It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Censors Video Exposing PBS Cutting Hillary/TPP Criticism From Jill Stein Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Facebook Censors Video Exposing PBS Cutting Hillary/TPP Criticism From Jill Stein Interview
www.breitbart.com...

www.facebook.com...

So apparently PBS censored Dr. Jill Stein and her criticism of Hillary on various subjects. Someone uploaded the videos of what was censored onto Facebook in order to show the truth and expose the bias.

Shortly after the video is gone, no message, no nothing, just gone from Facebook.

“My video of PBS censoring Jill Stein has been CENSORED by Facebook!” Orfalea wrote in a Facebook post. “It got over 100k views and over 5k shares in less than 24 hrs…And all of a sudden it has disappeared. I have still received no notification from FB about this.”

Facebook then takes it further and deletes every single video from that account, and the owner is unable to even link to the account any more.

It's official. Facebook has hidden ALL and ANY video I upload on my Matt Orfalea page (www.facebook.com...….) Which is separate from this personal account I'm using now. I'm not even able to tag that page anymore.

PBS also edited out Stein saying, “Americans have not only the right to vote but a right to know who we can vote for.”

Anyone still think there is no bias?

edit on 27-8-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No surprise. Facebook and most media outlets are in the tank for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I remember not too long ago Facebook was in trouble over censoring Republican stories and they claimed they don't censor. Here we are with a Green party story that is anti-Democrat and it's censored.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They claimed that they didn't manipulate the "trending" topics, but it's pretty clear that they are.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yes, which imo is simply a form of censorship.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Jill is a threat to Hillary coronation, which is a threat to Facebook's SJW Social Group Warfare (SGW) agenda. Therefore she must be stopped.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, which imo is simply a form of censorship.

They can censor. Private website, they can do what they want. Like ATS.

But it's clear than ATS isn't even as biased as Facebook.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

They can, but they should not lie about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They can, but they should not lie about it.

You see, though, that's "the Big Lie".

So many think that any public place, be it electronic or not, is free from censorship because the government cannot do it.

What people don't understand is that others do it FOR the government.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Clearly it was that specific person and not the video who was censored.

Read the comments section of the Facebook link you shared.

Many people who shared the video still have it up.

This is LOL material.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Facebook is a for profit website dedicated to making it's owner even richer than he already is....so why does anyone have facebook account? It's not a law? It's not required by law. It's just like this site....private owned & operated. So facebook can do as ATS does and come up with it's own rules & own playbook and has the right to change them any time they want. So again why would one want to be on Facebook? Cause everybody else is? Or because it's the IN thing to do. IMHO facebook has grown to have way to much pull in todays society. I damn glad I didn't have all this social media when I was 19....

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here's the two videos side by side. around 6.50 second video the cut out parts, are er, not cut out.

edit on 27-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Absolutely correct. To boot, I give a star for that, while in fact you should have many more...that's embarassing for ATS I think. Facebook it seems also livestreams those interviews, so no matter what, there are only a few seconds to chisel something out...yet it wasn't anyway.
edit on 27-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text,

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I have no sound, if it turned out the posts were lying then they should have been taken down.

new topics

top topics

join