It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some cool Marvel Wallpapers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Pretty up your desktop with some Marvel Comics Wallpapers

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
DUDE!! thank you so much for taking an interest in comics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the link , and i' love the background photo's, personally this is my current deskttop pic

www.marvel.com...

alright it's only a link but still thats my background , what's your?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy

alright it's only a link but still that's my background , what's your?

Sweet cover. Cover art is so good today.
I change my wallpaper allot. Right now I got this Transformers Wallpaper. Its from the comic book running right now.
I picked it up from this site.
Actually I've had that since Christmas I think I'll change it soon.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
yeah cover art has Definitely moved up a notch or two since we were kids!! by the way Sweet site dude, I forgot about the transformers!!! i appreciate all the interest you have taken in posting about comics lately I appreciate it! keep it up, i would post more about , but i'm just starting to get back into it, Ten years of negligence is alot to catch up on, and that is just mainstream. all the independent stuff is hard to track.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Ten years of negligence is alot to catch up on, and that is just mainstream. all the independent stuff is hard to track.

Comics are so good right now. You don't have to worry about buying 30 books just to understand what's happening in the newest issue. Also many writers are getting into comics from other mediums. There's Joss Whedon( TV screen writer. Creator of "Buffy the vampire slayer"), Brad Meltzer ( Novelist "The Tenth Justice"), Kevin Smith ( Movie Screen writer/Director. "Jay and Silent Bob"). Even Brian Singer (Director "X-Men" "X2") might be writing a story for "Ultimate X-men".

Now is a real good time for comics. There is so much good talent right now.

top topics

join