It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Pepe Weekend on The Donald!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Get outta here with your BS.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

For a tiny minority they seem to be doing a lot in way of language and thought policing. If you think the PC movement doesn't have it's fingers in education and media your extremely naive.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This is America vs Trump, his whack job, white supremacist inner circle and his supporters come November 8th.

Why you getting emotional? Truth hurts?

You should follow your leaders tactic, and never tell truth.

Never mind, you don't like Hillary. You just support her in her heroic fight against Trump and establishment. Will she win against all odds?
edit on 632k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nice rebound on your slip but ultimately still untrue. Just like Trump supporters or rather alt-right... net presence doesn't seem to translate into too many actual people.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What do you have against descriptive words?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Couldn't care less, I just quoted you in order to show your imaginary neutrality. You dislike "both" Hillary and Trump, and yet, somehow, this election is between America vs Trump.

And who's opposing Trump? Ordinary people? No. The whole establishment with their favorite puppet, a lying, murderous corrupted criminal. And yet, you say it's America vs Trump.

If there's one thing I don't like, it's when someone speaks to me as I'm an idiot.

edit on 642k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Couldn't care less, I just quoted you in order to show your imaginary neutrality. You dislike "both" Hillary and Trump, and yet, somehow, this election is between America vs Trump.

And who's opposing Trump? Ordinary people? No. The whole establishment with their favorite puppet, a lying, murderous corrupted criminal. And yet, you say it's America vs Trump.

If there's one thing I don't like, it's when someone speaks to me as I'm an idiot.

The last part must happen a lot.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Truth to be told, I expected that same thing from a well known troll.

You forgot your standard line, brought to you by Clinton Foundation. Another amazing contribution to this thread
edit on 644k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

yet, somehow, this election is between America vs Trump.

It is, I'm sorry that you struggle with reality. And yes ordinary people intend to send a very loud message to Trump and his ilk. No!

Me? I'm writing in Bernie or voting for Johnson or Stein.

Oh and sorry about your thin skin too, I did say it was a safe space for alt-right didn't I? My bad.

edit on 8/27/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She is sinking like a safe thrown in the ocean from a DNC aircraft carrier tied to a chain. Going to take everyone down with her.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I can't resist.... Memes are so fun!

God Emperor Trump

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Truth to be told, I expected that same thing from a well known troll.

You forgot your standard line, brought to you by Clinton Foundation. Another amazing contribution to this thread

Dammit my last check didint come in, must be why i forgot to post it. Your quicker than i thought

No seriously Che avatar and a trump cheerleader.

This post was brought to you by communist canada

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What is this alt-right thing? I feel like everyday there's a new phrase that I don't understand...

Nonetheless, are you serious right now? Bernie is a sellout. He endorsed a person you claim you dislike. Johnson? Stein? They stand no chance against both Trump and Hillary.

So, if you really don't like Hillary, why didn't you say the upcoming election are America vs trump and Hillary? Why did you single out Trump? And yet, you get all mad and upset when people get the impression that you are a Hillary lover, but too embarrassed to publicly declare as one.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

The Imperium of Man Shall Rule.

edit on 27-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If I had to make a comment on any observations, it'd be that those that support Hillary have absolutely no sense of humor. Who would? Look who you're stuck supporting!

Trump supporters seem like the ones having fun this election with an unconventional campaign for an unconventional candidate.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Why do you feel entitled to asterisks and disclaimers? Why do I need to tailor my speech to you snowflake, isn't that the kind of coddling and PC crap you all bitch about like it's going to end the world? Perform a search function if you don't understand something, like everyone else does. You won't believe anything I say anyway so why ask me to waste my time trying?

Trump supporters and alt-right are the thinnest skinned people on the planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Have you ever perused r/The_Donald?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Let it all out.

Go Hillary...I mean Bernie...actually Johnson...wait, it's Stein?
edit on 617k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Former Berners are all over the place these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join