It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Called Nong Yousui Is From A New Human Race Living In China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The title is the article's title: What some may find interesting about Nong are not his blue eyes but the the claim his eyes reflect like a cats when a light is shown at him during night time. He supposedly has been tested by the school and medical staff and all claim he can see in the dark. He even took a school test in darkness and evidently was able to answer the questions. Blue eyes can be found in China along with future basket ball players who stand close to seven feet tall. Red hair... you name it.... usually in the East and North east of China... or around the ancient villages that once saddled the old Silk road.
youtu.be...

In the Chinese city Dahua lives child of a new human race. Little Nong Yousui has blue eyes with neon glow in the dark just like the cat’s eye glow.Such eyes are not familiar even for the inhabitants of the Nordic lands. The boy can see in the darkness as we see in the light.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Subscribed out of interest......

So there are more like him?

Or is he himself just a superhuman?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why do they never show his eyes glowing in the dark? You can see that on camera with cats...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They need to get him some shades...

And then disappear into the countryside before evil transhumanist mad scientists snatch him up and poke & prod him in their evil laboratory.
edit on 27-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Debunked years ago..

www.livescience.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Debunked years ago..

www.livescience.com...

Based on your source, it doesn't say anything other than he might have night vision but it needs to be tested. They did say the eyeshine didn't show up on camera, but who cares about eyeshine. It is the night vision that is a big deal.

Even if he doesn't have cat eyes, he may nevertheless have unusually good night vision, Reynolds said

edit on 27-8-2016 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Actually, it's the claim of him being a new human race that's important.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Debunked years ago..

www.livescience.com...

How is it debunked? The article you linked indicates that he hasn't actually been tested for night vision, so the claim has simply not been verified.

As far as the boy being part of a "new human race", I'm not even sure that statement has any real meaning, so it's kind of hard to debunk that.
edit on 27-8-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
WELCOME ...please help us...

I have blue eyes and the sun really HURTS me.
I am adopted but I THINK I'm human...abnormal ..but a human...
edit on 27-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

When I go for my retinopathy imaging they put drops in my eys that cause them to dilate and the sun kills afterwards.

Does that mean I am briefly a different race, or are they defining 'race' wrongly?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yeah, silly sensationalized article about a (mutation?) which sounds pretty cool to have!

I once had a bottle of those dilating eyedrops. Used them a few times just for fun, to explore at night with amazing night vision. I would love to have natural extraordinary night vision.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I have extensive experience with AN PVS5 Nods.
I would agree.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Same here, I've definitely got better low-light vision than anyone in my family, and even some cloudy days can be painfully bright for me; that title is not only silly, but with the claim being completely unverified it's Batboy level tabloid stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

HA,HA you said you were abnormal too...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
this has been posted two years ago here

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Thanks Skyman,

My eyes only glow in the light. A red shade.

This guy certainly has something different. Wonder if there are others like him.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

So in reality he isn't part of a new human race, but he is part of the same human race with a mutation in his eye's...wow gotta love the sensationalized headline.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Maybe he can see X-Rays! But then his pupils would have to contract down to nanoscale to get depth of field. Ouch! That would probably cause the lenses of the eye to pop out like bullets. Cool! Eyes that shoot bullets! I'll bet those glow in the dark eyes also shoot lasers.

EUREKA! We'll capitalize an online business the family. DNA samples for folks that want to breed their own, or use (future) cloning technology. Everyone could have a kid with glow the dark eyes, night vision, laser weaponization, and emergency eye-bullets!

edit on 28-8-2016 by Namdru because: tone change -->Cheeky

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So because he has allegedly the ability to see in the dark and different eyes he is considered to be from a new human race???

Looks just as human as the rest of us to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

with the claim being completely unverified it's Batboy level tabloid stuff

Yeah. Why lament the demise of the Weekly World News with all the 'news' coming out of Russia, China and the former Soviet Bloc.

Perhaps we should pay more attention to news coming out of North Korea. Now there's a unique, unbiased and fascinating source of information about the United States especially.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join