POPULAR for a reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Work on micro doses are being done

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

But at what point before, do you, or what within you ........ chooses that outcome.................

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I liked the ORIGINAL stuff in the 70s thanks...its a MAN SLAUGHTER charge in the US by the way if you are caught with it....idiots.
edit on 27-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No good, low doses,don't promote OBEs...and if you tried to alter realty at work they might get upset.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

TPTB reality is what needs to change, we could try.......................

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Alter your belief COMPLETELY and you are there...NO ONE has EVER done it yet...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I want a divorce from existence. The more i realise the more i dont want to exist

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Fingle, I hear that flavo-fives may help

originally posted by: Fingle
a reply to: skunkape23

Life is good would never deny it,may have a Vodka on the rocks or few, but is this, really, the best reality we can find or think????

It's what you make of what you have given the good or the bad. Maybe one can try and off grid it similar to survivalists off gridding, meaning unplugging from the daily choas that bogs down the mind explore life's less known paths instead.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
[a reply to: Fingle

Why did I, you, us, have to take physical form? Rather than being like water?
The why is hidden, it's not that we had to but that we did. And if we did, then I for one would like to hold with the thought that for whatever reason we did, it was in some way for our own best interests.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Don't look at being anywhere on the "time spiral" Instead, look at You being "Here" "Now" and be present to where You are.

Who is to type that when You 'pass' here, that You won't be 'awake' back then? That would explain the old saying "Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it..." e.g. You'll know to head to Deadwood before the boom. You'll know Genghis Khan is a guy who really likes power, heck You might BE Genghis Khan...

And WE ARE water. 70% below the neck and 80% above it and I'm not just typing about those with a "Kapha" dosha..

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

"explore life's less known paths instead"

This is maybe the key in the beginning of re-evaluating the inner expanding point of awareness, to example realize that the soul braiding is a recurrence of control, on only a partial existence?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Alter your belief COMPLETELY and you are there...NO ONE has EVER done it yet...

Is this water, to fill the void that we can enter?

I WILL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join